• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

Wow... I won a match, was about to get into Silver I.

Nope.

Game decided that I and a bunch of people, NEVER PLAYED A MATCH, therefore I need to play another match to get into Silver I. :/

Cause you know, the game I just spent 30 min playing never happened.
It's called drop hacking.

Are you positioning yourself well in TFs? Are they peeling for you? Also consider the powerspikes of some ADCs compared to yours, like if you get a couple of kills on X champion sometimes it doesn't matter as much as when Y champion gets a couple of kills at a point of the game. I'm sure some ADCs main can explain better though!

Mmm I am using Cait right now due her long distance playstyle,

In TFs I usually wait till the tank enter first, mid and top, then I enter focusing on the adc/support or the one with the lowest health. I think I run away if i got hit so sometimes my team dies if I dont find a good window to enter

Korten

Banned

Newt

The issue with this though, is that a lot of people on Reddit are reporting it all happening in roughly the same time span. I think it's very unlikely it a bunch of people dropped hack at the same time.
Oh, nvm then. You'll probably get the LP later.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

zkylon

zkylewd
iixwA23SXwVBC.png

damn if they weren't so shit their comp would've been pretty scary o_o

also previous game i think i broke my record of unspent money at 4.7k

zkylon

zkylewd
toxic players are rarely doing good enough themselves so they might as well be shit players

like if you're being toxic you're not gonna carry me cos you're gonna spend all your time whining like an idiot instead of actually doing something useful

so yea i'd rather have a carry-able scrub that's trying rather than a useless asshole that's tilting the rest of my team

there's no justifying toxic players, they're all useless

Korten

Banned
UUeb.png

When you see it, you will be scratching your head.

Don't click spoiler unless you want to know...

I played a twisted treeline since someone said if you play another match then your previous one will appear... It was a strange
match... My Katarina left, the Ashe in my game played like a tutorial level champ bot... So did the enemy Cho'Gath... It was my first time playing
the game mode... I don't think I will be returning...

Newt

toxic players are rarely doing good enough themselves so they might as well be shit players

like if you're being toxic you're not gonna carry me cos you're gonna spend all your time whining like an idiot instead of actually doing something useful

so yea i'd rather have a carry-able scrub that's trying rather than a useless asshole that's tilting the rest of my team

I'm usually the most toxic after a win though.

Ferga

I remember when I was all into 3v3 ranked. Shit, those times were tough.

Having to vs nothing but diamonds (when it meant something) when I was only a gold. Understood and played the 3v3 meta well but I just wasn't mechanically good enough to out-jungle and rotate to take advantage of the east/west base vision.

Korten

Banned
I remember when I was all into 3v3 ranked. Shit, those times were tough.

Having to vs nothing but diamonds (when it meant something) when I was only a gold. Understood and played the 3v3 meta well but I just wasn't mechanically good enough to out-jungle and rotate to take advantage of the east/west base vision.

Does 3 v 3 ranked exist anymore? Cause I didn't see the option...

Sofo

Mmm I am using Cait right now due her long distance playstyle,

In TFs I usually wait till the tank enter first, mid and top, then I enter focusing on the adc/support or the one with the lowest health. I think I run away if i got hit so sometimes my team dies if I dont find a good window to enter

Tbh it sounds like you're doing what you should be doing, albeit I'm no expert! It's just a common misconception (it happened so when I started) that people can ignore the frontline and just aim at the carries, so basically just aim at whatever you have in range so long as you have a frontline.

Also on the subject of toxicity, the only time I've had toxic players that "worked out" were smurfs while I was leveling. Bringing that to your team is just completely unpleasant and diminishes any effect your skill might have had on other people. You can play like Challenger but if your manners are that of a Bronze V, I'm sorry but you can go carry someone else's game.

Not that hard to stay classy imo.

Q8D3vil

When you reach gold and above and u cant build items correctly or do the most simple things then you deserve to be called many things (of course no death wishes/cancer).

When i own my lane so hard and carry my team in fights i deserve to be toxic to the noobs who are trying their hardest to lose me the game.

Sofo

When you reach gold and above and u cant build items correctly or do the most simple things then you deserve to be called many things (of course no death wishes/cancer).

When i own my lane so hard and carry my team in fights i deserve to be toxic to the retards who are trying their hardest to lose me the game.

Except 90% of the times you won't get people to cooperate with you if you're toxic, so basically you're just fucking yourself over.

That person might just have a really bad game or whatever, it happens to everyone, I'm sure someone yelling at him will suddenly change that and in no way will add pressure/put them on tilt. Stop excusing being toxic when you win lane hard, because this game is a team effort and if you were so ahead there is definitely something that you could have done to prevent harder losses on other lanes.

Leezard

There's no point in being toxic to someone who is playing bad. Just go "It's okay to have a bad game, just stick to the team instead of trying to make plays"

Holy_Chic

Banned
tbh me and my partner call other people bad all the time but it doesnt accomplish anything or even make us feel better. if i was in silver/gold again id probably just mute everyone from the get-go and play. like youre in that elo for a reason and its most likely because youre as bad as they are.

Sofo

Exactly. I've had terrible games as Leona/Thresh, where being on Teamspeak with friends ended up making it worse. Hearing someone groan when you miss a hook and shit like that, just doesn't help at all and basically puts the person on tilt/anxious. Same deal with in-game chat.

It's much better to encourage people when they do shit well, forces people to try to keep doing well. No need to take a psychology class to know that.

Ferga

Then mute everyone and stop typing so you can play better yourself. I've never seen someone play better by being abused.

Then mute everyone and stop typing so you can play better yourself. I've never seen someone play better by being abused.

agreed. There are times you have to be firm with people, but you have to at least be respectful in game.

Shit talk them outside the game all you want but in the moment people don't play better when someone's giving them shit.

V_Arnold

I play at EUNE, when u carry so hard just but ur shitty ass jungle amumu whose 0/8/8 buy ap items and cant hit any ulti you will understand.
cant understand how shitheads like him reach gold 1/2.

Devil, you are even more toxic than you were in SCII, lol :D

Ferga

If they get angry over something you didn't do, it's their problem. Why are you worrying about it?

Some games are not winnable and if you encounter someone like that, there's a good chance he will lose you the game no matter what happens.

It's better to mute them and improve yourself instead of being caught up in blind rage and stupidity.

Sofo

The only time I've had to mute something was when a Leblanc was completely obsessed with me on Thresh. We were winning, in fact all lanes won as well as us on objectives. He/she became obsessed because I didn't have the Ruby Sightstone (had Sighstone since the beginning obviously). I have never seen someone be so ignorant and yet so annoying.

Oh I found it, here it is: http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1588274520/206655443

Pd. Inb4 Sunfire w.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I'd rather win with a team of assholes, than lose with a team of people who say nothing the whole game.
noooooo.

there is nothing worse than dragging some 0/7 vayne into lategame and then having to put up with her smug bullshit once she's finally relevant in a teamfight.

I would not throw because i know the other teammates deserve a teammate in me that wants to win, but if we do lose i take solice in knowing that Vayne lost too.

I just want to win
noooooo.

there is nothing worse than dragging some 0/7 vayne into lategame and then having to put up with her smug bullshit once she's finally relevant in a teamfight.

I would not throw because i know the other teammates deserve a teammate in me that wants to win, but if we do lose i take solice in knowing that Vayne lost too.
That's your fault, who told you to play with a Vayne

Edwardo

noooooo.

Yea that's true. I really hate the idea of someone throwing the game away just because of one clown on the team. Just finish the game, get the win, and move on.

I'd rather win with silent people rather than lose with assholes.

lol ya me too.

I'm just saying I'd rather get a win under pretty much any circumstance.

Leezard

Yea that's true. I really hate the idea of someone throwing the game away just because of one clown on the team. Just finish the game, get the win, and move on.

lol ya me too.

I'm just saying I'd rather get a win under pretty much any circumstance.
I follow the same mind set. There is no need to throw a game, idiots can lose without me. Just duo everything for the win.

Bacon

I haven't played this game in almost a week now and don't feel any desire to play. I may have broken my addiction!

I'll probably end up playing tonight :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom