• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm usually the most toxic after a win though.
cool, no one cares what ppl says after the game

When you reach gold and above and u cant build items correctly or do the most simple things then you deserve to be called many things (of course no death wishes/cancer).

When i own my lane so hard and carry my team in fights i deserve to be toxic to the retards who are trying their hardest to lose me the game.

what are you 8?

I'd rather win with silent people rather than lose with assholes.
this

be quiet

it's not that hard

noooooo.

there is nothing worse than dragging some 0/7 vayne into lategame and then having to put up with her smug bullshit once she's finally relevant in a teamfight.

I would not throw because i know the other teammates deserve a teammate in me that wants to win, but if we do lose i take solice in knowing that Vayne lost too.
lol i know the feeling

sometimes i really want to lose

When you reach gold and above and u cant build items correctly or do the most simple things then you deserve to be called many things (of course no death wishes/cancer).

When i own my lane so hard and carry my team in fights i deserve to be toxic to the retards who are trying their hardest to lose me the game.

I think being toxic is really good for the game because there is chance the retards u are cursing will stop playing it eventually.

#hopefullthinking

When people post trash like that they get banned
#hopefullthinking

Leezard

I usually care about what people say in post game chat. The only thing I do is laugh at anyone raging or flaming though, and I don't write anything unless I have something nice to say.

I love post game chat, it's like watching a soap opera, watching the enemy team break down pointing fingers and raging makes winning worth it.

Newt

I love post game chat, it's like watching a soap opera, watching the enemy team break down pointing fingers and raging makes winning worth it.
I love joining in on it as the enemy team. "Sorry about that Lucian that had the awareness of a garden slug. Would you like me to report him?"

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
That's your fault, who told you to play with a Vayne

i dont do that any more. 100% dodge rate against Vayne. even when i know i can support them and carry them through lane, it's not worth the aggrevations because even if you win early there's a 50/50 chance of #vayne mechanics fucking you over.

Got completely manhandled by a team of ADC Trist, Support Ashe, Jungle Panth, Mid Annie and Top Mao. The roaming was ridiculous. I've never seen so much coordination. I got dragon really well warded and setup and suddenly we're 5v5 dancing. Mao roots my Cait but I managed to black shield her in time then suddenly I got sniped by an enchanted arrow making me wish I used crucible instead.

Q8D3vil

I edited my posts, I'm very sorry if i offended anyone.

I talked to my friend today and apparently there is an huge increase in bad gold players lately because of boosting to get the gold rewards before the end of the season and everyone seems to suffering from poor players who cant even buy the right items (its a very common problem in bronze/silver where everyone just buy offense and roll with it).

I'm thinking of switching to EUW (used to be there from lvl 1-30 but switched because of stupid thing), but i remember the players to be communicating better than EUNE.

I decided to learn new characters and mute everyone so even when i lose i'll be learning something (that what i used to do a year ago).

Soraka is pretty awful in ARAM.

Actually got her in a game last night and she seems a lot more fun than before. I went Q>E>W so my heals were negligible but the Q poke is pretty good (I built Liandry's for fun). It's also really easy to retreat if a teamfight goes bad: run at your low-HP teammates with super speed. Or better yet, when you spawn you can get right back to the action if you have a low-HP teammate.

In another ARAM I was Ashe. I spawned and fired my ult down the lane. My teammates were chasing a Malphite around the middle of the map. The Malph turns around and ults them, then pops Zhonya's. The instant his Zhonya's ends, my ult kills him.

zkylon

zkylewd
i had this dream yesterday i was at a clg bbq party thing with doublelift and montecristo

and then they kicked me out of clg

so i grabbed a notepad and wrote monte some stuff that said things like "i cannot do any plays cos midgame i have to give doublelift all my farm"

hmmm

You're the worst.
:<

i just love too much :<

I edited my posts, I'm very sorry if i offended anyone.

I talked to my friend today and apparently there is an huge increase in bad gold players lately because of boosting to get the gold rewards before the end of the season and everyone seems to suffering from poor players who cant even buy the right items (its a very common problem in bronze/silver where everyone just buy offense and roll with it).

I'm thinking of switching to EUW (used to be there from lvl 1-30 but switched because of stupid thing), but i remember the players to be communicating better than EUNE.

I decided to learn new characters and mute everyone so even when i lose i'll be learning something (that what i used to do a year ago).
better attitude

you're not gonna be making any friends in ranked, but there's really no reason to abuse people. just like curse at the monitor screen, there's no reason to make your teammates miserable and lower your chances of winning

also like, haven't you ever built the wrong thing in a game? or fed cos you got camped or went on tilt or whatever?

you can say you deserve to be shit on or whatever if you make a mistake but everyone makes mistakes every single game and shitting on people for it is just gonna make them play worse

and biggest mistake of all is raging and tilting your own team

#saynototoxicity

#zkylon2014

Einbroch

Banned
Am I playing League or Dota?

Three games now where the majority of my team doesn't speak English and then gets mad at me when I ask why they're talking about me (champion name).

pigeon

Banned
I just know that getting raged at has never made me more effective in game and I've never seen somebody get better in-game because they got raged at. But I've seen games thrown all the time because somebody gets raged at and tilts/goes AFK, because people are typing angrily in chat when fights happen (even if they don't send the text, whenever you see somebody running from or to a fight and then stop for a few seconds? it's because they were typing, and then they die), because people start making bad decisions to try to appease the rager, because people stop grouping up and start wandering off out of frustration, or of course, most frequently, because the person being toxic is also a shitty player projecting their failure onto others. So it's really just evidence-based. Toxic players are bad at one of the key skills of League.

Q8D3vil

i had this dream yesterday i was at a clg bbq party thing with doublelift and montecristo

and then they kicked me out of clg

so i grabbed a notepad and wrote monte some stuff that said things like "i cannot do any plays cos midgame i have to give doublelift all my farm"

hmmm

:<

i just love too much :<

better attitude

you're not gonna be making any friends in ranked, but there's really no reason to abuse people. just like curse at the monitor screen, there's no reason to make your teammates miserable and lower your chances of winning

also like, haven't you ever built the wrong thing in a game? or fed cos you got camped or went on tilt or whatever?

you can say you deserve to be shit on or whatever if you make a mistake but everyone makes mistakes every single game and shitting on people for it is just gonna make them play worse

and biggest mistake of all is raging and tilting your own team

#saynototoxicity

#zkylon2014
When i make a mistake, i immediately acknowledge it in and say something about it in chat. I'm not afraid to admit if i did something wrong and if someone said something about it even if it was toxic I'll take it because i deserved it. it always helps motivate me to become a better by avoiding the same mistakes.

Anyway, i think my current diet (last week, very low on carb) is causing me to have extreme mood swings. Hopefully my mood become better when i start eating normally next week.

Sofo

Am I playing League or Dota?

Three games now where the majority of my team doesn't speak English and then gets mad at me when I ask why they're talking about me (champion name).

One time I played with my nephew (like 10 year old) and encountered spaniards in our team. In almost every game I play I just speak english. My nephew is norwegian so he didn't understand, but he kept asking me if they were talking about him (champion name as well). Was really sad to see people be so toxic even after I told them I was playing with my nephew, and apologized to them before they went full on toxic. -_-

Like yeah, he sucks but c'mon, it's a god damn normal, no need to get all EU-trash up in here.

So broadly speaking - and we’ll get a little deeper on some of these topics over the next few days - we’ll be experimenting with changes to objectives (like towers, dragon, and baron), the jungle (a new camp, spawn times, difficulty, items, rewards… well, all of it really), items (more situationally powerful actives!) and some core systems (stats per level, death timers, how health / mana regen works). Reiterating our high-level goals here: we’re going to be laying a foundation on which we can support more strategic diversity, no matter what champions we play on the updated Rift.
Buckle up boys, preseason is gonna be bananas

SeigO

Banned
Huh maybe Lolskill is accurate, I sort of doubted it's legitimacy but both of my accounts have almost an identical ranking now it's strange. And super odd how my stats mirror each other.

Also I'm ready to confirm that the new MMR/Elo break down is broken or bugged, I've won 17 of my last 21 games and I'm gaining +10-13 a game still.
9Q1LZKv.jpg

zkylon

zkylewd
sion spotlight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mWWFC9SRfA

When i make a mistake, i immediately acknowledge it in and say something about it in chat. I'm not afraid to admit if i did something wrong and if someone said something about it even if it was toxic I'll take it because i deserved it. it always helps motivate me to become a better by avoiding the same mistakes.

Anyway, i think my current diet (last week, very low on carb) is causing me to have extreme mood swings. Hopefully my mood become better when i start eating normally next week.
what you need to understand is that what works for you doesn't necessarily works for everyone. most people don't respond well to being harassed, i know i don't enjoy it and it just pisses me off or makes me upset, it doesn't in any way help me. encouragement does and while i don't expect randoms in solo queue to cheer me up if i'm tilting i really don't need for them to bury me deeper

so i dunno anything about diets, but you know, don't be a jerk

you can say the nastiest things you can imagine to the monitor, just don't type it in

new solo q strat

ban zed all the fucking time
for your own time rite?

Season 5 experimental changes hitting the PBE this week
i'm excited but i know i'm not gonna like it

i predict athenes nerf

blue buff nerf

and other nasty things for me :<

pigeon

Banned
From their mission statement, it looks like they want to add some explicit build/itemization angles to support the strategies people tend to use in League. So something like "this is the item to build when split pushing", or "this is the mastery for teamfighting around Dragon/Baron." This way they can nerf the strategy without necessarily nerfing champs. There's probably also a benefit for solo q here because it'll give you more visibility into what strategies people want to pursue. (Although it will probably just be "nami stop building split push item".)

The jungle stuff is pretty clear, although I definitely want to see what they do, and presumably the top lane/bruiser rework is some combination of the tweaks to core systems (health/mana regen, I'm guessing) and item actives. Strapping a gap closer to a longsword or something.

zkylon

zkylewd
the unseen word is the deadliest.
i dunno why these things never cease being funny for me lol

From their mission statement, it looks like they want to add some explicit build/itemization angles to support the strategies people tend to use in League. So something like "this is the item to build when split pushing", or "this is the mastery for teamfighting around Dragon/Baron." This way they can nerf the strategy without necessarily nerfing champs. There's probably also a benefit for solo q here because it'll give you more visibility into what strategies people want to pursue. (Although it will probably just be "nami stop building split push item".)

The jungle stuff is pretty clear, although I definitely want to see what they do, and presumably the top lane/bruiser rework is some combination of the tweaks to core systems (health/mana regen, I'm guessing) and item actives. Strapping a gap closer to a longsword or something.
yeah pretty much

i said the blue buff/athenes stuff because of how mana is really such a non-issue in the game. i think the game's at a point where mana costs are really pretty much there to make mages have to build one non-damage item before ramping up in damage, so there probably should be sweeping changes there

i also think mages are probably gonna get nerfed pretty hard in s5 in order to allow fighters to do their jobs without having toxic as hell kits so yeah

i think it'll be sad times for me but prolly for the best of the game

so sion is abbadon plus spirit breaker

that sounds terrible

well he is the dotiest dude in the league in the fact that he's ugly as fuck

drawkcaB

blue buff nerf

And paired with the mana regen changes I'd welcome that with open arms.

Looking forward to the changes, so long as my jungle pool isn't decimated in the process, but it's pretty rounded at this point so I'm pretty sure I'll be fine.

zkylon

zkylewd
And paired with the mana regen changes I'd welcome that with open arms.

Looking forward to the changes, so long as my jungle pool isn't decimated in the process, but it's pretty rounded at this point so I'm pretty sure I'll be fine.

i think it's something that needs to happen

mana is really meaningless in league and while it's very fun to spam spells it's just not very interesting to make everyone manaless after one item

on the other hand, i'd say league is in part very exciting because of how many "spells per minute" you can throw so i'm not sure if slowing that down to a lower rate higher impact doto thing would make the game any better

i'm very interested in what this new jungle camp means, whether it'll be a new buff or dragon-like thingie or what.

and of course itemization hopefully will be more interesting, so if mana regen works differently, maybe there are ways around it and different builds to try and stuff

overall it's scary to think of too much change, but you know, exciting

just get rid of mana entirely

you have no mana burn, break or leak so whatever

the only champs that have mana problems are really old and could do with a re balance anyhow

embrace the spam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom