• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferga

akali vs yasuo in this ranked game, let's see who throws the hardest <3

also ghost skarner spamming xddd

What. Is this a joke?

Akali pushes Yasuo into the corner and starts to relentlessly beat the living shit out of him while her friends watch, horrified at the murderous and pitiless monster Akali becomes when she sees Yasuo in the same lane.

Yasuo's good mate in the jungle can't help so he sheds a tear for the rest of the team and dives back into the fog of war, disappearing from the mid lane forever.

But seriously, how is it possible to suck at Akali? Especially against a Yasuo.

Mothman91

I don't mind Yasuo on the enemy team because once you shut him down, he's actually pretty useless.

I actually mind an Akali because even if she's 0/5, once she gets that double kill, she snowballs so fucking fast.

zkylon

zkylewd
iogThvyZf33QM.png

turns out the winner is..... akali!

shit on everyone all game long even tho i was lagging like crazy (thank god i picked a shitty ass easy champion) but ryze fed pretty hard, ghost skarner was hilariously terrible and akali/leona kept diving and dying despite my numerous attempts to convince them otherwise. oh and skarner made a random risky baron call and whoknewit lee sin stole baron anyways.

tbh i would've killed everyone if my team would've just given me time but i dunno, being on an uneven 150-200 ping was pretty hard to teamfight, i'm surprised they let me kill them so many times lol

and yeah mid-plat elo is the worst lol, fortunately i don't sweat it too much about games i don't get mid so idgaf lol

yasuo always gets banned in my games :(
mine too, was a pleasant surprise

akali didn't stop whining about it

What. Is this a joke?

Akali pushes Yasuo into the corner and starts to relentlessly beat the living shit out of him while her friends watch, horrified at the murderous and pitiless monster Akali becomes when she sees Yasuo in the same lane.

Yasuo's good mate in the jungle can't help so he sheds a tear for the rest of the team and dives back into the fog of war, disappearing from the mid lane forever.

But seriously, how is it possible to suck at Akali? Especially against a Yasuo.
well what can i say, akali seemed stressed about laning against him

Ferga

Rabadons... sigh....

No lichbane, spell pen (Come the fuck on, 3 people built negatrons) or a oracle lens for Vayne on a fed Akali

What terrible decision making

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah i mean, all of that is true but you look at the damage chart and my items and i feel like if they just played it a little less hero mode we could've easily won, we were winning most extended fights and i was melting yasuo and two shotting vayne

that's why i hate the carry mentality that's spread around like you have to be the one that kills the enemy adc and carries your retard teammates to victory. this time it was me that was fed, some other times it's someone else. it's a very good skill to have imo to be able to identify that you're not the main carry for your team and to make yourself carryable. it often happens to me with ahri that i'm pretty shut down but i see my bot lane's doing great so i'll get cdr boots and turn into a charm bot and just try and help our adc. unfortunately players that pick things like akali are not of that mentality and will either be the one that gets the easy pentakills or cost you the game. like i didn't do anything special, i picked a much better champion and snowballed off a shitty lee sin gank, i was playing with 200 ping ffs, i was certainly being carried by my champion pick.

it would be awesome if streamers promoted a less me me me me me way of playing the game

like i could go and call my teammates retards and scrubs or noobs or whatever but i know why they do what they do and that's because they have shit for teachers. the nightblue and trick2g and whatever school of thought is much more toxic than afks imo

Ferga

Yeah I agree. That's the whole problem with climbing plat. Too many of those players around there.

People in that elo don't know how to adapt their assassin play since they are so use to going in first and killing everything when that worked in gold.

Wait for cooldowns to be used then go in or (in akali's case) go in and use zhonyas correctly to bait an engage. No one seems to understand this when they play assassin mids in the slums of high elo.

Mothman91

Zky, I think you should've ditched the mpen boots and gotten zerkers.

You guys had enough AP going on, you would be more useful on your AAs than your spell damage.

zkylon

zkylewd
Yeah I agree. That's the whole problem with climbing plat. Too many of those players around there.

People in that elo don't know how to adapt their assassin play since they are so use to going in first and killing everything when that worked in gold.

Wait for cooldowns to be used then go in or (in akali's case) go in and use zhonyas correctly to bait an engage. No one seems to understand this when they play assassin mids in the slums of high elo.
yeah i mean, i think it applies to every role tho, like rivens and lee sins and vaynes and zeds, most of the people playing these types of "carry" champions often end up costing their team the game cos they're under this idea that their teammates can't be trusted and that it's 1v5 or lose

it's not only "carry" champions, it happens to syndras and jinxes and ryzes and whatnot. it happened to the leona this game who wasn't capable of just chilling a bit and letting me poke.

i feel like it holds back a lot of people who already have pretty good mechanical skills but end up being their own biggest crutch

Zky, I think you should've ditched the mpen boots and gotten zerkers.

You guys had enough AP going on, you would be more useful on your AAs than your spell damage.
yeah that might've been true

i don't play much corki and was debating which ones to buy but figured i'd get sorc shoes since i couldn't a-move a whole lot with that my ping. it ended up not being that great cos getting good sheen procs wasn't that easy either but at least my poke was good

What do you build for as as support Zilean?
from the short while i played him tear and the usual support items, spellthief thingie, mikaels, sighstone, etc.

i guess you can buy him lots of ap if you don't need anything else but how often does that happen

Ferga

remember evelynn? why does nobody use her anymore?

AFK farm Junglers - Eve is not

Snowballing Ganking Junglers - Eve is kind of but building damage on her is really risky

Tank Utility Junglers - Eve is not

Tanky DPS Junglers - Eve is kind of but after the nerfs, it takes a lot of items and time to get rolling

Jack of some trades, Master of none.

Blizzard

Banned
Akali is one of those champions that seemed so dominating, and was presumably so easy, yet I was virtually always HORRIBLE when I attempted to figure out how to use her or do any decent damage myself. Gunblade or not.

Bacon

I stopped playing persona 4 golden before the very last dungeon (the actual last dungeon) because I don't want to play through the shitty gameplay in that game anymore. I'll probably watch the ending on youtube or something, I just can't do it.

olympia

Does Twisted Fate need last hits? I play Nasus, and a TF joined, called mid, and then went to my lane (top) and started to grab last hits.

Does Twisted Fate need last hits? I play Nasus, and a TF joined, called mid, and then went to my lane (top) and started to grab last hits.
Every champion but supports and junglers needs last hits. If TF was farming your lane while you were there he was probably just a dick.

So, we don't want to throw out too many details, just because there are a ton of elements in actual flux, and setting the expectation that anything is for sure, or here to stay is a real risk when we release details.

With the caveat that this could still get pulled, changed, etc., one of the new jungle items allows you to use your Smite on enemy champions. Still figuring out what effect is going to be (damage + slow, just a crazy slow, ???). Mainly just very excited about the patterns that emerge when Smite has more pulls on its usage so that Smite becomes a multidimensional choice.

http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.c...-experimental-jungle-changes?comment=00090000

SeigO

Banned
Nerf Kayle. One of the coaches here suggested that Kayle would work well with my play style so I gave her a shot and I wrecked my first ranked game with her. Well actually my champ dmg sucked, but I clicked R on the hyper carries so same difference I suppose.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1573349252/249532

Since I was too lazy to take photos, here's 13 photos of the RMU gaming room. http://bigstory.ap.org/article/70c2...l-bets-video-game-scholarship-can-draw-talent

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Nerf Kayle. One of the coaches here suggested that Kayle would work well with my play style so I gave her a shot and I wrecked my first ranked game with her. Well actually my champ dmg sucked, but I clicked R on the hyper carries so same difference I suppose.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1573349252/249532

Since I was too lazy to take photos, here's 13 photos of the RMU gaming room. http://bigstory.ap.org/article/70c2...l-bets-video-game-scholarship-can-draw-talent

Good job dude, you're living the dream right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom