• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Setsuna

The matchmaking system in this game annoys me to no end

Recently most of my matches matches have been with professional feeders trash talkers afkers.

But the occasional match i do win is as if I walked into Hell with cant be touched by Roy Jones playing in the background

brian!

what did i tell you about spoiling the new ot name brian

wait are you saying the ot name isn't going to be "You afk'd but still watched the game?"
feel like that's a clear winner...
the incredulity is so visceral...
so real,,,..
and the ensuing shame and acceptance of who he really is...
cannes 2014....

Mothman91

716xZSk.jpg

Guys...I dishonored the team.

I shall do seppuku now.

Mothman91

"no one was toxic"
"no one had the right to be toxic"

r u at the elo heaven mothman

fuck no.

Had a teammate that afkd the other day because WW didn't give him blue.

This was just a Godsend.

edit: not afk, kept on going down mid and feeding the enemy jayce. even though the enemy top laner left the game, we could've won 4v5.

zkylon

zkylewd
hm.

Irelia, Shy, Ali, Mao
J4, Vi
Ahri
Cait
Leona, Sona, Morg

Hm, not sure I like where this is going.
if you like more such diverse champions then why pick a "favorite" role or whatever

i thought your question was weird cos like i don't think there are any tips, you just "main" your favorite role

i personally like mid and support cos i feel they're both alike in that they're mostly spell-oriented, are more about early-mid game than late and have tons of pretty girls

like from your list it seems like you like initiation/tankiness (leona, vi, j4, mao) so you know, top/jungle sounds right :I

Mothman91

For my support tank page, I have 3 armor yellows with armor reds. MR blues and health quints with 5 hp yellows. Should I take out the health quints and get armor quints instead? And have all hp yellows. I'm putting in 10 extra armor for like 50 hp which I'm pretty sure is worth it...

zkylon

zkylewd
pretty sure armor quints and hp yellows gives you slightly better stats. armor quints are 400~ i think so it's not too bad

i probably wouldn't go armor reds unless my damage scaled off armor like leona tho. dpen or ad sounds better imo

Mothman91

pretty sure armor quints and hp yellows gives you slightly better stats. armor quints are 400~ i think so it's not too bad

i probably wouldn't go armor reds unless my damage scaled off armor like leona tho. dpen or ad sounds better imo

Yeah, you're right. It's definitely good for last hitting with relic. I usually go coin with thresh though.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
For my support tank page, I have 3 armor yellows with armor reds. MR blues and health quints with 5 hp yellows. Should I take out the health quints and get armor quints instead? And have all hp yellows. I'm putting in 10 extra armor for like 50 hp which I'm pretty sure is worth it...
Yeah, you want armor quints and HP yellows.

zkylon

zkylewd
morg2.jpg

see you remove the purple and it's already much better

still not great but that's on morg's overall skirt design thing being awful

Bacon

Bout to try the new jungle in PBE. Will update with my dumb impressions when i'm done. Anyone want to know about any champ in particular?

Bacon

going with the hated udyr. Come at me bros.

Edit: I'm gonna need to see what Trick does with Udyr first. No clue what item to upgrade machete into. Preliminary thoughts are that I don't think Udyr is going to be viable with these changes.

drawkcaB

Yeah, did Diana last night. Works very well. She's probably better than in S4 jungle relative to other champions. Hitting Stonewall's level 6 mark using his route is pretty easy.

CRS

going with the hated udyr. Come at me bros.

Edit: I'm gonna need to see what Trick does with Udyr first. No clue what item to upgrade machete into. Preliminary thoughts are that I don't think Udyr is going to be viable with these changes.

The AS/CDR upgrade. Udyr works so well with both that there's no point in the AD/Life Steal choice. And the other two are pointless.

Is there a PBE GAF chat room up?

Nekofrog

Banned
while playing last night i felt like the fast smite was pretty useless as it only took 10 seconds off an already very long smite cooldown

maybe im doing it wrong

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm usually really bad at this but reaching level 6 at minute 6 sounds awfully fast?

i think solo laners get 6 at like minute 7?

disclaimer: my numbers could be way way off, i'm really bad at this

drawkcaB

If Udyr and/or Fiddle can't clear the jungle, then the jungle is no longer a jungle

Udyr is fine. Level 6 clear in 6:13 for me. Fastest so far. He just gets very low on mana before level 3.

Route taken:
Chickens(smite)->Wolves->Froggie(smite)->B
Krugs->Red Buff(smite)->Chickens->Wolves->Froggie->Blue Buff(smite)->B
Krugs->Chickens(smite)

Phoenix Udyr R->W->R->E->R

zkylon said:
i'm usually really bad at this but reaching level 6 at minute 6 sounds awfully fast?

Most hit 6 shortly after the 7 mark on live. Some fast clearers can hit 6 by 6:40. This is power farming times too.

Keep in my that these routes are clear speed optimal. There's no reason for early gankers to do this and it leaves you very open to counterjungling. There's several level 3 routes available to them that let's them gank with decent health and mana.

EDIT: Level 6 on Nautilus 6:30. Once you get your 2nd point in W you become beast. Pretty sure he starts E now because first shield gets smashed in a heartbeat. I could have gotten it way earlier if I used my Q more often. Ok, so it seems like I've got a good handle on level 6 routes for champions. Gonna experiment with level 3 and level 4 routes for gankers. For anyone trying out routes, first tip I can give is never start wolves. It's the only camp that won't give you level 2 after clearing it. Also, for those listening to Stonewall's video, you don't need to hold smite for the buffs if you do 3x small camps->B->double buff clear. First machete upgrade makes a huge difference.

zkylon

zkylewd
what i got from stonewall videos is that the ganks are gonna come later but stronger

like that aoe smite thing looked like it cleared pretty damn fast

Fracas

#fuckonami
I screwed around with Udyr in the new jungle earlier (I don't play him often).

I personally felt he started kind of weak but scaled pretty well.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I tried Malphite in the new jungle and was surprised to find that the first clear was easier than on live. Toad -》Wolves -》Red left me with full HP, and I was able to keep jungling with no pressure to back long afterwards. I found myself easily capable of securing both of my buffs, and I don't see the early buffless backs I see videos of to be very viable.

bokn

Banned
Red's HP regen is a little high tbh. It's just incredible value compared to blue at this point

I wouldn't mind seeing the HP regen lowered and the jungle eased a little just so that people arent forced into red firsts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom