• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemenx

Banned
Man, sucks that one of my best irl friend is toxic as fuck. I'm now trying to avoid to play with him ... We play with another friend and when I duo when the non toxic one we have a great time but the toxic one is always getting upset by the smallest of things. I just want to have some fun man! We aren't even playing ranked as we're 3 ppl.

zkylon

zkylewd

hmm

few things i'm thinking of:
* not buying red trinket even once is bad bad bad. not even a single pink. bad bad bad bad. lizzy's great at brush camping, you have dfg and instagib someone with a million seconds stun, you need that red trinket so you can become a killer monster roaming the enemy jungle. lizzy's too telegraphed for dfg to work in teamfights in straight initiation, specially without flash, so you should change this if you're buying dfg

* i'm not a fan at all of the athenes rush into dfg with pretty much anyone (not lizzy, not ahri). it's just an awkward amount of early cdr but you don't have enough ap to make your dps all that great, feels like a weird in-between that isn't great at anything. i'd rather always get zhonyas or deathcap second rather than dfg or just rush double dorans into dfg.

* also you have athenes+morellos in one game and were building it in another one. i don't like that at all, i can't think of any case in which you'd want to have those two together. like just get a blue pot if you need cdr. you're also locking yourself out of buying dfg or you'll waste a ton of money

* you buy very few wards in general. don't be a dumbo

edit: also if you haven't tried it remember what i said earlier about extending her e range. just throw it at a wall so it snaps to the other side. you can do pretty crazy initiations and tower dives that way. you can just like e in, ult the enemy adc then zhonyas so you lose turret aggro and your team will clean up. she's very "flank-y" asi her engages are super easy to predict

Ferga

wouldnt he be hella squishy in aram since he cant farm his passive/some tank items are missing?

I imagine randomly getting popped up when he's charging Q in the bush is pretty annoying due to its range.

But then again, you'll need a game where both teams have the same amount of wave clear to keep the game even instead of being pushing into turret.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I have no excuse for the lack of vision control. I'm pretty good about it on all other roles, playing mid just made me greedy :(

Thanks for the itemization tips. Definitely needed help on that.

zkylon

zkylewd
Guys. Why you doing this? Please guys.

reading is good for ya

Yeah, I have no excuse for the lack of vision control. I'm pretty good about it on all other roles, playing mid just made me greedy :(

Thanks for the itemization tips. Definitely needed help on that.
at least you do use your warding trinket

i have this friend that always plays adc and ends the game with like 3 wards placed. like cmon dude use the fucking trinket thing lol

other than that can't say much but your scores and your damage is pretty alright so i'd say you were for the most part doing your job

oh i just read that thoorin has aspergers, i feel pretty bad and ashamed
why are you ashamed

brian!

a lot of my displeasure with him is with his distinct lack of empathy and inability to put himself in other ppl's shoes, but all of it is built on the condition that he is able to do this in the same way i am able to, which is something I assumed like a dingus

zkylon

zkylewd
apparently rp prices are going up next month in argieland

the dream is dead

tbh i was surprised how good the prices were, with argieland economy being in the dumpster and all, but still sucks. might get a couple rp more before shit goes south

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Panda, Braum's shield/E should be higher priority to level than his W.

also, boots. booooooooooooooooooooots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom