• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
We know brian. We know.

WP5ZYvJ.png
Nothing new there.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
We haven't had any dumb fanart pages to fluff the thread either. Who knows why it's going so fast.

Ferga

If Sion collides with an enemy champion or terrain, charges for the full 8 seconds, or recasts the ability, he will slam the ground with earth-shattering force, dealing physical damage and knocking up nearby enemies, while slowing enemies further away.

Bull-shit. I always stop my ults next to my missed targets and they never get popped up no matter how close I am.

You only pop up when you hit them head on. They should clarify that.

brian!

im trying to cut down on unsolicited advice but sometimes it takes a hold of me....
should just play more plat vs. silver to get my fix

i'd be really into league of legends as dystopic post-ww3 earth
like draven's character explained as someone who found a stash of old maxim magazines

Best new splash is Ezreal. Great pose and that Expression.

I have no idea what they did to Ahri. Her face looks like Leona's. Maybe with the new lore they are re-branding her as a white vampire type of creature?

Most of the new splashs so far have improved upon the old but it seems to be the opposite case with Ahri here. Of course it's PBE stuff so there's still room for change.

They've scrapped new splash art that people complained about before like with Riven and Jarvan IIRC.

Ferga

Hahaha. I just witnessed a dad apologising for his kid's behaviour and language in an after game lobby.

That kid is going to get it.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
do you guys dodge if it is apparent someone is on tilt

like complaining a lot in champ select about past games

Sofo

Hahaha. I just witnessed a dad apologising for his kid's behaviour and language in an after game lobby.

That kid is going to get it.

That's actually pretty good parenting! It's like when my nephew writes "bg" when he loses. Like, be a good sportman you dingus, you lost because you fed!

Anyway, thread is going fast! This week on free rotation there's Lee Sin! I played it vs bots and god, that was super fun. I must admit though, the LeeSyndrome is real... So many risky Qs that would have gotten me killed in PvP! Really unimpressed by his damage though, but maybe I was building wrong? I went Brutalizer into Triforce and then Bloodthirster. I admit if I was vs people I would likely be jungling and after Elder Wizard/Sighstone/mobi boots I would probably have built tanky.

Any thoughts/tips? He seems super fun and might consider buying him in the future! Much appreciated :3

Pd: Coop vs AI matchhistory for reference!

Ferga

The kid in the after game lobby kept caps lock on typing up stuff like:

"IM A 20 YEAR OLD ADULT. YOU SHOULDNT MESS WITH ME OR ILL FUCK YOU UP"

The whole game he was typing the 20 year old adult bit. I couldn't help but laugh when the all caps went off and a 4 lined apology came out randomly.

do you guys dodge if it is apparent someone is on tilt

like complaining a lot in champ select about past games

Only if they pick something that they have less than 2 games on. At that point, you just know you're in for a 4v5.

zkylon

zkylewd
i think that the only problem with new janna splash is that it's a bit too obvious now that she forgot to put her clothes on

like i think old janna splash you could like give her a pass but on new one it's like she was def too sleepy or something and you know it happens

Sofo

What the hell is wrong with some people? >_>; like I was just playing Jayce vs bots, ended up going 1v2 on top because this Udyr wanted to jungle. I was like ok, I can deal with 1v2, and I did. Around midgame or so I see that enemy red is about to spawn so I hover there and I am like yeah, I'll take that thank you very much. Udyr comes rushing and as I'm about to kill the Lizard... smite. I didn't say anything else but something like: c'mon man...

Like why would you do that? He was basically playing a farming simulator. Fuck that noise.

Also as Jayce I'm having trouble building the Muramana. Am I not spamming enough? Should I just be spamming abilities otw to lane or something like that?

Pd. Jayce is a lot of fun, thanks for recommending! It doesn't seem as complicated as I imagined? Like it's pretty straight forward. I just thought that abilities shared cooldowns between stances but it's pretty nice that they don't.

Ferga

Also as Jayce I'm having trouble building the Muramana. Am I not spamming enough? Should I just be spamming abilities otw to lane or something like that?

Pd. Jayce is a lot of fun, thanks for recommending! It doesn't seem as complicated as I imagined? Like it's pretty straight forward. I just thought that abilities shared cooldowns between stances but it's pretty nice that they don't.

All i'm about to tell you is how old Jayce mid worked. I haven't seen enough of him to make a judgement this season.

Jayce mid kind of needs blue to get him rolling and win the lane. (Top Jayce can just auto the meta champs and harass like that)

In terms of mana stacking, it shouldn't be hard. I think you're just holding onto your cannon Q too much. Enhanced cannon Q to harass enemies whenever they are near minions for the splash damage (or when they aren't near minions and if you get use to the enhanced Q speed) and normal cannon Q to clear waves. You can do a normal cannon Q between the gate cooldown to clear waves rather than keeping it off cooldown if you have blue regen.

Don't have to be so conservative with cannon cooldowns, Jayce doesn't have a lot of mana problems with a tear built. His only issue with mana is when you use E too much in his hammer form. Then again, you shouldn't be touching this skill in mid lane unless you know you can execute people.

You can also spam gate to get to lane faster and use W in both hammer and cannon form if you are still finding it hard to stack the tear before mid game fights. It's only 40 mana so it'll regen pretty fast. Just watch the cooldown of tear so you don't waste mana spamming skills for no stacks.

Kenai

Oh man first time playing much since patch and the ultra moe kawaii Kogmaw splash made me laugh pretty hard irl. It's not even bad art it's just so weird to see.

Oh and Gnar is super fun I might have a top laner designed for top lane i actually like omg

But anyway, if you expect darius to do damage and carry team fights then you're in for a bad time. He's just there to reapply bleed, soak up damage and execute carries with true damage. Anything else, he is too squishy and will fall off tremendously after people start getting a single chain armour.
Even for that purpose you're going to have a bad time with Darius regardless: nothing in his kit helps him with soaking up damage and he's always easily kited on top of that. He's only going to be decent again once Riot decides to prioritize his pending rework again.

People going crazy for the last 1000 or so posts. Don't know why. Thread just rocketed in the past month.

1. End of season, silverinoes try to get gold
2. Watching Worlds makes people giddy to play.

::

people that challenge you to 1v1 after a game are hilarious.

Edwardo

Yea I'll stack the tear when im buying and running back to lane. Like Rex said, just keep an eye on the tear so you aren't wasting mana while it's on cooldown.

You used to be able to stack it really fast because Jayce's ult would work with it.

Remember to switch forms back and forth when running back to lane, the speed boost will get you back quicker.

bokn

Banned
1. End of season, silverinoes try to get gold
2. Watching Worlds makes people giddy to play.

::

people that challenge you to 1v1 after a game are hilarious.

Instead of after game mystery gifting, they should add the option to challenge people to a Bo3 1v1 match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom