• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K8UkciY.png

See guys I'm not completely awful. I'm out here dumptrucking plats ez no problem. Anyone out there wanna help a brotha get to gold?

PLS
SLx19c3.gif

DeadNames

Banned
Holy shit I just got the ISIS of elo.

Shyv went FF (lel) then built BORK even though she was feeding
Bot lane didn't do anything
Kat i swear was a 10 year old. I don't know what was going through her head.

God damn that was so heavy :( ugh

Blizzard

Banned
Holy shit I just got the ISIS of elo.

Shyv went FF (lel) then built BORK even though she was feeding
Bot lane didn't do anything
Kat i swear was a 10 year old. I don't know what was going through her head.

God damn that was so heavy :( ugh
So if I'm understanding this correctly:

• A teammate made poor itemization choices and died too often.
  • Two teammates had a mediocre performance, not especially good or bad.
  • One teammate played badly in a confusing manner.

As a result of the above, you consider it appropriate to compare these players to a group which engages in slavery, sexual abuse, and broadcasts videos of decapitation for attention?

Ferrio

Banned
So if I'm understanding this correctly:

• A teammate made poor itemization choices and died too often.
  • Two teammates had a mediocre performance, not especially good or bad.
  • One teammate played badly in a confusing manner.

As a result of the above, you consider it appropriate to compare these players to a group which engages in slavery, sexual abuse, and broadcasts videos of decapitation for attention?

It's practically the same thing.

pigeon

Banned
I don't think you should be blaming Darius for not doing damage. It's not his role outside of laning.

But he doesn't have any CC or initiation, so what else is he supposed to do?

Playing Darius is basically an exercise in snowballing. You're very, very likely to win your lane. Your challenge is to figure out how to win the game given that you won your lane playing the champion with probably the worst scaling in the game. (Compare his AD ratios to Pantheon's.)

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Janna, Nidalee and Lux on the other team. Even with some hard engages we just couldnt do it.

Still love Aram

Ferga

He's said some pretty bad stuff that made my eye twitch over the past few weeks. Thought he was given some sort of immunity for being a persona.

Guess he went over the line.

But anyway, if you expect darius to do damage and carry team fights then you're in for a bad time. He's just there to reapply bleed, soak up damage and execute carries with true damage. Anything else, he is too squishy and will fall off tremendously after people start getting a single chain armour.

zkylon

zkylewd
guy can't say he wasn't asking for it

one thing is venting or ranting like we all do but if vitriol is all you're contributing to the thread you might as well not post :/

Mothman91

Thread usually tends to go pretty fast when it's close to 20k.

Then we bitch at Philip and Dob for taking forever to make the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom