• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
kiunch, stay out of the gamergate thread, t'ain't safe muh boy.

i think i may leave league for clicker heroes and join a pro clicker heroes team.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
loss prevented yay

was concerned for my janna w/r during the match.

completely stomped bot lane but it wasnt enough. we had it going for a while but irelia kept dc and i went on some random ass 500 ping for about 10 minutes.

I'm really tempted to just spam janna till plat v but I think I will lose all heart if I do that because that just aint fun.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
suck it

I went there
Keep picking Janna. Easy matchup for Lulu.
Q7tYqzx.png

So can Azir fit the "reject mid-lane mage moves to top" mold? I really want to try him there for some reason...
He's not a mid reject tho

He can probably work really nicely top, but you'll have to be extra wary of top's length because if you get jumped at you're fuuuuuucked. Never use all your soldiers and keep your E off cooldown.

jerd

I think Azir will definitely see competitive play mid.

He's not a mid reject tho

O shit have people been playing him? I literally have not seen him one time in the past few weeks and I knew people were really struggling with him when he was released. I don't really watch streams anymore. I just assumed he was garbage.

Edit: And I realize by saying this I am doomed to get wrecked by him (whether he's on my team or the enemy's) for the next month.

O shit have people been playing him? I literally have not seen him one time in the past few weeks and I knew people were really struggling with him when he was released. I don't really watch streams anymore. I just assumed he was garbage.
He was buggy as FUCK, that combined with his base AD and AS made his laning really rough.

Personally I think he's strong as fuck mid right now, people just need to go and learn him.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I just want Darius to be viable so I can use that Dunkmaster skin as much as possible.
Like most things in this game, Darius is as viable as you want him to be. Put in the effort and you'll get a return.

The only thing about Darius is that you'll attract the attention of competent junglers like red rags to bulls. Can dumpster any unsuspecting lane opponent and snowball the game to high hell though.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Lee sin was garbage when he released too. Azir half a year down the road could be topping "best design" polls once people get him down

Jeff-DSA

Like most things in this game, Darius is as viable as you want him to be. Put in the effort and you'll get a return.

He's as viable as your team is when it comes to ending the game before the hyper carries can scale up. His scaling suuuuuuuucks.

zkylon

zkylewd
It only took 3 buffs and over 20 bug fixes with a few more needing to be smashed!

yea i literally said they should buff his base ad and bugfix him

we'll have to see what pros think tho

but imo he's pretty beast if and only if you stay the fuck away from the attack speed item thingie

There've been a lot of champions in League's history who were trash on release for one reason or another (usually either they were grossly underpowered or plagued with bugs), but became strong, even dominant picks after 2-3 patches. There are far fewer champions "released to die" now than there used to be too, since there's a much sparser release schedule, so I expect Azir to be given a lot of help to find his place, possibly too much help.

yea i literally said they should buff his base ad and bugfix him

we'll have to see what pros think tho

but imo he's pretty beast if and only if you stay the fuck away from the attack speed item thingie
Bjerg was saying he's really strong when played well. Besides, after Gragas Shushei's word is gospel to me.

And yeah, Nashors is the biggest noob trap on Azir.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Deadnames should have written a tier list. I'll ask him about it tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom