• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
my ranked 5s team ditched me to play with someone else

channeled the bad energies into making a small tile editor for my game but still feels bad man

:/

I think Triforce is better on Vayne if you're going for an AD-centric. Sometimes I get reminded how much her Qs can hurt if she goes the non-BotRK path.

pigeon

Banned
Okay, I do kind of think Morgana Q should be nerfed, mostly because it keeps making me look like a really good support when I'm not.

Morgana guide:
Q: Easy mode support button. Walk into bushes and press Q to win the lane.
W: Get gold from Spellthief's Edge.
E: Make health bars prettier.
R: When there are too many people to Q hit this button. Also get Zhonya's, run into middle of enemy team, say on all chat "HELLO I AM A TIME BOMB"

Newt

Okay, I do kind of think Morgana Q should be nerfed, mostly because it keeps making me look like a really good support when I'm not.

Morgana guide:
Q: Easy mode support button. Walk into bushes and press Q to win the lane.
W: Get gold from Spellthief's Edge.
E: Make health bars prettier.
R: When there are too many people to Q hit this button. Also get Zhonya's, run into middle of enemy team, say on all chat "HELLO I AM A TIME BOMB"
She only needs a nerf on her Q.

CRS

If you have procs for your Spell Thief up, you can W a bush to see if there's someone hidden in there as well. I love it.

Ferga

alright 7th game in a row over a week where the other lanes lose so badly, I can't do crap all.

This is god damn frustrating. All I want to do is play irelia against some diamond top laners and all i've been getting is 5 man ganks because every lane lost so badly, the enemy team decides to roam

For fuck sake. Give me a bloody fuckin break matchmaking

When I say badly, I mean lanes gong 0/5 consistently in less than 15minutes

If Q gets nerfed, they need to make sure it doesn't affect her role as an AP Carry. I don't want her to get Fiddle'd. It was pretty dumb how Fear got shortened but there was no compensation for regular Fidd. He needed his Q to apply W.

Reduce bind 3.0->2.5s or tighten the hitbox, then increase the damage of W. Support Morgs max W last anyway.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
my ranked 5s team ditched me to play with someone else

channeled the bad energies into making a small tile editor for my game but still feels bad man

:/

Just be glad you got rid of them before having any emotional investment. Just join na GAF, more people to play with.

zkylon

zkylewd
between the lvl 30 grind and 200 ping i just can't put myself through it

i'm still amazed that i used to play that way

Tizoc

running blitz in the first place

wat.

Blitz seems to be one of the most banned champs along with Leona when I play ranked. I say ban Thresh instead...

No, it's viable on a lot of ADCs.
Ez, MF, Draven and Corki all come to mind.

Couldn't Nasus build it as a final final final item from his Sheen?

Speaking of Essence Reaver, it could be good on Fiora, though I'm a Fiora player who never manages his mana :V Not that I've built it on Fiora before, however I should consider asking my Jungler to help me take the Blue buff if our mid doesn't need it/or invade and take the opponent's.
Carrying with Fiora is soooo satisfying.

Newt

Speaking of Essence Reaver, it could be good on Fiora, though I'm a Fiora player who never manages his mana :V Not that I've built it on Fiora before, however I should consider asking my Jungler to help me take the Blue buff if our mid doesn't need it/or invade and take the opponent's.
Carrying with Fiora is soooo satisfying.
I would never build Essence Reaver on anyone other than Sivir, Ez or maybe Lucian. Fiora doesn't even remotely have mana issues.

zkylon

zkylewd
bought fizz to replace my dead lebonk

dunno if imma play him but i felt like that spot needing filling

i'm also thinking of playing more karma mid

karma's an interesting mid champion, she seems pretty snowbally which i like but there are lots of choices in her kit which should be right up my alley

Tizoc

I would never build Essence Reaver on anyone other than Sivir, Ez or maybe Lucian. Fiora doesn't even remotely have mana issues.

Some deaths I get while playing as Fiora when at Lvl. 6ish is due to me having low mana and me blindly trying to Q>Ulti :V
Though if by the end/mid game, my team is ahead and I'm snowballing, I tend to end up with very low mana too due to me just rushing in with my team and wasting the opposition.
Lately I've become more aware of how much my mana spending as Fiora is, but as I said I wouldn't build Essence Reaver on her.

My build now on is primarly
Hydra>Youmuu>LW>IE>Guardian

Boots are defensive depending on opponent(s) I'm against.

Ferga

I've been beating ad Nids my entire life with xin zhao

What the hell happened to her in the last buff. Why did she take out 80% of my life with spear+takedown at level 2.

The heck??

CRS

250% Bonus (?) AD on her Q. That's what happened.

If you get hit by a spear or walk over a trap, never fight her 1 on 1.

Heal and Exhaust getting nerfed in 4.13
tbh mid morg is a pretty shitty champion as well
Mid Morg is basically giving the enemy mid free farm. She's like a shitty Ziggs

250% Bonus (?) AD on her Q. That's what happened.

If you get hit by a spear or walk over a trap, never fight her 1 on 1.
She always had that ratio. Hell it used to be higher.

Difference is it does magic damage now. Buy MR, not armor.

Tizoc

She always had that ratio. Hell it used to be higher.

Difference is it does magic damage now. Buy MR, not armor.

I always built MR when against nidalee since every time I went against a team with her she was built AP.

Tizoc

Mind elaborating please? I searched in Surrender@20 but didn't find any 4.13 info.

I did find these PBE changes though
Braum
Glacial Fissure ( R ) knock up time reduced to 1/1.3/1.5 from 1.5 at all ranks
Glacial Fissure ( R ) slow field amount reduced to 40/50/60% from 60% at all ranks

Evelynn
Hate Spike ( Q ) base damage lowered to 30/45/60/75/90 from 40/60/80/100/120
Hate Spike ( Q ) AP coefficient now scales per rank .35/.40/.45/.50/.55 from .45 at all ranks
Hate Spike ( Q ) bonus AD coefficient now scales per rank .50/.55/.60/.65/.70 from .50 at all ranks.
Hate Spike ( Q ) mana cost lowered to 12/18/24/30/36 from 16/22/28/34/40

Graves
Buckshot ( Q ) enemies hit with multiple bullets now take 40% damage from each additional bullet, up from 35%
Collateral Damage ( R ) initial damage increased to 250/400/550 from 250/350/450
Collateral Damage ( R ) explosion damage increased to 200/320/440 from 200/280/360

Hecarim
Rampage ( Q ) mana cost reduced to 24/26/28/30/32 from 24/28/32/36/40

Janna
Tailwind ( Passive ) range increased to 1000 from 800

Kog'Maw
Base HP lowered to 400 from 440
HP Per level increased to 88 from 84
Caustic Spittle ( Q ) MR/Armor shred changed to 12/16/20/24/28 from 20/22/24/26/28

LeBlanc
Distortion ( W ) mana cost lowered to 80/85/90/95/100 from 80/90/100/110/120

Lee Sin
Safeguard ( W 1 ) shield duration lowered to 2 seconds from 4 seconds
Cripple ( E 2 ) no longer lists that it reduces attack speed ( which was 20/30/40/50/60% )

Nami
Base movement speed lowered to 335 from 340
Ebb and Flow ( W ) cooldown increased to 10 seconds from 9 seconds

Sivir
On The hunt ( R ) movement speed bonus reduction time increased to 2/4/6 seconds from 2/3/4 seconds

Sona
Hymn of Valor ( Q ) mana cost lowered to 45/50/55/60/65 from 55/60/65/70/75
Hymn of Valor ( Q ) cooldown reduced to 8 seconds from 10 seconds.
Hymn of Valor ( Q ) damage lowered to 40/80/120/160/200 from 50/100/150/200/250
Hymn of Value ( Q ) attack bonus damag reduced to 20/30/40/50/60 from 40/50/60/70/80
Hymn of Celerity ( E ) cooldown increased to 12 seconds from 10 seconds
Crescendo ( R ) now lists "Song of Celerity also gains increased power in Sona's self Buff"

Tristana
Rocket Jump ( W ) slow duration now 1/1.5/2/2.5/3.0 from 2.5 at all ranks
Explosive Shot ( E ) dot damage lowered to 80/125/170/215/260 from 110/150/190/230/270

Vayne
Attack speed per level increased to 4 from 3.1
Final Hour ( R ) bonus AD increased to 30/50/70 from 25/40/55

Vel'Koz
Life form Disintegration Ray ( R ) damage reverted back to 500/700/900 ( .6 AP ) from 350/475/600 (1.5 AP )
Life form Disintegration Ray ( R ) slow reverted back to 20% from 15%
Life form Disintegration Ray ( R ) slow reverted back to no longer stacking

i would totally be down for invisishield.
we have one of those coming in dota
oracle's false promise said:
Temporarily alters the target ally's destiny, delaying all damage, healing and regeneration effects on them until False Promise ends. Ally is granted invisibility while attacking and moving. Removes all negative status effects when applied.
on a 20 second cooldown

lasts 9 seconds

But no Flash? bs

Sona
Hymn of Valor ( Q ) mana cost lowered to 45/50/55/60/65 from 55/60/65/70/75
Hymn of Valor ( Q ) cooldown reduced to 8 seconds from 10 seconds.
Hymn of Valor ( Q ) damage lowered to 40/80/120/160/200 from 50/100/150/200/250
Hymn of Value ( Q ) attack bonus damag reduced to 20/30/40/50/60 from 40/50/60/70/80
Hymn of Celerity ( E ) cooldown increased to 12 seconds from 10 seconds
Crescendo ( R ) now lists "Song of Celerity also gains increased power in Sona's self Buff"

What Riot want me to do now? poke them?

Edwardo

I feel kind of ridiculous about saying Lucian would be unplayable.

ItRAI4B.png

garath

Played my one ranked game per month to avoid decay. I have some bad luck with this or something. I've done this three times in the last three months to avoid decaying. Each one of those 3 I've had an afk on my team. 4v5 wins happen but not when I'm a little rusty.

This one the top laner didn't connect until 15 minutes and my thresh support was so dismayed by it he was taking my last hits and just auto attacking the lane (I assume he was so dismayed), pinged me back every time I tried to harass and apparently forgot how to lantern. Was this really gold?

Really unfortunate luck. Amazingly I haven't been demoted to Gold IV yet. I'm still at -3 lp lol.

Type2

Man last night was some unfortunate luck with teammates. Last game of the night had a 1/9 vayne who apparantly was high and thought she was working a soul kitchen instead of play league. The good thing about a 4 game losing streak in ranked is it forces the desperate and vicious dog out of me. Made some sick plays.

zkylon

zkylewd
i think riot is looking kinda desperate with 4.13 lol

like look at this "my changes should be in the next pbe deploy. should include changes to lissandra, dfg, rylai's, talismen, frost queen's, exhaust, and heal"

i really hope they don't remove lizzy's passive altogether, i really like how the passive works as it's a constant reminder that you should be aggressive :/

tho ricklessabandon did new mf so i trust him

free farm under turret you mean

she's just an annoying champion to play against

Evelynn nerfs yay

Vayne buffs eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww
they're not really big bugs, apparently vayne ultimate had a bug that made her get more ad than she should, so they fixed the bug and "buffed" it so it gives the same ad as in live

jerd

New PBE patch is coming up. Nerfs to Gragas, Lucian, and Thresh with a love tap to kog so far. Weird and somewhat pointless (seemingly) nerf to Elise's auto range in human form. More to come I assume so no point posting the whole list yet.

Edit: Ah RoG is way more updated. Elise's Q range is taking a huge hit in human form. 625 down to 500. Ouch.

zkylon

zkylewd
pbe patches are up, i don't like them

ignoring changes to champions i don't play

lizzy getting 3s q in exchange for .2 ap ratio on w is bullshit. the thing i like most about lizzy is how you can build her in different ways and this just kills her dfg build almost entirely. you're not gonna get a third q on your combo so basically this is a .2 ap nerf to her burst, which is very low already

for like more dps? who gives a shit. i don't like it at all, this might just end up ruining lissandra for me. like fuck

and dfg nerfs?

the fuck

New PBE patch is coming up. Nerfs to Gragas, Lucian, and Thresh with a love tap to kog so far. Weird and somewhat pointless (seemingly) nerf to Elise's auto range in human form. More to come I assume so no point posting the whole list yet.

Edit: Ah RoG is way more updated. Elise's W range is taking a huge hit in human form. 625 down to 500. Ouch.
q, not w

First time using Elise, I think I messed up and Maximized Q,E and W for last. Feels Like I am playing a WoW's rogue.
i think that's ok, q is best for killing, w for clears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom