• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh1ner

I've taken a liking to being an aggressive support
any suggestions or other supports?

Morgana is currently the default pick for most people who play support but not as their main role. There are 3 ways to deal with this if you struggle against her like I do:
Ban Morgana in game, generally not worth the ban.
Pick Morgana, but if you're up against a main support not really going to affect them.
Learn a counter to Morgana, if they pick her support first before you pick.

For support champs I would pick Leona, Thresh, Nami, 3 different kind of support champs. These are my main 3.
Zyra / Lulu are good picks too but I don't see them as often.
Karma gets a special recommendation as allegedly she is a counter to Morgana and the current meta is Morgana heavy. I am thinking of picking Karma up as my fourth if she is a true counter.

Edwardo

NA LCS Summer Split - Week 8 - Day 1

t1405008000z1.png

LCS Pre-Show starts 30 mins prior

Roccat vs SK Gaming
Copenhagen Wolves vs Gambit Gaming
Supa Hot Crew vs Fnatic
Millenium vs Alliance

Please use the LCS thread for further discussion. Let's keep this thread spoiler free.

Jeff-DSA

I played a game on my Surface Pro 3 last night while laying down in bed. It kind of sucked playing like that, especially with a mouse that I shouldn't have been using. The screen was jumping all over the place as I adjusted to the different screen size and resolution, but I did ok.

The game was impossible to judge though, because aside from our bot lane early, everybody fed like crazy. Katarina had THREE penta kills in the game. She was walking death, because our Vel'Koz fed her up to 10 kills just in laning. She finished 33-7-3.

I do think that the Surface Pro 3 will be good for League, but not laying down in bed and I want to tweak the mouse speed/scroll speed to accommodate better for the smaller screen. It ran well and looked nice, however.

Jeff-DSA

I would ban master yi so people wouldn't jungle with him on my team.

I occasionally ban him because he does still wreck everybody around you. I don't think he's hard to deal with, but about 80% of people crap their pants and lay down and die whenever he walks into their lane. If I'm going to ban him, however, I'll only do it as a 3rd ban and if people on the team are asking for it so that they don't go on tilt the second the other team selects him.

drawkcaB

I played a game on my Surface Pro 3 last night while laying down in bed. It kind of sucked playing like that, especially with a mouse that I shouldn't have been using. The screen was jumping all over the place as I adjusted to the different screen size and resolution, but I did ok.

The game was impossible to judge though, because aside from our bot lane early, everybody fed like crazy. Katarina had THREE penta kills in the game. She was walking death, because our Vel'Koz fed her up to 10 kills just in laning. She finished 33-7-3.

I do think that the Surface Pro 3 will be good for League, but not laying down in bed and I want to tweak the mouse speed/scroll speed to accommodate better for the smaller screen. It ran well and looked nice, however.

It's a ways off in the future, but let me know how the new SR runs on your Surface Pro 3. I need to buy something for portable computing but I want a tablet for the smaller form factor when on the train for my morning commute. I might wait until next year, but I've been itching to get one for a while now. Gaming performance for some lighter games is what's holding me back right now.

Edwardo

I occasionally ban him because he does still wreck everybody around you. I don't think he's hard to deal with, but about 80% of people crap their pants and lay down and die whenever he walks into their lane. If I'm going to ban him, however, I'll only do it as a 3rd ban and if people on the team are asking for it so that they don't go on tilt the second the other team selects him.

Ya I usually won't ban him myself, but teammates do ask for it and I have no problem banning a champ that someone on our team could have issues fighting.

cHinzo

3db34a1e01.jpg

Quality normal game on EUW if u try to go in solo.

2 people fighting over top? Check. Nobody wants to play ADC? Check. Nobody wants to Support? Check. 2 Junglers? Almost check if only Udyr didn't switch to teleport at the last second.

37f305dc4b.png

Still one of the most exciting games I had in a while.

pigeon

Banned
Thanks. Ill keep this in mind when the situation comes up. Problem really is that by the time the potential for a kill arises, the laner I go towards just does not get the pinging. Eh, gotta communicate better, I guess.

Big problem with solo queue jungling is that your laners often don't understand how ganking works. You will almost always be underfed compared to a laner, so if your guy doesn't come in, you can't get the kill.

If you can get them to burn Flash, that's basically a successful gank, because they have to play back. If they burn Flash and keep playing just as aggressively, you can circle back in a minute and get the kill for real.

And some junglers are more for stun enemies and letting the lane player do the kill but the lane player usually step back and let the jungler die because he "didnt see" the jungler.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
My friend really wants that skin lol.

Every time he sees it in loading screen, he goes "ughhhhhhhhhhh dat skin"

I used to be that way about Silent Night Sona and once I got it...

I just used Pentakill Sona anyway.

Tizoc

If I can win these next 2 games I'll be in the next Silver grade...which I think is Silver 6?
http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/886994785/205390904
My recent win, their Vayne got Pentas off of us one or two times.
Our final team fight had the rest focus on Vayne who had Guardian angel. I activate ulti+Youmuu and manage to help take down Vayne and other champs, Vayne comes back to life and we waste her ass.
Then me Teemo, Lee and Leona pushed for the win.

Mothman91

If I can win these next 2 games I'll be in the next Silver grade...which I think is Silver 6?
http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/886994785/205390904
My recent win, their Vayne got Pentas off of us one or two times.
Our final team fight had the rest focus on Vayne who had Guardian angel. I activate ulti+Youmuu and manage to help take down Vayne and other champs, Vayne comes back to life and we waste her ass.
Then me Teemo, Lee and Leona pushed for the win.
No 6 in division just 5-1, 1 being the highest of the divisions.

CRS

I just want Championship Thresh. That's the only skin that I would love to have. ;_;

And Pax Jax to an extent but not as much as Thresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom