• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff-DSA

Does Nautilus share some voice drops with Nasus? I kept hearing him say "Wither" throughout our match, and it was the exact same as when Nasus says it.

zkylon

zkylewd
i liked this lux

tumblr_n8hhfnckdS1rsyqpjo4_1280.jpg

Nekofrog

Banned
panda can we have like an hour where you coach me on zyra support

i want to carry hard with zyra support

or i can just syndra support

or xerath

Tizoc

So apparently thisnext match, if won will qualify me for a series.
...the biggest issue when having to ban and ask your teammates who to ban then you realize you should've banned fizz first.
Midgety fucker'd need to be stunned or dazed if I want to waste his as Twitch...

pigeon

Banned
I love Vel'Koz, but I feel too much pressure at mid with him. I'm going to give Vel'Koz a try as support....this may go terribly.

Vel'Koz support is incredibly fun because you do basically the same damage as you would at mid, but for free. Actually you build Spellthief and GET gold for it. The only thing to keep in mind is that he's basically 100% poke (and a tiny bit of pick), so your lane mate had better not be expecting you to be hard engaging.

Also, as always with Vel'Koz, you can burst a target incredibly hard if they try to just walk up to you, but if they CC you, you're basically done. There are probably some junglers I wouldn't pick him into (Elise) because it's just too dangerous.

antitrop

I don't know how much more summertime League of Legends I can take. At least at 0 LP I can dodge freely.

I think ~80% of my games over the last 24 hours has been unbearable champ select trolling. It seems like every single ban is somebody's favorite champ and now they're just going to go JIV Support.

Well, that was the game I just dodged 5 minutes ago. Last night it was Gragas Support.

zkylon

zkylewd
what i don't like about velkoz support is that he can't do shit if his adc is engaged on.

i play like cait and ez with him and just farm while he does his thing and then try and get a kill maybe if they're low.

but if you're getting ganked then he basically throws a lot of awkward spells with long "travel" times while lee sin is kicking your face

it's not my kind of support for sure

I don't know how much more summertime League of Legends I can take. At least at 0 LP I can dodge freely.

I think ~80% of my games over the last 24 hours has been unbearable champ select trolling. It seems like every single ban is somebody's favorite champ and now they're just going to go JIV Support.

Well, that was the game I just dodged 5 minutes ago. Last night it was Gragas Support.
gragas support is a real meta pick dude :/

Type2

I'm interested to play a gragas support game. I've always liked the champ but I'm not sure what runes to take or what match ups to choose him in.

antitrop

gragas support is a real meta pick dude :/

Not when the dude is pissed off because his Yasuo got banned. I picked Jinx and we actually won the laning phase, because he just went all-in over and over again and I was actually able to follow up on it.

But once the laning phase was over we just lost every single team fight. Savagely. Like fucking massacred. Like 0 for 5.

Ya gragas support is actually really good vs all in supports because he absolugely fucks up people with barrels and slam.

wouldn't pick him vs a sona or nami though. then he's the one getting fucked.

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm interested to play a gragas support game. I've always liked the champ but I'm not sure what runes to take or what match ups to choose him in.
i'm pretty sure you can equip him whatever runes you run on leona or thresh or braum

i'm guessing relic shield 90% of the cases since it gives your lane mad sustain with his passive, but he might work with some ap and spellthief in some matchups.

Not when the dude is pissed off because his Yasuo got banned. I picked Jinx and we actually won the laning phase, because he just went all-in over and over again and I was actually able to follow up on it.

But once the laning phase was over we just lost every single team fight. Savagely. Like fucking massacred. Like 0 for 5.
outch

low elo grago is a sad sight to behold, but it's a valid pick, 's all i'm saying :>

antitrop

Ya gragas support is actually really good vs all in supports because he absolugely fucks up people with barrels and slam.

wouldn't pick him vs a sona or nami though. then he's the one getting fucked.

The guy was trolling, through, Gragas Support is way better than he thought it would be.

I'm just fucking sick of playing this game in the summer. It's night and day from even 3 months ago.

i'm pretty sure you can equip him whatever runes you run on leona or thresh or braum (play him with relic shield)
nah u get hybrid pen reds with the standard health yellows mr blues and armor quints.

also if u get retards on ur team u need to start playing champs that can carry early and carry hard. usually they're junglers like j4 or eve but some laners can do so too.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I have played with the most unorthodox supports being swain, ahri, gangplank, and nasus support.

Dat gangplank support is real tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom