• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT7| She Ezreal To Me, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALN1031

T_T

which ones

and why isn't pbe store available

ahghhhgh

So PBE store is just borked. I thought my PBE client was screwing up or something. Maybe adding Gnar exploded Riot's store for some incomprehensible reason. I'm awaiting Gnar's release by checking his champion page in the user details page, which I'm hoping will work.

Sewn Chaos and Bladecraft. I already had TPA. :/

Bladecraft looks cool and a lot of people seem to like Sewn Chaos, so I think those are pretty good skins. Just think, now you can cycle your skins when you play Orianna and be a true master.

CRS

Those that are in the PBE, do you guys post frequently in the League forums? I would love a PBE account but if it requires me getting involved in the League community, then nevermind. Heh.

Bladecraft looks cool and a lot of people seem to like Sewn Chaos, so I think those are pretty good skins. Just think, now you can cycle your skins when you play Orianna and be a true master.

Haha yeah. I was just really hoping for a some better skins, that's all. They're still nice.

ALN1031

Those that are in the PBE, do you guys post frequently in the League forums? I would love a PBE account but if it requires me getting involved in the League community, then nevermind. Heh.

Apparently I'm supposed to be testing out bugs and giving feedback on the forums. But, uh, *whispers* I haven't posted a single time on the PBE forums, have not found a single bug, and use PBE to test out champions *end whisper*. Don't tell anyone, k.

is mobility creep like power creep

except an actual real thing

Lately in League pretty much all champions (and certainly the popular ones, Yasuo being the easy example) have some sort of mobility-based ability. People think the mobility creep is a bad thing, but I think mobility is honestly the best way to go going forward. Mobility suits League a lot and it's so ingrained into the design of recent champions that it won't go away.

the important thing is that champions have upsides and downsides to go along with one of their strengths being their incredible mobility. Generally they do, and the issues arise where the older champions don't ave enough strengths to make up for their lack of mobility.

ALN1031

idk

i mean the strongest adc in the game is kogmaw and he is probably the most immobile champ in the game

I think it's more on a case by case basis, but generally, low-mid range champs with low mobility don't do too well. Of course, enough numbers on anything and you can make anything strong, but Riot themselves have acknowledged mobility creep and its existence in LoL, also saying that they have generally done a bad job of valuing mobility in a champion's power budget, leading to champions with mobility that don't do anything considerably worse than other champions with less mobility.

zkylon

zkylewd
Sewn Chaos and Bladecraft. I already had TPA. :/

well those are pretty good, bladecraft's my favorite

wish i had gotten an ori skin out of my mystery gifts :/

I'm torn on the arcade MF. I don't need more MF skins. But it looks cool!
yea but this one has cool effects no other mf skin has!

did u see dat pew pew

So PBE store is just borked. I thought my PBE client was screwing up or something. Maybe adding Gnar exploded Riot's store for some incomprehensible reason. I'm awaiting Gnar's release by checking his champion page in the user details page, which I'm hoping will work.
maybe they changed something on the store

but yea...

nope

i can't even post in league forums cos i can't be bothered to level my na account to 5 lol

is mobility creep like power creep

except an actual real thing
i dunno

mobility is fun so i don't really care

like yasuo isn't annoying because of his mobility, it's everything else that's annoying (stupid scaling, double shield, ult that he doesn't even have to aim and can instagib half your team, infinite waveclear)

Lately in League pretty much all champions (and certainly the popular ones, Yasuo being the easy example) have some sort of mobility-based ability. People think the mobility creep is a bad thing, but I think mobility is honestly the best way to go going forward. Mobility suits League a lot and it's so ingrained into the design of recent champions that it won't go away.

the important thing is that champions have upsides and downsides to go along with one of their strengths being their incredible mobility. Generally they do, and the issues arise where the older champions don't ave enough strengths to make up for their lack of mobility.
i wouldn't really say generally they do tho, specially on the downsides part

like kassadin, lebonk, nidalee, they were all problematic because of their mobility

and like you say problem with em is that they didn't/don't have a straight out weakness that you can exploit (aka cooldowns)

For those that can't see the link:

R.jpg

rkrecall.jpg

Kayle recall is nice as well.
fucking

sold

Burt

Someone tell me how to Swain in Dominion. I do alright and have a decently positive record, but I'm really trying to cheese some wins with an OP champ. He's near the top of the charts and I feel like I'm not killing it like I should be. I've tried bot a few times and it's pretty rough until 6. Getting a blind root around the corner on that initial run top is great though.

Also, Sejuani is the secret queen of Dominion.

garath

I actually agree with you quite a bit. Mobility is fun. It makes the game more fast paced and action packed. There's more room to have some exciting outplays when more than one champs have the ability to dash/jump/otherwise move around quickly.

zkylon

zkylewd
sona rework getting its own site too: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/champion-update/sona-maven-of-the-strings

Outranged by teemo, poor armor scaling, no scaling MR.

Only thing that seems silly is his mega form at lvl 18.
why would he get scaling mr if he's ranged?

his scaling is on the low side but that's cos he gets free resistances from mega form.

MF has a pretty decent amount of skins now right?
yup, she has a lot and many of em are actually pretty good

her model is outdated and this would be the first one with new vfx+sfx tho

Blizzard

Banned
If you want to keep going it's more like 9/25.
It's 10/25. If you continue, it's 12/30.

If you continue, it's 15/40. If you continue, it's 18/50 == 36%.

Real diversity will come when Riot makes a female champion that isn't a loli/yordle/D-cup bombshell.
I cannot tell if this is serious. Maybe development went off the rails?
Honestly I was not sure if your original post was serious. Would you please explain what you mean about development going off the rails?

As was already mentioned, neither Jinx, Quinn, nor Vi seem to fit into your categories unless you are arguing Jinx is inappropriate.

Regarding the new champions, MF skin looks cool and Gnar looks cute. A million skins like Teemo please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom