• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon

I don't know my exact number but I'm guessing I've played 1000-1500 games all told, and I'm trying to get win of the day almost every day now. With Kalista I will -still- be missing 5 champions. And I don't even have all the rune types. I'm not trying for those.

So you're saying you don't have the reduced death time quints? You never know when they are going to prove useful :p

Azulsky

I never got on the energy rune train. The only energy champ I really thought needed them was akali.

I have pretty much all the runes I need, all the champions, and enough skins to fund the map being rotated 180 degrees for red side

Seems like the Exp quints would be useful for ARAM but im not bother enough to try.

Nopren

I had so many questions when that channel popped up.

In other news:
2014-11-15_00001sisdu.jpg

I think Taric is pretty awesome.

bidguy

Banned
lol just fed a panth 5 kills top. min 15 it was 8-23 or something. their cait had 11 kills took the inhib turret

my brother sees me playing takes over, fast forward they win the match brutally. wouldnt have thought that you can come back from a one sided match like that

if you're really really good at this game, like a challenger player in a bronze game or something, you can turn around ridiculous leads like nothing purely off of mechanical skill and vision control.

Ferga

What an incredibly stupid stream.

Are there actually 17k people watching this or did the stream get boosted with bots?

Lol League updated and then wouldn't let me into a game and crashed. Came back in to find a installation data is corrupt prompt asking me if I would like League to fix it.

who gives a shit

it doesn't hurt you, it doesn't hurt her, it doesn't hurt the plebs donating to her.

it's hurting nothing.

carry on
Meh. I hate a lot of shit that doesn't really hurt anyone or matter in the long run. I still hate it though. Just being honest. And human. This twitch stream I don't quite hate though. It's more....fascinating.

Tizoc

Double IP weekend, yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss
...I have night shift during those days UGH.

Blizzard

Banned
I don't know if it's a GOOD thing to do, but I have actually enjoyed playing Jarvan IV support with a Vayne a couple of times recently. With the flag boosting Vayne's attack speed, and Vayne condemn working against Jarvan IV's ult, it actually sort of works. Even going tanky right away, sometimes the basic abilities with the passive are enough to help with damage, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom