• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
because frostbutt is overused
because the others are dark and edgy
aviator irelia is wearing a nice outfit and has propellers for blades

PROPELLERS

Nev

Banned
it's okay, i'm a fan of whitewashed aviator irelia anyway

Because in the other skins she's not white? Riot doesn't have the balls to make Ionian champions look asian, just look at Ahri, she's dying to look asian yet she doesn't. I can't fully blame them for it tho considering the community's average age/maturity. That's why we can't have good things, the same retarded kids who were saying (in a serious way) they wouldn't play Jinx because she had small boobs.

Ferga

I somehow won a game with an irelia with 500ping, a support rammus and me playing a split push jinx

We were down by almost 15kills at one point and 4 towers. One of the dumbest games i've ever played.

I think i'm done with solo team builder. None of the teams i've been matched with and against seem to care about playing. It's a bit too casual for me.

Nekofrog

Banned
What about that game where my irelia got wrecked by garen because I was testing a new non tank rune page but then garen had 500 ping and made it a 4v5

It was just like ranked man

Opiate

Because in the other skins she's not white? Riot doesn't have the balls to make Ionian champions look asian, just look at Ahri, she's dying to look asian yet she doesn't. I can't fully blame them for it tho considering the community's average age/maturity. That's why we can't have good things, the same retarded kids who were saying (in a serious way) they wouldn't play Jinx because she had small boobs.

I actual feel a lot of champions (Ahri is one, Draven another) are deliberately in that pseudo-Asian category where white people will identify them as white (because that's what they're used to) and Asian people will identify them as Asian.

This is how anime works, by the way. Most Asians identify most anime characters as Asian, even though they look clearly white to me.

Sofo

Actually tried Warwick on 4 games on Team Builder with some friends and I actually enjoyed it! It's really simple so that's ok with me to get more map awareness as a jungler and overall control of the game. It's also nice to play the psycho that Warwick is (I SMELL THEIR STENCH!).

AQLUiH2.png

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1824018394/206655443

We never had a lead early and even if I tried to feed a little bit mid, both bot and top were having a really tough time. I am sure I could have done it better but it was my first Warwick game since like level 13?

xYkAJ0Y.png

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1824088438/206655443?tab=overview

This one was easy, although Malphite was really annoying. (I just hate knockups -_-;) I mostly ganked top and mid, but didn't really go bot much since they were not doing so hot. I think my problem, checking now the match history is that I don't farm jungle as much as I should. It's just hard for me to balance it out because on voicechat you have people asking for ganks and such and whining about lane and what not (which I guess I do as well when I lane) and that's really annoying. Like, I had a lot of presence even though I was on Feral Flare mode. Idk.

sr96EPW.png

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1824235309/206655443

This one was easy as well but more annoying due to Udyr going full farm mode Feral Flare and having TP. I ganked mostly bot (Twitch was really annoyed), although I tried to be everywhere. After giving a kill or two to Teemo he was set for the rest of the game. I also tried to get Leblanc going but to be honest I already knew she would get going. That's why I always love ganking this team mate of mine because I know she will usually use her lead well.

eaDrJOz.png

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1824239562/206655443

I didn't mind so much losing vs this Diamond Yi but to be honest, it pissed me off that I worked my ass off on ganking and he basically AFK'd farmed both jungles (he got first blood though) and was really impossible to deal with. :(

Didn't help that we didn't chain CC along with my supression on him... Everytime he was able to free himself from CC it meant we were dead... ._. Also we lost control of Dragon WAY early on and never got it back. I'm sure that would have helped but I'm not entirely sure it would have made that huge of a difference..

Idk, I don't get Feral Flare junglers. Like it is fun ofc but how do you deal with people moaning about ganks and such? Like this Yi basically didn't come to lanes until he had already acquired god status. Like maybe he ganked 2-3 times max during laning phase?

Am I farming too little? Is my contribution to kill not enough? I don't know what should or could I do better D; help.

Played support Ashe again last night. Their Urgot+Morgana lane can't aim properly so I bullied them so hard without help from my Ezreal. Like, I got them down to 1/4th HP when they got to Lv3. We were still at 90%+ health.

Too bad they were probably playing premade 4 or 5 (clan named) so they suddenly focused on bot and kept focusing on me. :( Probably to break team morale for picking an unorthodox support. The focus was so bad that they would outright ignore our carries just to kill me, specially their Maokai. Laning ended with me going 1/4. I was on fire with my ults though. I only missed two and one was because their Veigar quickly Flashed out of the way. Talisman + Ashe ult is so fun for picking off people. Ended with 2/6/18 ish.

Leezard

Played support Ashe again last night. Their Urgot+Morgana lane can't aim properly so I bullied them so hard without help from my Ezreal. Like, I got them down to 1/4th HP when they got to Lv3. We were still at 90%+ health.

Too bad they were probably playing premade 4 or 5 (clan named) so they suddenly focused on bot and kept focusing on me. :( Probably to break team morale for picking an unorthodox support. The focus was so bad that they would outright ignore our carries just to kill me, specially their Maokai. Laning ended with me going 1/4. I was on fire with my ults though. I only missed two and one was because their Veigar quickly Flashed out of the way. Talisman + Ashe ult is so fun for picking off people. Ended with 2/6/18 ish.
One of ashe's weaknesses is that she is easy to kill, so your opponents simply played correctly.

Blizzard

Banned
I played against a LeBlanc support last night and it was very irritating. They executed the combos for damage so quickly that I literally felt like I had no time to do an autoattack or use a spell.

Fortunately they lost anyway, since my team DID manage to kill the enemy ADC instead, and the enemy ADC's team raged at the ADC and tore themselves apart.

nah ap kogs not that cheesy. he just has a worse midgame than ad kog but he has a much stronger late game because of his insane base damage and range on his ult and e.

jerd

Ryze changes before long

We're in the early stages of working on some gameplay changes that will both:
-Increase his counterplay
-Increase his skillcap and allow him to win or fail more based on skill
-Emphasize the cool things that make Ryze unique (rapid fire spells, mana babyyyyy)
That said, we still want him to feel like Ryze and we want these changes to directly appeal to current Ryze players.
No dates yet for when we can release this, but we are committed to improving Ryze.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom