• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ORI HAS A PORO BALL

ZKYLON ARE YOU ALIVE

PLEASE POST IF YOU ARE OK

B21xG7ACIAARWZc.jpg:large

Nekofrog

Banned
to separate the good lucians from the great lucians we're putting his ultimate on a 90000 second cooldown but upping his Q damage to 3000 and reducing the cooldown to .1s

Sofo

Yep. Orianna has great wave clear and should be pushing Kat in to prevent her from roaming and force her to miss CS(and warding to prevent getting ganked). While she does that you can double up with some deep wards and counter gank Lee if he tries to punish her for it. An Ori+Jarvan should beat a Lee+Kat 2v2, especially if either one of you interrupts Kat's ult. Kat is the one that should be missing a ton of CS in that matchup.

But the game was rough, no doubt.

We just lost a game to a fed Gnar (though in Jayce's defense, Gnar was Diamond 1 with 94 games with it...). I got an early sighstone while I was in lead (I was doing well and Xerath was doing ok/well vs Katarina) and that seemed to help some lanes more than others. Bot were doing fine'ish and I got to kill Nautilus here and there counterganking him but ultimately Gnar got immense with his roams and TP. Also Nautilus got impossible to deal with, I swear that character can get so tanky. @_@

Also, the stupid Lux that took support over me didn't buy a single pink and her warding was awful. -_-;

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1832450931/206655443

Blood Moon Thresh

dfafs.jpg

;A; pls RITO, I don't want to be poor. PLS! Elise also looks amazing. In fact, all the Blood Moon line of skins are amazing!

Biggest fuck up you can do with Braum is point your shield in the wrong direction, and that's almost always good for a laugh.

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1832488237/206655443

Really easy game! It was a bit of an unfair one because I think the enemy team had a level 23? Which was Alistar. But anyway, I really enjoy Braum. My biggest problem is that I lack an "easy to farm assists" skill with. Like Nami or Janna's E, something for when I can't really make a skirmish but I can get the assist, you know?

Laning was easy, after Jinx was late for level 2 and such. Also Lucian's passive is definitely something sexy to go with Braum's passive.

I didn't turn off smartcast for the shield! It wasn't really conscious but I just was in the game and didn't really mind it. I did fail it once though, when we were retreating from taking mid inhib tower and I just put it sideways. You know, giving Lissandra a sight for her sore eyes- oh wait, she's blind! ;o

Funfun

Azir and Kalista are the weirdest, just such a departure from previous design stuff. Apart from the Kalista stacks. Riot really likes stacks.

Their passives are like not from this game at all. And Kalista ult sounds like something from Dota. Like Lifestealer or Stone Giant. I'm sure everyone's said that already.

Also I need some nasal spray after listening to that video.

clemenx

Banned
Ugh I hate that. Once you're on your place at the stage it should be 5v5 with no extra input. If the coaching is good it will show.

Einbroch

Banned
Ugh I hate that. Once you're on your place at the stage it should be 5v5 with no extra input. If the coaching is good it will show.

I don't mind it. Coaches instruct their players all the time in sports as long as they aren't actively engaged in a play.

CRS

Patch notes

fiora's ult ad ratio got lowered too

zzzzz

Love the weed jokes. Well done, Riot. Well fucking done.

Also,

I am in fucking love with the new Thresh skin. Holy shit.

B22AwYgCcAAck1Q.jpg:large

B22AwIOCQAAHUiw.jpg:large

And re: coaches, I'm glad Riot is adding monetary support for coaches. They're slowly building the infrastructure to have solid support for the teams, now if only there were actual coaches available.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Probably no more jungle for me, lol. I wasn't great to begin with, I don't want to relearn it haha.

Dragon is gonna be huge now. Udyr and Nunu are going to be THE junglers next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom