• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achtius

MALZ SKIN HAS VOID POROS

B21y5DdCYAA1B2z.jpg:large
day 1

Nekofrog

Banned
i meant all the overall changes to the jungle

none of it will matter

cuz lee sin will be #1 baybee

if u dont lee sin u dont win

the cho changes are interesting. NB3 was playing him on stream earlier and seemed to be liking him, and now riot essentially buffed his jungling. I'll have to try him.

CRS

Sustain junglers will probably be super strong and it shouldnt take too long to relearn jungle routes.

Isn't the jungle route now, "Ignore beaks until level 4/5"? Even junglers with forms of sustain have trouble clearing the ENTIRE jungle (because of beaks).

CRS

It's going to be a lot more risky to gank if you have double buffs since you'll rarely have full health. And by the time you do the full rotation and a half of jungle to get level 4, your first buff will have run out.

Perhaps more level 2 ganks incoming.

bokn

Banned
"MORE CANNON MINIONS Cannon minions now start spawning every two waves at 35 minutes ⇒ 20 minutes
YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY Cannon minions now start spawning every wave at 35 minutes"

Holy shit that change was not expected

going to have short games next season

"MORE CANNON MINIONS Cannon minions now start spawning every two waves at 35 minutes ⇒ 20 minutes
YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY Cannon minions now start spawning every wave at 35 minutes"

Holy shit that change was not expected

going to have short games next season
less of those ziggs stall 50 minute snoozefests are always good.

Bacon

Only people that have smite can buy hunters machete now. One time I played as Lucian after a long streak of playing in the jungle and bought hunters machete by accident. Had those 4 pots in lane tho. No one noticed but it was embarrassing.

I'm so overwhelmed right now with the amount of changes. :(

And also really sad at the removal of 15% MS for 20 stacks on Sword of the Occult.

I need new ways to get like 700 MS.

The poro for Sejuani's skin looks like an early draft. Very rough model, unlike the majority of Riot's recent work. Also I wish Sejuani got the cop skin (like a robo-pig with sirenes) and Trundle received the Poro skin instead, at least then the icey particles would've made sense.

Probably no more jungle for me, lol. I wasn't great to begin with, I don't want to relearn it haha.

Dragon is gonna be huge now. Udyr and Nunu are going to be THE junglers next season.
Trundle instead of Udyr, I'd say. Shame about the bonus gold income for the counter-jungle item being nerfed to shit, though.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Bear Cavalry continues to be the best Sejuani. I feel okay with my purchasing decisions.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Idk man traditional sej looks pretty good.
If you're not planting mines on people it's not good enough.

Blood Moon Elise looks really nice. Too bad the eye(s) on the back don't move. Blood Moon Thresh has weak particle effects, awkward color scheme. Malazhar is still lame even with nice tweaks to old VFX.

bokn

Banned
oh i was expecting it to celebrate the release of the new map and a new era of leeg with the massive changes and maybe a look at some of the new VUs n champs like kalista cos shes cool and all the skins that are amazing

oh i was expecting it to celebrate the release of the new map and a new era of leeg with the massive changes and maybe a look at some of the new VUs n champs like kalista cos shes cool and all the skins that are amazing

if you wanna post that stuff in the thread, go for it. I mainly wanted to get the preseason stuff across and highlight the big changes that are actually related to the patch. We probably should have had another thread when the new map release (I did one when it was announced like 4 months ago) but it's too late now really.

Could throw Kalista and the new map in as a reply if you wanted

Skux

One thing that people have overlooked - no more Conservation stacks on jungle items. That's 6.7 GP10 that you no longer get (assuming maximum efficiency).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom