• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon

Someone from this thread needs to pretend to hate league of legends and start shit in there. Sometimes all it takes is a little push.

drawkcaB

One thing that people have overlooked - no more Conservation stacks on jungle items. That's 6.7 GP10 that you no longer get (assuming maximum efficiency).

Doesn't matter. Gold's been increased in the camps themselves and the new jungle enchants are highly cost effective. Because the camps are much tougher and the jungle items require smite to buy, laners are almost entirely locked out of that "effective" gold.

The gold passives were overrated anyways. The global passive gold generation and assists streaks were a larger factor in junglers' gold gains in S4 anyways.

well they said in the patch notes that she would be released with the patch, not later. Was just wondering if they turned her on even though NA's patch was released earlier than expected.

Luigi87

This time the patch notes specifically said Kalista would be releasing with 4.20
In the past the notes specifically stated that whatever champ would release at some point after the patch.

Edit: Beaten

Also her splash is up as the login screen, so there's that too.

Newt

I dont think traffic should affect store purchases.
The store is dead.
54ca2c09f4a2b00880791b4d431bad4e.png

Blizzard

Banned
Your image is broken for me. *edit* Working now.

Also some of these patch changes are a little weird to me. Soraka can now kill herself by healing teammates who are a little further away, instead of being near them. I wasn't aware the heal range was a problem anyone had. :p

Newt

Kalista seems very broken. At least that's what I got from playing a howling abyss match. Shout out to Edwardo for helping me test this.

Her Q damage is kinda insane when you consider it procs her E passive.

Also her movements are very like those of Draven.

Tizoc

I have 170 ping in this patch.

Hell yeahhhhh

170 ping is normal for me :V
Ya'all complaining about 40 ping got some first world problems, cuz I'd welcome ping like that. I envy you folks :/
my minimum average is 140 ping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom