• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drawkcaB

2000ish Gold, but managable if I'm ganking properly.

So hype to try the new Jungle, will prob. go Xin to be on the safe side. 30 Armor Pen with Youmuu will be nasty by mid and late game X3

I can't find my calc sheet, but every single one of those items was very gold efficient, some of the best in the game. Riot basically took the old gold bonus from S4 and split it between the gold efficiency in the enhancements and in the small jungle monsters.

Welp, if it turns out Kalista is indeed as overpowered as she looks so far I might as well play someone else because she'll be permabanned for months
Her ability to chase is nuts. I made the mistake of letting her hop in my path of retreat, and she used her passive to follow me all the way down. I was too stupid to realize I had absolutely zero chance of running from her. Ever. Auto-attack, hop. Auto-attack, hop. Just hopped me to my death as I ran. However, she dies so damn fast. In the two games I played, Kalista was easy to pick out and kill in half a cough. But I guess that goes with any ADC.

3 games tonight. I've won all 3. Even made my last one ARAM. What is going on tonight?! I've had a bad streak of lose-lose-lose for a good week now.

Bob White

So, buying a rejuvenation bead on your first back as jungler is pretty much the best thing ever. I'm running armor quints and building straight into raptors cloak after boots and main jungle item. I pretty much always have full health ganks. Plus the cloak's movement speed passive is a great replacement for movement speed quints.

jerd

tumblr_n3v7tkwEMH1twf5uzo1_400.gif

Plz

Tizoc

Really enjoying the new jungle but man, invades are scary.

I'm thinking of starting with Machete+Green Ward, the ward'd just be to keep watch on the other camps in case an enemy tries to invade.

With the small camps with the murkwolves and chicken monsters respawning after 100 seconds, I could steal their jungle while they're busy on mine and maybe go in for a surprise attack if they approach one of their camps :p.

The particles on elise skin are gorgeous
The design of Elise's skin looks great, though I'm not sure I like the colors.

Too bad the junglers ruined it for the rest of us by getting her nerfed to hell though.

Wait, servers will be unavailable for 6 hours? It said 5AM GMT and it's 6AM GMT now, does it mean until 11AM GMT it won't be on? ._.

I am so excited about the changes! I am scared about the jungle though, lol. I mean it seems pretty straight forward but I'm scared of getting executed hahaha...

Oh god, I'm terrified now. ༼ ಥل͟ಥ ༽
Buffs are kept now, so the only thing you'll suffer from after being executed is profound shame.

I can't find my calc sheet, but every single one of those items was very gold efficient, some of the best in the game. Riot basically took the old gold bonus from S4 and split it between the gold efficiency in the enhancements and in the small jungle monsters.
Does this include the counter-jungle item after it's been turned into the shittiest of the four?

Sofo

Buffs are kept now, so the only thing you'll suffer from after being executed is profound shame.

You say that as if that wasn't terrible enough! ;o

I almost got executed yesterday on Jarvan doing Golems on my first buff rotation. I was tabbed out and someone on voice chat was like "you're gonna die!!!". orz

Come everyone, and join me watch the trainwreck that is going to be Dyrus on Kalista, jungling.

http://www.twitch.tv/tsm_dyrus

The design of Elise's skin looks great, though I'm not sure I like the colors.

Too bad the junglers ruined it for the rest of us by getting her nerfed to hell though.
I was kinda expecting Elise to be better in the preseason with old Ancient Golem mostly back and with her clears and whatnot - though her Dragon control took a hit since Drag will just explode spiderlings and hit her as well.

got walloped in my first Kalista game

not fun playing her against Lucian and Thresh when you have a Soraka support :(

also not cancelling autos is going to take some getting used to.

edit:

team builder please...

BlX716N.png

dunno why lolnexus shows akali's icon for kalista but there you go.

Sofo

edit:

team builder please...

BlX716N.png

Almost 420 aaah blaz- ResidentSleeper

garath

Wow. Blood moon elise looks good. Those particles!

I'll finally have a favorite Elise skin. I can't wait to play her in the jungle again. I miss playing that champ.

So how's the new jungle? Everyone getting stomped?

Newt

edit:

team builder please...

BlX716N.png

To be fair, that's not a huge disparity.

Newt

I think the difference between D5 and D3 is huge. S5 vs G5 should be large as well.
Dunno, I've been to D3 mmr, and I didn't really see a noticeable disparity.

But yeah, it's true there's a large difference S5 and G5. I'm just commenting that it could be worse.
Because Vi and Jarvan ganks weren't broken as fuck enough.
Vi's not even broken. She doesn't even compare to Jarvan.
How does QSS interact with Naut's ult? There's nothing on the wiki.
Pretty sure it doesn't. Better hope you have Banshee's or you're Sivir.

Leezard

Dunno, I've been to D3 mmr, and I didn't really see a noticeable disparity.
Perhaps you're playing better than a standard D5 then. I have much experience playing with all ranks of Diamond and in my experience there is quite the gap between the three groups D5-D4, D3-low D1 and high D1-master.

Newt

Perhaps you're playing better than a standard D5 then. I have much experience playing with all ranks of Diamond and in my experience there is quite the gap between the three groups D5-D4, D3-low D1 and high D1-master.
It was such a said time too. I was D4, two wins on promos to D3. Then the release of Master killed my mmr.

After a long break from ranked, I'm recovering my MMR, so I guess I'll get a chance to check out what you're talking about again.

I lost both games I played as her because of a shitty Kalista in the first game and 2 afks in the second, but Diana is really really good in the jungle.

Get a Trailblazer and the AP upgrade and you're set.

Why Riot, why you even bother to make Sona offensive if you are gonna nerf her Q, again and makes her healing a joke while E is the one skill you need to improve.

Yay. It'll be great to break out Diana again.

Clears are kinda mediocre. Some sustain issues later on. Either you conserve skill usage but lose health, or spam W to conserve health but lose mana.

I think she has a much easier time in S4 jungle due to Spirit Stone. She can gank much earlier now though, and can duel if needed.

No Kalista boundle in sigh in LAN but you can buy her alone.

Those nerfs were much needed. Still, even with the nerfs she's not weak.

I guess you are right, still I dont understand the point of her new kit now, I feel she will be more like a hit and run.

I think they are now punish you for healing with healing abilities but let the CC abilities intact to see what happens.

I'm seeing junglers frequently behind on XP vs solo laners by a considerable margin, even if they get early ganks off for the kill. At one point I noticed a 4 level discrepancy with a top laner only getting 2 - 3 kills. Shit's cray.

Blizzard

Banned
I'm seeing junglers frequently behind on XP vs solo laners by a considerable margin, even if they get early ganks off for the kill. At one point I noticed a 4 level discrepancy with a top laner only getting 2 - 3 kills. Shit's cray.
Someone needs to try a bunch of no-jungler, double top laner games, only going into the jungle occasionally to grab a good smite bonus or vision boost. Riot might have accidentally left this feasible.

Edwardo

Ya it'll probably be like that for a little while until good routes and strategies are widely known

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom