• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
twitch.tv/nekofrog streaming duo queue with panda

we're already 2-0 tonight but i'm not jungle yi this time :(

edit oh god im so fucked my flash is on the wrong button

Nekofrog

Banned
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

DO NOT EVER PUT FLASH ON THE WRONG KEY

4XRhEtD.jpg

iwas 0/7 at one point, it was really rough. so many times i could've killed lee sin but fucked up because i forgot my flash was on D instead of F.

was so on tilt that i didnt rebind until halfway through

Edwardo

So I queue up for a normal draft. Throughout the game everyone is on edge and is all nitpicky over everything. I'm thinking wtf in my head the whole time. Maybe it's just random or something.

The game ends and I get +20. It was ranked. Oops lol.

garath

So I queue up for a normal draft. Throughout the game everyone is on edge and is all nitpicky over everything. I'm thinking wtf in my head the whole time. Maybe it's just random or something.

The game ends and I get +20. It was ranked. Oops lol.

I've done that before. Lol. No idea how. I usually play so relaxed in normals that I think it actually helped me

Sofo

still not as bad as current warwick

I just played Warwick and I still don't know what I was doing wrong but even with Smite and ult I wasn't doing as much as I expected? In fact I went full Bork build and it did seem I was doing damage when I ulted, and I ulted whenever smite+ult were ready yet my damage was super low. ._.

I'm just a shitter maybe! but yay for cheesing it up.

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1849231195/206655443?tab=overview

Also, why is it that every jungle I have in my team never kills the Scuttlecrab? I surely can't solo it on Nami.. -_-; Particularly vs a Pantheon, that solo'd drag on his own (I guess I should have warded that?).
Killing Scuttle Crab only for the vision when there's other camps to clear or lanes to gank is too time-consuming after you killed it the first time around. I wouldn't do it either (low XP and gold) and I'd rather just plonk down a ward as a jungler given that it has a longer duration than the Crab's vision.

I played against a Zilean abusing this last night. Constant bombs. It was the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Cool game, Riot.
I just realized I could play Yorick again.

Killing Scuttle Crab only for the vision when there's other camps to clear or lanes to gank is too time-consuming after you killed it the first time around. I wouldn't do it either (low XP and gold) and I'd rather just plonk down a ward as a jungler given that it has a longer duration than the Crab's vision.

Holy cow... I must try it out as well.

Bacon

Yeah I only kill the crab if there is literally nothing better that I could be doing at that moment (there is usually something better I can be doing)

bidguy

Banned
got warring kingdoms tryn and riot blitzcrank from mystery gifts

too bad i hardly ever play those

the tryn one looks amazing. especially compared to his classic skin

Blizzard

Banned
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

DO NOT EVER PUT FLASH ON THE WRONG KEY

This isn't as bad as me in a jungle game recently. I picked barrier smite because the barrier icon was yellow and I thought it was flash and I didn't catch it in time. :(

And then THROUGHOUT THE GAME I still kept forgetting it and trying to flash and looking like an idiot with barrier.

Tizoc

Why are supports the hardest members to find in team builder?

Got back to using Twitch, I've still got it but I find my Twitch to be only as effective as my supp, if they can get things rolling I can follow up and get the kills.

Edwardo

So i've been getting this weird freeze up every so often while I play. My frames drop for just a second and my screen freezes, and then its just back to normal. Sometimes it never happens, other times it happens a few times a game.

Normally its just league that freezes for a second, but in my last game everything froze and my music stopped playing and everything.

Anyone experiencing anything like this? I want to say its the updated map, but im not so sure after my last match.

no like

weird nami skin -__-

Ya that happens to me sometimes.

Jeff-DSA

So i've been getting this weird freeze up every so often while I play. My frames drop for just a second and my screen freezes, and then its just back to normal. Sometimes it never happens, other times it happens a few times a game.

Normally its just league that freezes for a second, but in my last game everything froze and my music stopped playing and everything.

Anyone experiencing anything like this? I want to say its the updated map, but im not so sure after my last match.

I've had the freezing a few times too. Worst thing I have seen recently is a match when my teammates were totally invisible, even on the mini map.

Edwardo

I've had the freezing a few times too. Worst thing I have seen recently is a match when my teammates were totally invisible, even on the mini map.

Ya, at first I was just all whatever about it, but it happened once mid teamfight so now I have to figure it out. Gonna update my graphics driver since I'm behind an update or two.

garath

0/2 today. sadness.

Shen mid afk'd almost instantly. "Mom said I have to go". Lovely.

Then my whole team just got wrecked early when I was Malphite top and our Janna support afk'd. Whee. People have no sense of comeback.

Blizzard

Banned
0/2 today. sadness.

Shen mid afk'd almost instantly. "Mom said I have to go". Lovely.

Then my whole team just got wrecked early when I was Malphite top and our Janna support afk'd. Whee. People have no sense of comeback.
I'm basically fine with someone saying they are AFK because mom said they have to go, or AFK because the baby woke up and is crying. I had a game once where someone had to go AFK because the baby woke up, and then they came back and played League, with the baby in their lap. It was sweet and I think we even won. :)

I'd far prefer that to an AFK with no explanation, or one because someone just got upset.

drawkcaB

I'm basically fine with someone saying they are AFK because mom said they have to go, or AFK because the baby woke up and is crying. I had a game once where someone had to go AFK because the baby woke up, and then they came back and played League, with the baby in their lap. It was sweet and I think we even won. :)

Been there a few times. Trundle and Voli on the two occasions, which is great because you can sort of get away playing with one hand if the rest of your team is good.

I disagree with people AFK'ing because they have to go somewhere. That's bullshit, mom or not. They more than likely knew they'd be going somewhere and decided to play anyways.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
JFbv25Z.png

Poor Sofo had a shitty lane against the diamondo teemo and brando going for the troll bot, but it was k.

Matching a team of Gold/Silverinos against two Diamonds (bear and teeto) just because they have a Bronze in their team isn't good matchmaking. It ensures almost all lanes are uneven as fuck and completely unfun for one side (sometimes both, free kill lanes are boring).

At least we won I guess ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

Ferga

Can someone tell me how the stack thing on razor sharp works? (the smite buff on new wraiths)

Is this how it works:

The oracles last for 90seconds overall but the moment a ward sees you, the stack is consumed and you have 10 seconds to kill the ward before you lose the buff.

Is that right?

Sofo

JFbv25Z.png

Poor Sofo had a shitty lane against the diamondo teemo and brando going for the troll bot, but it was k.

Matching a team of Gold/Silverinos against two Diamonds (bear and teeto) just because they have a Bronze in their team isn't good matchmaking. It ensures almost all lanes are uneven as fuck and completely unfun for one side (sometimes both, free kill lanes are boring).

Thanks for the carrilerino! I almost gave up on this -_-

I sucked, but building damage felt nice when I ended up killing Teemo and avenging that awful laning. Seriously, that was a super frustrating game lol.

Hey, I put 46 wards! And I ate shrooms left and right ;x

I guess you're right about just placing a ward, but lately I keep seeing enemy jungler doing it and ours never, so idk. From a support's standpoint for me it'd be nice if they did, but I guess it never was needed before and it isn't now.

Leezard

JFbv25Z.png

Oh, we have almost the same number of wins and losses in normals, Dobe.

30 kills Fizz is disgusting, good job.

It's pretty much only worth it when trying to contest drake/baron, or when you decide you need some vision that cannot be removed.

zkylon

zkylewd
yea i generally just kill crab when i know a bunch of them are gonna be respawning soon or something and i'm guessing they can try get baron

other than that the little guy doesn't seem to do much. i was hoping the ms buff would be more noticeable but at least to me it's fairly ehh

Why are supports the hardest members to find in team builder?

I was playing Team Builder and while waiting for a support, one popped in, almost like a bot and spammed something like, "I know you guys have been waiting forever for a support so watch this video in the meantime." and linked a youtube vid from his site.

bokn

Banned

Ya that happens to me sometimes.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofleg...ch_420_fps_drops_stuttering_fix_in_league_of/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom