• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durden77

eLlPmEL.gif

Because that item has been deleted from the game.

It doesn't exist anymore, bit it's not missed anyways.

rip heart of gold

Ah thanks. Weird that it still shows up in the item set screen.

Sofo

Holy crap Panda, best of luck @_@

Um.. Rito baited me so hard. I picked Thresh (have had terrible games, mostly due to my own fault) and Blood Moon skin was on display, but apparently it's not out yet, but it is on the skin selection screen tantalizing me. Fuck you rito ;x

Holy crap Panda, best of luck @_@

Um.. Rito baited me so hard. I picked Thresh (have had terrible games, mostly due to my own fault) and Blood Moon skin was on display, but apparently it's not out yet, but it is on the skin selection screen tantalizing me. Fuck you rito ;x

Yeah I got all excited too.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
tl;dr

roommate 1 goes into roommate 2's room, picks a fight, a knife is involved.
cops show up, roommate 1 and 2 defend each other because 'i dont want to talk to no cops man'
roommate 2 promptly gets the fuck out of dodge
panda is now alone with roommate 1.
roommate 1 keeps trying to involve panda in all of his shit.
panda googles roommate 1
roommate 1 had an attempted murder charge in the 80s
panda gets the fuck out of dodge

the landlord is trying to get rid of roommate 1, he's saying he's going to squat there for the full 60 days. i dont want to live with that guy for 60 more days. im now in my brothers basement.

with this connection i might be stuck practicing my chess as far as gaming goes. 2mb up/2mb down

Holy shit, stay safe dude.

Leezard

the good news is that everyone at work knows the situation.

whats funny is that this is surprisingly par for the course in the wonderful world of panda.

not my first roommate knife fight.
not my first break in.
not even my first murderer roommate.
first time i had to leave though. just cant deal with it anymore.

GL, hope your next roommate is less criminal

You'd think after the first convict they'd be a little more thorough with the background checks.

EDIT - I meant convicted murderer, murderer

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
You'd think after the first convict they'd be a little more thorough with the background checks.
background checks? lol.

the landlord has an 'everyones gotta live somewhere' policy.

although the house im in is supposed to be the nice one because her elderly mother lives in the basement apartment.

I'm not saying "don't let convicts stay there"

All I'm saying at least try to see if he's the type of person that would turn a fight into a knife fight lol
If this was on the OT side he would be banned.
My opinions about real life suck which is why I don't even post there, but I digress, my bad.

Newt

I'm not saying "don't let convicts stay there"

All I'm saying at least try to see if he's the type of person that would turn a fight into a knife fight lol

My opinions about real life suck which is why I don't even post there, but I digress, my bad.
I go to OT side to make people mad.

(You didn't see that Opiate).

I tried to queue up to play singed jungle in team builder but the wait time was very long

so i was like wait a minute

SURE ENOUGH the newest jungler has hit the rift

i really wanna try her but dont want a mirror matchup.

New champ mirror match ups are the best though. Either both of you don't what you're doing so hilarity ensues, the other guy is better than you so you learn some shit or you're better than the other guy and get to simmer in your own ego as you pound the enemy Rek Sai repeatedly.

Sofo

Rek'sai is out but not Blood Moon Thresh!!?!?!?1111

My donger can't take it much (d)longer!!

༼つಠ益ಠ༽つ ︵┻━┻

Hope everyone knows I am just joking ;_; don't wanna be too annoying!

Sofo

Has anyone tried Soraka after the patch?

Super annoying to lane against unless you can all in her. Don't bother poking her ADC, and instead poke her. This is all for naught if your ADC gets hit with Starcall though, so yeah, can be very frustrating and makes laning really tedious.

All this changes if she is in your team. She will get weak, not land any Qs and will die super fast and eventually give a free lane to your enemy ADC!

Pd. I'm salty, I know.

Newt

Super annoying to lane against unless you can all in her. Don't bother poking her ADC, and instead poke her. This is all for naught if your ADC gets hit with Starcall though, so yeah, can be very frustrating and makes laning really tedious.

All this changes if she is in your team. She will get weak, not land any Qs and will die super fast and eventually give a free lane to your enemy ADC!

Pd. I'm salty, I know.
Trust me, I got this.

I've got experience from playing the superior game.

drawkcaB

If you say so.

I can't figure out how to play Vi as tanky. She seems to work so much better as near straight DPS with MR/Armor gleaned off her DPS items.

Same. I need to pick up at least two solid damage items by late game or else I don't feel like I deal much.

Orochinagis said:
top Braum wreaking havock to a poor Panth

I need to know how for two reasons 1.) I don't see how Panth can lose that lane and 2.) I actually want to try Braum top but he doesn't seem to have anything at all going for him there.

Finally stumble upon a jungle Trundle stream... and then it turns out he uses the awkward Spanish / Latin-American / whatever voice-overs, plays lame Trundle (read: anything that isn't Traditional) and he buys Stalker's Blade. Only to use it as he's approaching someone who has already been Pillar'd. I cannot comprehend this.

Also lost a 5 vs 4 because our Singed was obsessed with proxy farming no matter the time. Including when the entire enemy team is in our base. Which he undoubtedly noticed as he ran right past them. Also walked in the direction opposite of mine whenever I wanted to help him - all of 3 times in 45 minutes - if there was a kill or two up for grabs. Did some doofus like Trick2G popularize it again all of a sudden? Not the first time I saw him today, though the previous splitpushing Singed I encountered actually knew how to co-operate and when to flee.

Holy...Vi hits pretty hard now and saw a top Braum wreaking havock to a poor Panth
Pantheon isn't really all that scary in top lane if you have sustain, durability or AP poke. No surprise even a Braum can put him in his place.

I can't figure out how to play Vi as tanky. She seems to work so much better as near straight DPS with MR/Armor gleaned off her DPS items.
She never really felt all that great to me either with primarily defensive items. Many other junglers who are better suited than Vi for that type of build path.

Leezard

If you say so.

You definitely need one or two damage items before you go tank - one if you are behind, two if you are ahead.

Blizzard

Banned
I tried using the poacher jungle item on Shyvana since Riot told me in the patch notes I just wasn't understanding the benefit of the item.

I think I got like, 200 gold shown on the item all game. I did manage to get a couple of enemy jungle camps but I was not successful at much anything other than farming.

garath

I tried using the poacher jungle item on Shyvana since Riot told me in the patch notes I just wasn't understanding the benefit of the item.

I think I got like, 200 gold shown on the item all game. I did manage to get a couple of enemy jungle camps but I was not successful at much anything other than farming.

Yeah. Poachers is still just irrelevant compared to the others. Ideally Riot will change it when they see no one is buying it.

Rek'Sai is out? Excitement! Anyone try yet?

Nightblue is playing it right now.

http://www.twitch.tv/nightblue3

Riot is kidding themselves if they truly believe it's useful. Needs to go back to 50% bonus gold for a proper counter-jungling incentive and ditch the movement speed bonus since no jungler who's already good at it benefits from a Smite buff like that.

Blizzard

Banned
It also seems like less damage than Nidalee spears would do. Just 180 + 100% HP, no further bonus. Maybe I don't remember old Nidalee scaling.

Am I understanding correctly that:
1. Rek'sai is still visible while burrowing, and
2. Rek'sai can be damaged by autoattacks / abilities / spells while burrowed?

Wow, Rek'Sai looks fun. And way too damn strong. No way that Q won't get nerfed.

I wonder how dumb a Spirit Visage would be on her to double healing whilr burrowed? I bet she can become quite a resilient champ.

Leezard

It also seems like less damage than Nidalee spears would do. Just 180 + 100% HP, no further bonus. Maybe I don't remember old Nidalee scaling.

yes to both

garath

1. yes
2. yes

His team was way ahead in that game. But still. There were some crazy Qs there. 1k damage on a 4 second cooldown. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom