• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemenx

Banned
I'm kinda glad AP Rek'Sai seems ridiculous so she can get sorted out as that buff on the Q was really dumb.
Actually buff something that helps her play like she's supposed to.

Nekofrog

Banned
You guys are going to regret this shit what your team's dumbass Kha'Zix, LeBlanc, Katarina, assassin-du-jour, etc. decides to go all fucking Rambo from the sides and adds the inevitable "[All]gg no follow up from my n00b team".

nothing was stopping them before, they had wall jumps.

this just lets your skarners do it now, too!

zkylon

zkylewd
You guys are going to regret this shit what your team's dumbass Kha'Zix, LeBlanc, Katarina, assassin-du-jour, etc. decides to go all fucking Rambo from the sides and adds the inevitable "[All]gg no follow up from my n00b team".
it'll take a while getting used to but i think more options in the end is almost always good

Rek'Sai, if nothing else, is at least fun as hell. Going through a tunnel is just a cool, smoothe mechanic. I'll have to play around tonight and figure out what jungling item to go with. So many choices.

Rek'Sai, if nothing else, is at least fun as hell. Going through a tunnel is just a cool, smoothe mechanic. I'll have to play around tonight and figure out what jungling item to go with. So many choices.
Stalker's Blade. She has no use for Ranger's Trailblazer since her sustain is already in a good spot from the very beginning and her Q negates the need for an AoE Smite. The unavoidable slow for ganks is much more valuable, by comparison.

Newt

hmm, thresh is prolly #1 and also i like varus and annie and azir a lot. some tf and ezreal too.

i have a good amount of fanart for all of them
Isn't Ezreal a waifu?
It+s+a+trap_a6ed09_4362956.png

Tizoc

Damnit Rito, gimme a Poro ward bundle, I WANT ALL OF THEM AND I WANT THEM RANDOMIZED EACH TIME I PLAY!

aLSO the one Sivir skin I want is going on sale, but also I wanna get Lulu, don't really need that Singed skin...

Ferga

Rek sai needs some percent damage on her E instead of true damage at max fury. Maybe make the % damage scale with the fury bar or something

Its damage is laughable.

But yeah, Rek sai is pretty damn weird to me.

Everything about her kit screams mobile tank but she does almost 0 damage and is really squishy.

I don't think you could ever get away with building Reksai as full ad or as a triforce user.

I'm legitimately confused.

Casanova

Azir skin: Elf soldiers holding candy canes and an ult that throws out reindeer. Do it, Riot. I want 10% of all RP spent on the skin as payment. ;)

Santazir.

drawkcaB

Noted.

0/3/0 Rek'Sai vs. Fiora: I need fucking ganks top!
Me: Get tanky, load up on CDR if you can, that way you can spam you W to get lots of knock-ups in teamfights and help the team. Warwick is better off ganking mid and bot because Syndra and Draven are doing well.
Rek'Sai: I AM BUILDING TANKY!

/checks items and sees Phage and Zeal

Thank God we won. I ignored my own rule of never playing after two losses but that was a pretty solid win.

Tizoc

I'm gonna YOLO and try jungling with Morde. Theoritcally, his Passive and W could allow him to sustain and get a quick first clear.

Newt

Noted.

0/3/0 Rek'Sai vs. Fiora: I need fucking ganks top!
Me: Get tanky, load up on CDR if you can, that way you can spam you W to get lots of knock-ups in teamfights and help the team. Warwick is better off ganking mid and bot because Syndra and Draven are doing well.
Rek'Sai: I AM BUILDING TANKY!

/checks items and sees Phage and Zeal

Thank God we won. I ignored my own rule of never playing after two losses but that was a pretty solid win.
The two loss thing is mostly a ranked thing, well it least it is for me. Depends if you tilt.

drawkcaB

The two loss thing is mostly a ranked thing, well it least it is for me. Depends if you tilt.

I apply it for anytime. For whatever reason, nights where I have to find the time to play a match or two I do generally well for wins and losses, but nights where I have lots of time to play it's pretty common for me to lose 5+ in a row. Not sure why that is. I mean, I've had lots of 7-8 game win streaks, but theyr'e always over the course a week or more. My 7+ game losing streaks however are almost all in the span of an evening or two.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
It's normal to do that in lane. Avoids harass.

Unless neko was doing it when the enemy wasn't in lane.
If you drop your mana pool dashing around for no reason it only hurts your control of the lane. On a heavy sustain champ running elixir/pots start it would be more beneficial to conserve mana and risk taking damage. Neko's base timing and map control aren't really in a place that supports a playstyle that mismanages mana either, to be honest.
Teach me how to Draven Dimb.
Start by picking him.

Ferga

I dont know.

I Q spam a lot in lane but never run oom with flask.

You can stay on full hp and half mana from level 1-4 usually by doing this.

Back at 5 for a double dorans and walk/tp back and start dominating the lane

Never really have mana troubles.

Tizoc

twitch.tv/nekofrog

streaming soloq

already infighting at champ select

I'm kinda cheating at work by using a VPN to watch it but that was a neat match.
1 Question though, putting aside the price, why didn't you go for BoRK instead of Spirit Visage?

Nekofrog

Banned
If you drop your mana pool dashing around for no reason it only hurts your control of the lane. On a heavy sustain champ running elixir/pots start it would be more beneficial to conserve mana and risk taking damage. Neko's base timing and map control aren't really in a place that supports a playstyle that mismanages mana either, to be honest.

i never had mana issues in lane

i used Q a lot to push out fast and roam (like the brand kill mid, dragon, bot lane stuff) and force nasus to farm under tower

i hate duo q's losing so hard that it doesn't matter what you do. at one point i was 7/1 and had taken 4 towers in a row by myself

was also dealing with weird ping spikes early on

I'm kinda cheating at work by using a VPN to watch it but that was a neat match.
1 Question though, putting aside the price, why didn't you go for BoRK instead of Spirit Visage?

because my botlane fed hard, the only chance to win was get tanky.

irelia doesn't usually need a 2nd damage item anyway. it's more of a "stay ahead" item for the team if you get one

subtles

Snowstorm Sivir is pretty awesome. Attack moving with Sivir feels really weird, however.

There's something off about her attacking animation...
need to expand my horizons ;_;

Rek sai needs some percent damage on her E instead of true damage at max fury. Maybe make the % damage scale with the fury bar or something

Its damage is laughable.

Rek is weird yes, maybe you need to Do Q while you are borrowed, then stun Q, E ? . Rek is really slow to chase and engage also she can be hooked and CC while she is borrowed and you can see her when Rek is traveling in her R.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom