• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
and the children shall be named thus:

orianna
ziggs
lulu
gangplank
gragas (the fat one, you know there'll be a fat one)
tristana

drawkcaB

I have a 5-year old son. Should we just arrange their marriage now?

Let's discuss your son's ambitions first, what does he want to be later life? Outside of Batman, I will not allow my daughter to marry into DC.

nekofrog said:

That's really dark because of her lore. I'm kidding. It's dark because of zkylon stalking my grand-daughter.

Jeff-DSA

Let's discuss your son's ambitions first, what does he want to be later life? Outside of Batman, I will not allow my daughter to marry into DC.

We've raised him in a Marvel home.

ZrX0zVB.jpg

Sofo

Got my Poro King icon! I'm glad this mode didn't require a convoluted effort of the team to get one of the icons, like Ascension (the one where nobody on enemy team ascended). That one feels bitter to me ._.

I also don't have a snowdown skin to win the last icon but tbh I don't care that much and I am still saving my RPs for Blood Moon Thresh! (soon baby, soon ;_; )

I have only won hmm 5 games out of 16, so I think I might call it for now!

zkylon

zkylewd
Ahri_Splash_0.jpg

this is kind of much worse. i want the old face with these eyes

also

Syndra
Dark Sphere (Q) damage lowered to 50/95/140/185/230 from 70/110/150/190/230

not that big a nerf and not necessarily undeserved but sucks

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Syndra nerfs? Praise the Swain God!

And that Ahri face change.. mhmm...
I agree that this new one is worse but none of the new ones seem to match her character.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Ahri_Splash_0.jpg

this is kind of much worse. i want the old face with these eyes

also

Syndra
Dark Sphere (Q) damage lowered to 50/95/140/185/230 from 70/110/150/190/230

not that big a nerf and not necessarily undeserved but sucks

Those dead druggie eyes.

zkylon

zkylewd
people in reddit saying jayce and syndra get nerfed because they were the only ones that could beat ori at worlds

wtf

someone slap me for reading comments

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
is it weird i still haven't seen snowdown ori in action o_O
I think I might have seen her in the new game mode but its pretty hectic to tell. It took me ten minutes to realize there was an Ahri on the enemy team one time.
I never look at the loading screen anymore.

Blizzard

Banned
I'm lucky, I guess the same slay bell surprise icon was available last snowdown, so I had it from then? So I get to survive everyone banning Katarina this time. I think she is my only snowdown skin.

I won the first poro king game I tried. I don't think we lost any towers. I kept being dead when the king would appear and die though, and I kept missing poro throws. I need speedy poros!

zkylon

zkylewd
oh nevermind they reduced syndra's e hitbox too

those two nerfs sound like they could be pretty big since they're nerfing two of syndra's core strengths (lane harass and pickoff). i think the nerfs are both probably right, i'm just scared they might be removing the reasons why you pick her in the first place

we'll see, i was kind of hoping they'd compensate her somehow. i asked ricklessabandon on twitter, so hoping some info on that. morello still owes me the explanation why blue elixir gives flat mp5 rather than % :p

Blizzard

Banned
I enjoyed snowdown far more than ascension. Kind of wish the poro mechanic was default for aram.
Yeah not having to win perfect ascension, or play on the dominion map, makes it really nice. The two games I played were both under 22 minutes it seemed.

The main downsides I've seen so far are:
1. People always banning Katarina so I can't play with a snowdown skin (but in theory I already have the icon from last time so this is okay).
2. Poros are too slow so I'm really bad at hitting champions.
3. The first game was fine, but the second game was very frustrating because about 3/5 of the team didn't seem to care about killing minions OR killing the king. With most people ignoring the king, the other team gets free healing, free pushing, free teleports, and you get no marks. If people figure out that focusing down the king works well, it's fine.

Is it just me or do people AFK more in Team Builder?

My ADC walks to lane, autos a creep, then says "Nvm, gonna go."

I feel like this stuff always happens in this particular queue.

Tizoc

Look I enjoy carrying with Sona as the Supp, but there' are times when I just want to go top as an AP champ and make someone's life miserable.

I've actually experienced the opposite, I've yet to lose a match in Poro King, it's stupid fun.

If we weren't different regions I would've liked to join you lol.

Sofo

Sofo, hope you wont ever forget my 1/21/6 Sion in Hexakill! :D

lol! I legit laughed out loud! Man, Hexakill was fun and chaotic, I actually loved every bit of it, including that game! XD

I've actually seen Winter Wonder Orianna and it's absolutely beautiful. I don't have Orianna but I think if I had to have a skin for her it'd be that one. I think it fits her personality a lot (particularly if you go from the crystal ball-doll perspective).

That moment where you're so desperate for a win you pick the most boring, braindead champions in the game.
9a217007be6f7886dce3338d91ef573f.png

i understand man
i was about 10-1
and then only won a single game in my next 9 including a 7 game loss streak
drove me crazy...until I won again and another streak was started
hidden elo exists man

Garena's gonna do champion rentals. RP to rent every champ. Take notes, Rito.
RentalSystem-590.jpg

$1 = 130RP

1 Day = 65 RP
7 Days = 260 RP
30 Days = 780 RP

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
i understand man
i was about 10-1
and then only won a single game in my next 9 including a 7 game loss streak
drove me crazy...until I won again and another streak was started
hidden elo exists man

More like underdamping based on the system trying to correctly place you and sometimes over/under compensating. It's been happening more and more frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom