• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff-DSA

I actually don't mind Zed. He's fine, but like Vayne he seems to draw in so many toxic players. I hate having one on my team.

I've narrowed my champ pool down quite a bit. I was playing a ton of champs, but have started to specialize a bit more. In mid I'm using Katarina, Fizz, Syndra, Talon, and if the match up is super favorable, Twisted Fate. On top I take Fiora, Gnar, or based on match up, Darius. Jungle I'm running Amumu or Skarner (I rarely jung). As ADC I'm almost only playing Miss Fortune or Graves (Jinx is a backup plan). For support, just Nami, Zyra, and if she can get through, Morgana.

So that sounds like a a big pool, but that's about 1/3 of what I was playing.

zkylon

zkylewd
It's plenty. Let's give Corki another love tap while we're at it for being so stupid.
i don't even know what you're talking about anymore

I found out the other day that you can mute someone spamming laugh.

Of course it was Lux.

ibhM3ZY4pQJOCT.gif

Jeff-DSA

You're such a whiskey delta.

Nah man, I'm just looking out for the happiness factor of all players. I actually haven't been seeing much Corki lately. It's pretty much all Caitlyn or Ezreal all day with a random sprinkling of Graves in there.

I found out the other day that you can mute someone spamming laugh.

Of course it was Lux.

Can you just mute laughs/jokes across the board without muting their chat? I think they're all pretty annoying.

Edwardo

Nah man, I'm just looking out for the happiness factor of all players. I actually haven't been seeing much Corki lately. It's pretty much all Caitlyn or Ezreal all day with a random sprinkling of Graves in there.

Yea Corki was a favorite of mine for a long time. I stopped playing him and Lucian altogether and moved onto others. Been on a Twitch binge lately.

Jeff-DSA

Yea Corki was a favorite of mine for a long time. I stopped playing him and Lucian altogether and moved onto others. Been on a Twitch binge lately.

I only say Corki is stupid because of his character design. I think he looks stupid. I never really had issues playing against him, to be honest.

I wish I could play Twitch better. I'm terrible with him and I'm just too comfortable with Miss Fortune and Graves to put time into him right now.

Edwardo

I only say Corki is stupid because of his character design. I think he looks stupid. I never really had issues playing against him, to be honest.

I wish I could play Twitch better. I'm terrible with him and I'm just too comfortable with Miss Fortune and Graves to put time into him right now.

Lol yea that's the reason I started playing Corki in the first place. MF is fun. I play her every once in a while. I'll probably buy graves next, unless I get a craving for someone else soon.

Einbroch

Banned
Joe Miller shrieks when he gets excited. Others yell, but his voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard when he goes crazy.

His trolling is top notch, though.

Nekofrog

Banned
joe miller constantly sounds like he's slurring due to a little too much cough syrup

quickshot is just absolutely incompetent on every level

୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ DEMAN OR WE RIOT ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨

Leezard

It's lagging so hard for everyone in the game so it's not fair

Noone can do shit

it's like in the old times before Riot took control of EU servers

it's like the GOA times.

Nev

Banned
¡HarlequinPanic!;144041968 said:
zed going "imb imb imb imb" when you spam one of his taunts makes me crack up everytime, it disarms me :\

Zed laugh is my favorite laugh in the game along with Thresh. They always make me laugh.

You gotta get your hands on goose island Bourbon county stout. Nectar of the gods. Super rare though =/

yeah, I can basically get my hands on what my job can order in. I work in an off license/vintners in Ireland and we have a pretty good selection of craft beers and beers of the world, so can't really get the obscure stuff I guess.

Picked up the Kentucky bourbon and pumpkin barrels, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and Celebration 2014 Ale, Brooklyn Post Road pumpkin ale and an Irish wheat beer.

not a bad mix!

Bacon

yeah, I can basically get my hands on what my job can order in. I work in an off license/vintners in Ireland and we have a pretty good selection of craft beers and beers of the world, so can't really get the obscure stuff I guess.

Picked up the Kentucky bourbon and pumpkin barrels, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and Celebration 2014 Ale, Brooklyn Post Road pumpkin ale and an Irish wheat beer.

not a bad mix!

Sierra Nevada celebration is fantastic. I load up on that during the holiday season.

I actually don't drink a lot :(

there's a buy 5 get the 6th free offer on craft beers in the shop so I decided to try a selection. those 6 bottles will last me 3 days

Blizzard

Banned
Screw Legend of the Poro King.
I really don't mean to be rude, but I'm not sure how people are losing so much in this mode if they've played much ARAM before.

Are you focusing the poro king hard when he appears for the enemy team, and trying to land (but not necessarily follow up) poro throws for your team so YOU get the king?

It feels like almost any game where people focus the king down hard, my team wins pretty easily, and when people ignore the king and minions to try to play deathmatch, they lose badly. Even with my own bad play, I'm still 3-5 in the mode. Try playing Galio more, or Annie, Alistar, Sona, anyone who can cause a mess if they go into the enemy team, and ideally champions who don't require skillshots.

cHinzo

I really don't mean to be rude, but I'm not sure how people are losing so much in this mode if they've played much ARAM before.

Are you focusing the poro king hard when he appears for the enemy team, and trying to land (but not necessarily follow up) poro throws for your team so YOU get the king?

It feels like almost any game where people focus the king down hard, my team wins pretty easily, and when people ignore the king and minions to try to play deathmatch, they lose badly. Even with my own bad play, I'm still 3-5 in the mode. Try playing Galio more, or Annie, Alistar, Sona, anyone who can cause a mess if they go into the enemy team, and ideally champions who don't require skillshots.

Yeah, played more than 600 arams here I think. Focussing the King asap when he comes out to prevent the healing, sieging and skill juking. Almost 20 hits a game with throwing Poros, although my accuracy is only like 50.73% according to Riot's Snowdown site. Last couple of games were just total stomps where we lost under 13 minutes. -_- It's a curse, I'm tellin ya.

Ferga

You cant have fun in poro mode. I tried picking fun champs in there but I never won.

The game where i pick lux and fiddle, I destroyed the game.

Pretty damn lame.

Blizzard

Banned
You cant have fun in poro mode. I tried picking fun champs in there but I never won.

The game where i pick lux and fiddle, I destroyed the game.

Pretty damn lame.
I disagree with this. But maybe we find different champions fun? I have fun with Galio and Sona.

It may depend on attitude, and/or which champions you enjoy.

Ferga

Go top, gank, get first blood.

Guy tps back in, I kill him again. 2 kills on the enemy top laner in the first 6 minutes of the game.

I back and go double kill bot.

So I just made 4 kills possible in the first 10minutes of the game. It's practically a free win.

My mid dcs for 5minutes, forcing me to hold mid. I clear out the wave and check my buffs. Yup, the scumbag enemy took all my buffs.

My mid laner comes back underleveld and the enemy jungler just dives him again and again.

Fucking desperate scumbag asshole.

Burt

Go top, gank, get first blood.

Guy tps back in, I kill him again. 2 kills on the enemy top laner in the first 6 minutes of the game.

I back and go double kill bot.

So I just made 4 kills possible in the first 10minutes of the game. It's practically a free win.

My mid dcs for 5minutes, forcing me to hold mid. I clear out the wave and check my buffs. Yup, the scumbag enemy took all my buffs.

My mid laner comes back underleveld and the enemy jungler just dives him again and again.

Fucking desperate scumbag asshole.

That's why you should play Poro mode.

I just won a 4v5 with Galio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom