• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadNames

Banned
Going against Kalista as a melee has got to be one of the most infuriating things in League of Legends.

Can't wait for everyone to realize how stupid she is.

I just became that guy in match. You know, the guy who uses rank to prove a point. :X

Our jungle Rengar kept yapping for dragon/baron at the worst moments. Like, when everyone was alive, lanes had even health, enemies were MIA, enemy TP was up, couldn't find chance to sweep. It didn't help that the enemy had a stronger teamfight comp because they had Zyra and Orianna. I kept telling him those and he rebutted.

rengar: "you moron do you even know what those give?"
me: "yes but i don't want to give them both dragon/baron and kills"
rengar: "excuses of a noob"
me: "really, what's your rank?"
rengar: "why does rank matter?"
me: "excuses of a noob"
rengar: "fine, gold"
me: "diamond"
rengar: "then what's with your moves?"

My moves were getting Kalista 4/0 early, which she promptly lost because she got reckless because of it. Like, I was just warding then she tries to 1v2 bot. She ended up 8/17 at one point. I went 8/11/33 while Rengar had 11/14/8. Oh yeah, I almost matched his champion damage too.

Korten

Banned
Pwkb.png

The plays where real. XD

Though the enemy team was quite bad.

Corki was mid.

Ferga

lasted 4 days in diamond 3 this time

nothing like a first time ashe rushing avarice and rushing last whisper as a first item

Sofo

lasted 4 days in diamond 3 this time

nothing like a first time ashe rushing avarice and rushing last whisper as a first item

How do these people make into diamond? I'm just a silver scrub and maybe I don't have their game sense but it makes no sense that even if you are not experienced as ADC main to do these things.

How do these people make into diamond? I'm just a silver scrub and maybe I don't have their game sense but it makes no sense that even if you are not experienced as ADC main to do these things.

Sheer mechanics and map awareness probably. I have someone on my friend list who only plays ranked towards the end of the season. Almost always plays Lux with Mejais and Tear rush. Buys a Sightstone then straight AP carry. This was even before Mejais started with more stacks.

Sofo

I guess, it just baffles me, that they can make it then somehow make weird decisions like this ?_? I guess everyone has a bad game every now and then but damn.

zkylon

zkylewd
much better game sense imo

like if theres one thing that makes me feel super scrubby is how good diamond players can just "turn it on" and win games even when behind or just totally starve you for gold and vision if you're behind

bidguy

Banned
so im in my 10 placement matches, did 3. what happens once season5 starts ? i know i have to do 10 matches again but do those 3 i did count as something other than statistics on op.gg ?

Ferga

I think i'm going to retire jungle again and just lane for a month.

So damn sick of people not listening to pings or not following up on ganks.

cHinzo

Just pick a farm jungler then. :d Or a jungler with a good power spike at 6 where u get guaranteed kills.

Merry Vayne-mas LolGAF

Now you'll get junglers that don't listen to pings and bait you into terrible ganks instead

Sofo

Merry Christmas everyone. Love you.
Merry Christmas! What did you guys get? I got too much stuff, yet I can't gift myself blood moon thresh. ;(

Speaking of which, was reading on reddit about the lore behind Blood Moon Elise and that was so interesting! I suggest anyone interested to give it a read!

Tizoc

Ijust lost a match
we were ahead
Ori DCed
but reconnected
at one point
the enemy team was at mid turret
ori just stood there
Why?
Because their Skype minimized LoL client...and then we lost the match.

We were literally ahead, we could've WON the game, but nope one silly mishap and all that effort was to waste :V

Gonna go Supp Sona for the rest of season in Ranked I guess. I find myself more comfortable playing it that way.

Tizoc

I just played a match with the most horrible Nocturne ever. It's like barely did anything and he NEVER
NEVER
Ulted. Waste of an hour. Had fun as Morde though :V

OMG that Riot Kayle skin so good. Can't believe I missed it's announcement and purchase window though :(

Riot Costy can you get me a code?

Sofo

OMG that Riot Kayle skin so good. Can't believe I missed it's announcement and purchase window though :(

Riot Costy can you get me a code?

I think all codes were deactivated or something? I might be wrong though! I tend to go to http://www.reddit.com/r/LeagueOfUsedCodes/ but it hasn't been updated in a long while, I managed to get the Riot Ward skin from there, but skins and such are extremely hard to get because of bots and people not posting to prevent bots from inputing the codes. ;x

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Santa Veigar was giving away gifts, but the "gift" was actually Dongerplanck's buried treasure... because he is a pirate and that's what they do.

I don't know why I wrote this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom