• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a non toxic team that greeted me even for not being in the game for power outage and even give me some kills to feed me and push my lane and put wards in my lane.

Is this a christmas miracle?!

DeadNames

Banned
If I say I'm bad at ADC in champ select and you instalock support then start flaming me when I do bad don't be surprised if I AFK.

Edit: also, what ever happened to Jinx? I remember she was good in the pro scene for a bit then fell out of favor. Does she just get outtraded by Graves/Ez/Corki? IMO, she's quite strong with her ult and AOE crits.

Negaduck

One more win for G2. Going either voli or Garen.

Stuck at the office right now but can't wait to knock that one out.

Kinda want to play FFX again.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
The Urgot train does't stop boys and girls(?).

Choo choo.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Looool

QTpie is getting RP from nowhere. No gift notification no nothing.

IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE THANKS RITO.

Pancakes

Froggen playing AD TF and he's 5-1.

RIP solo queue.

Tizoc

Gosu playing Darksiders 2 windowed while waiting for a game is just...wierding me out. Even I turn off Steam when I have LOL running >_>;

Tizoc

Dat First Blood.
Dat Epic Flash.
Dat Enough Gold for tier 2 Jungle item.

EDIT: That poor Rumble...
EDIT2: WTH Corki...
EDIT3: DAT PSYCHIC BLITZ!

DeadNames

Banned
Watching Oddone's stream right now and he's bitching about his teammates more or less.

Why is it acceptable for him to complain about bad teammates, but when a bronze/silver player does it they are told to "just carry?"

"Just carry yourself, it's a team game"

Bacon

Watching Oddone's stream right now and he's bitching about his teammates more or less.

Why is it acceptable for him to complain about bad teammates, but when a bronze/silver player does it they are told to "just carry?"

"Just carry yourself, it's a team game"

Because he's at a level where his teammates should know what they are doing. You can't depend on teammates when you are in bronze. You should be able to depend on your teammates when you are in challenger.

also that depends on your definition of acceptable

if a streamer whines or complains about their teammates i'm likely to think they're pretty annoying and I probably won't watch them

it just so happens that a lot of the streamers that act that way are associated with TSM in some way hmmmm

Pancakes

nice, rex and newt were on the featured matches on the client. gonna spectate

Newt still not playing the god heimer. Zzz
also that depends on your definition of acceptable

if a streamer whines or complains about their teammates i'm likely to think they're pretty annoying and I probably won't watch them

it just so happens that a lot of the streamers that act that way are associated with TSM in some way hmmmm

TSM streams are so incredibly obnoxious watch. Dyrus rarely says anything. Oddone is always yelling at teammates or playing hearthstone sometimes both. Bjerg is just annoying. Wild turtle is alright but always saying "that's so troll."

drawkcaB

Newt still not playing the god heimer. Zzz

TSM streams are so incredibly obnoxious watch. Dyrus rarely says anything. Oddone is always yelling at teammates or playing hearthstone sometimes both. Bjerg is just annoying. Wild turtle is alright but always saying "that's so troll."

Can't stand that guy.

Bacon

I think dyrus might be my least favorite streamer in general. I can't even articulate why I dislike him so much though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom