• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negaduck

Lulu isn't a yordle. She is a megling like tristana and poppy #dontbelieveriotslies.

Oh! Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone stomps their opponents today and makes them surrender @ 20!

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Merry Holidays.
GMzs4wu.png

DeadNames

Banned
Scratch that- Corki is definitely the best Yordle and Sivir sucks and only nerds play her.

Poppy has potential to be really cool. A little paladin valiantly into battle. Too bad she's really lame right now.

gamma

I swear this game is a magnet for the scum of the world. 50% of ranked games have a troll in it and you can't do shit about it. Meanwhile Riot talks sits there doing nothing.

Edwardo

Merry Christmas! What did you guys get? I got too much stuff, yet I can't gift myself blood moon thresh. ;(

Speaking of which, was reading on reddit about the lore behind Blood Moon Elise and that was so interesting! I suggest anyone interested to give it a read!

I got a few games for the Xbox One. Shadows of Mordor, AssCreed Unity and Black Flag, and Far Cry 4. My brothers got call of duty and a bunch of sports game so I'm sure we'll share.

I got a remote car starter, which will be awesome for the cold winter mornings.

A bunch of clothes.

And in the Yankee Swap with my cousins I got a couple books on making cocktails.

Maybe I'll treat myself to a skin later.

:)

gamma

you obviously havent played csgo.

Actually I have. And yes, it's also bad. But I feel like in LoL it's worse. In CS:GO it's more outright cheaters or flamers while in LoL it's just fucking trolls whose sole purpose it is to ruin the game for others without gaining anything. And the worst part is you cannot do anything about it and the devs don't give a shit.

Leezard

I swear this game is a magnet for the scum of the world. 50% of ranked games have a troll in it and you can't do shit about it. Meanwhile Riot talks sits there doing nothing.

Sorry to hear that. I haven't encountered a troll in ranked for months. Bad players, sure, but trolls are really rare. It might be a difference among ranks, though.

zkylon

zkylewd
anyone want to play poro king with me lol

i don't wanna level in normals cos i'm too scared of diamonds crushing my level 2 butt

"fattestzkyna" is my ign

what do you want me to say

i play pretty much every role in ranked if i need to since i avoid support like the plague unless i duo.

"i main riven ahri janna sona thresh leona rumble ryze gnar zyra syndra orianna shyvana xerath vi warwick swain morgana lissandra leblanc jarvan fiora gragas graves irelia jax blitzcrank braum caitlyn" doesn't work.

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm grinding to lvl 3 so i can play noramls at least lol

i really wonder why they lock flash at lvl 8

maybe to discourage players from making smurfs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom