• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fracas

#fuckonami
This is the real guide

[ ] is it gosu?
[ ] is it doublelift?

If no then congrats, you're gonna have to carry that vayne.

Negaduck

Best Voli game so far. Got a triple kill and went Legendary.

5BkggeY.jpg

Match Details

smiting to kill people feels great.

Negaduck

I had the slowing smite so actually catching people wasn't bad at all. I was chunking people for huge amounts of life and was just an overall terror.

it was great, at one point i went for a blitz who i thought was out of position but cait and wukong and leblanc were there.

I went to almost death and my passive + my armor + soraka let me live.

I really was just waiting for the screen to turn grey but it didn't.

then i went back in and got a double kill.

Tizoc

I had the slowing smite so actually catching people wasn't bad at all. I was chunking people for huge amounts of life and was just an overall terror.

it was great, at one point i went for a blitz who i thought was out of position but cait and wukong and leblanc were there.

I went to almost death and my passive + my armor + soraka let me live.

I really was just waiting for the screen to turn grey but it didn't.

then i went back in and got a double kill.

Fair enough I guess, but making people's lives miserable with constant slow would've been fun :p

Nekofrog

Banned
dang. your team just got way too cocky after stomping them early and mid, and kept filing in 1 by 1 to 4 or 5 of them too many times

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
dang. your team just got way too cocky after stomping them early and mid, and kept filing in 1 by 1 to 4 or 5 of them too many times
They lost a lot of team fights too. Sejuani and Leona had no idea how to itemize.

Jeff-DSA

This is the real guide

[ ] is it gosu?
[ ] is it doublelift?

If no then congrats, you're gonna have to carry that vayne.

Just had to do that right now. It wasn't totally Vayne's fault though. Cass went 0-8 in lane and their Lux and Lee Sin were monsters and ridiculous to deal with and Vayne got picked on a lot. Took her forever to scale up as a result.

Best of all the Cass was running his mouth the whole game. We carried despite him opening up the buffet line from the get go.

7660jsN.png

Cass' stats are even a little inflated because I dove mid for her and gave her a triple kill at one point. Also, I took three deaths in a suicide split push to secure dragons. It was the only way we could (they would send 3 every time).

Sofo

Just traded 3 mystery skins with my friend. We did 2 490 and 1 790.

I got Frankentibbers Annie, Ninja Rammus, and Happy Elf Teemo.

Time to go and spread Christmas cheer!

Satan Teemo's coming... to town!

Oops, did I say Satan? I meant to say Santa...

Leezard

We got our expert right here though.

Sure, for AD.

This is bruiser TF though!

Build: Devourer, berserkers or mercuries, wit's end and then I usually tend to go full tank just so I can engage, get as much gold cards and auto attacks as possible without dying in 1 sec. So Banshee's, Randuin, GA, Zhonya's (and then you can go nashors tooth if you want more DMG) etc.

TF science is not to be taken lightly.

So... I just began to play LoL. Any advices?

Stick with the free week champs before you figure out what you like to play. All 450 IP champs are simple to pick up and play, fitting for beginners.

Also, don't play Vayne.

Sofo

Wrapping presents atm, and feeling the joy of Christmas. Just wanted to wish you all a happy and Merry Christmas, free of trolls, disconnects and ragers and lots of lucky mystery gifts! It's been fun these months here!

♫ ┌༼ຈل͜ຈ༽┘ ♪

V_Arnold

don't play soraka

But...soraka is good

Wrapping presents atm, and feeling the joy of Christmas. Just wanted to wish you all a happy and Merry Christmas, free of trolls, disconnects and ragers and lots of lucky mystery gifts! It's been fun these months here!

♫ ┌༼ຈل͜ຈ༽┘ ♪

Indeed, Marry Christmas to you all! And Sofo, may you find enough wards and hooks for the next year! :D

V_Arnold

Recommending soraka to a new player is like telling them to quit within a day.

My girlfriend started with Soraka, she enjoyed it. And it was pre-rework.
Although we come from WoW background where assuming different roles is not a big deal, I guess :p I mean, what Support would one recommend to a beginner? Certainly not Morgana :D

Bacon

♫ ┌༼ຈل͜ຈ༽┘ ♪

Merry Christmas??? Where is your political correctness, sofo?!?

Just kidding, Merry Christmas to you to :p

zkylon

zkylewd
speaking of new players, i had this dream today of being able to play a ranked game at level 1 and go up all the way to level 11

i was planning on leveling my na account that way before i woke up ;_;

So... I just began to play LoL. Any advices?
focus on last hitting (dealing the killing blow on minions) so you get money and try and play 450 ip and free week champions for a while

don't stress too much about runes/masteries, just play whichever champions look/sound cool to you and try to learn what they're supposed to do, which lane do they go, etc.

build the recommended items or look up a guide on here: www.lolking.net/guides

also don't pay attentions to people being assholes. lots of toxic people smurfing on low level accounts. don't let them get you down!

♫ ┌༼ຈل͜ຈ༽┘ ♪
yay

Jeff-DSA

Ok, I'm now 0-3 in matches where I've had a Twisted Fate jungler. I think I'm going to ban TF if I have a choice, and dodge if I don't and he gets picked. It's not working.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Happy Holidays LoLGAF

and

Happy Holidays to QTpie dude is getting absolutely buried in subs (including mine :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom