• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
oL8MZVh.png
whats my score.

It's really not bad to stack it especially for mages who are more utility based.
4200g for:
- 160 AP
- 40% CDR
- 200% Mana Regen
- Grevious Wounds

It's insanely gold efficient (~150% without the passive)... probably even the most cost-efficient item in the game. If you want raw nukes you'll want to go to the Deathcap route though.

Tizoc

It's really not bad to stack it especially for mages who are more utility based.
4200g for:
- 160 AP
- 40% CDR
- 200% Mana Regen
- Grevious Wounds

It's insanely gold efficient (~150% without the passive)... probably even the most cost-efficient item in the game. If you want raw nukes you'll want to go to the Deathcap route though.
Thanks for clearing it up.

Concerns about Vladimir? With his weak towerpushing ability and below-average early game to the point he gets bullied by just about every top laner who can actually fight?

If even current-day Yorick can manhandle Vladimir, then he isn't strong.

Negaduck

Thoridus is the new champ from reddit leak.

Lightning based top/mid champ who can stick to champs. Ult is like a thundercloud that reduces vision like noct and can zap one champ.

shaco rework in Jan and URF mode will return with more items.

I'm super hype about the info.I love shaco but hate his model/animations right now.

Of course urf mode would return.

Nev

Banned
A lightning champion called Thoridus? Really? I thought the times of cringeworthy uninspired borderline plagiarism designs were over.

Thoridus is the new champ from reddit leak.

Lightning based top/mid champ who can stick to champs. Ult is like a thundercloud that reduces vision like noct and can zap one champ.

shaco rework in Jan and URF mode will return with more items.

I'm super hype about the info.I love shaco but hate his model/animations right now.

Of course urf mode would return.
The first "leak" for the lightning guy called him Izuna. I'm not really buying it this time, plus there's no proof the leaker is the same guy that leaked Kalista.

Leezard

So, i'm not even level 30 yet (24). Why am I going up against silvers in matches? Is matchmaking random?

What 23qwerty said is part of it. Ranked mmr is separate from normal mmr.

Your normal mmr might be really high for your level. One reason could be that you won a lot more tha normal for a level 24 player, and thus you get matched with better players.

Negaduck

From what the leaker said that izuna was the internal name was izuna and thoridus is the real name.

Same leaker who talked about reksai and kalista.

No ultimate skin news. They are really keeping that under wraps. It will likely be for Xerath or Lux though.
DJ Sona is only legendary.

From the guy leaking info about the new champ, who claims to be the same as the guy who used to post accurate leaks.

paging zky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom