• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes, will Sona ever stop being nerfed? I don't even find her overbearing.

I think people are talking about these PBE updates:

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2015/01/15-pbe-update.html

Oh lol, just revert Sona back to her old kit then,

Riot doesnt want her to "snipe" the enemy with her Qs, over heal and shield nearly death allies with her W. Now Sona wont be able to harrash the bot lane via pokes and run away?.

The DJ skin must be the best skin ever.

I am having a problem regarding the Mac client crashing while trying to update. This is so incredibly frustrating... Every time I open up LoL client to download patch, it scans files for a minute or two then starts downloading the actual patch. But it just keeps on crashing... It hasn't stayed open for even 5 minutes out of like 30 tries. What the hell do I do?

laner my ass lmao

its her ridiculous jungling thats the problem. her clear and her sustain means she can stay in the jungle forever and her ganks are almost as ridiculous as jarvans.

drawkcaB

You know you've just played an easy match when you've dealt more damage as Sona support than any other player on the opposing team.

Newt

Me and Rex working so hard for that 10lp QQ.
1094be5b188603f2e4e6ee5e453380b3.png

Jeff-DSA

Wow...our last pick jungler didn't take smite. The game ended up as a disaster. Leashed so hard for him that by the time I got to lane I was already down a full level. This crap shouldn't be going on in gold...not even silver.

So much for hitting promos tonight.

Ferga

smite steal baron, sacrificial ults to peel vayne and nasus, high blood pressure for 40minutes

All for a wonderful 10lp.

Blizzard

Banned
Wow...our last pick jungler didn't take smite. The game ended up as a disaster. Leashed so hard for him that by the time I got to lane I was already down a full level. This crap shouldn't be going on in gold...not even silver.

So much for hitting promos tonight.
I had a jungler who didn't take smite either by accident, but at least it was team builder. It was Eve, which made it even better, since they couldn't kill any jungle camps.

I need to add to my mental checklist "Make sure to check that my own jungler has smite before starting a game".

The team also had the great luck of a Galio support against Braum + Udyr, resulting in free ult cancel if either of them got ulted.

wtf dude, she's horrendously overpowered in lane.
100x more op in the jungle.

she avoids bad lane matchups like gnar while simultaneously applying a shitton of global pressure because at level 6 she gets a tp to any tunnel on the map, which means you can never really predict where she is. if shes top, chances are shes only going to ult top, but in the jungle you'll never find her until its too late.

drawkcaB

Riot said:
We now peer with Comcast, Charter, Shaw, Telus, and we are in negotiations with Time Warner Cable, Verizon, Cox Communications, CenturyLink, and many other ISPs.

I can't speak for others, but I've definitely noticed a difference in the past 8 weeks or so. My ping had reliably been around 100 for my first two years of LoL. Starting last Summer I'd get 80 when the network was working well. These days? low 40s, all the time, rock solid.

Newt

I can't speak for others, but I've definitely noticed a difference in the past 8 weeks or so. My ping had reliably been around 100 for my first two years of LoL. Starting last Summer I'd get 80 when the network was working well. These days? low 40s, all the time, rock solid.
I'm on Telus too, and I've definitely noticed this.

Sofo

This Mystery Gift thing hasn't been announced on EUW but I assume it'll happen? If so I can't wait for my 3rd Warwick skin... zzz Or probably another Alistar/Veigar skin or Teemo, since these guys have so many.

Tbh anything will be more than welcome.

Just tried Fizz vs AI and jeez, I played so bad but somehow I got a Quadra and ended with like 38? kills under my belt. What the hell is up with his damage? @_@ I mean I'm sure it'd be different vs normals or so but dang, absolutely ridiculous.

what would the point of that be?

if you're playing sona, you should be running 21 utility anyways, so the base movespeed nerf shouldnt matter much at all.

Ferga

Can someone screenshot and explain how you can see enemy dragons with no vision by pressing tab?

I don't get it. I see nothing on the tab screen.

Sofo

In the coop vs ai match that I mentioned, a Riven got pissed off that I "took her kill" and shamed me for playing coop vs ai while I'm silver. lol, as if being silver meant anything.

Anyone surprised it had to be a Riven?

Edwardo

Nice, a free mystery skin.

NVM. I finally found out.

Explain!

Oops. I was constantly using my shadow to go forward and catch someone and ult them...

Was a hard fought loss but I reckon its because the enemy fizz was shit. He rushed void staff...and had like half my cs.

I like using the shadow to get both shurikens to hit the enemy after I ult them. Sometimes you don't really need it, but ur job really is just to eliminate their carry and get out.

Ferga

When you press tab, there's 2 tiny dragon heads (one for purple and blue side) made up of 5 parts (signalling the 5 dragon buffs). It's situated near the top (2nd row IIRC)

When a team gets a buff, one of the bars will light up.

If you think a team is getting drag when you have no wards, you can hold tab and watch a part of the dragon head light up for a drag timer.

Nightblue is so damn terrible on reksai...
He completely ignores the vibrations. Holy crap. So much suiciding and ineffective use of tunnels.

Einbroch

Banned
Whenever I reboot my computer, it takes me 10-15 login attempts before I can actually log into the client. Then, whenever the game loads, it freezes and I have to reboot the client. This only happens on the first game after a computer restart. It's incredibly annoying and usually leads to the first wave of minions lost.

Anyone else have this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom