• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwardo

I forgot to post this the other day, so I dunno if you have heard OGN is going to be broadcasted on Riot's channel now. Free HDizzle. And it'll still be monte and doa.

7PhPl3H.png

DeadNames

Banned
I'll never forget one time in an LCS game there was a bug with Thresh (that's still around, it happened in one of my games like a week ago) where someone goes flying in the air offscreen and returns 2-5 seconds later. The casters just laughed it off.

JesseZao

Got the Malz skin after all. My client was just being buggy earlier. Phew.

Now I need to play this game again. Are all of the jungle and item changes in or is there still going to be experimental stuff before the next season?

Ferga

Aw great.

Forever looped in login errors again just like 2 patches ago. Is this going to happen with every patch now?

Jeff-DSA

My wife just had a serious discussion and we've decided that it is time to make another addition to the family. It's time to build a new PC. I'm a happy man.

Off to newegg!

I lasted 6 years on my old rig which was already crap to begin with. I couldn't even play 720p videos. Saved my allowance for an upgrade. From running to WC3 on lowest at an OK framerate to HD 60FPS DMC4... ahhh......

23qwerty

I've already got a build from NCIX in the works! Gonna be my first time ever having a high end computer. Can't wait to play league on it!

I just dont get the mistery box gifts after a public match, I dont see me sending random mistery boxes to people I dont know and viceversa.

drawkcaB

My wife just had a serious discussion and we've decided that it is time to make another addition to the family. It's time to build a new PC. I'm a happy man.

Off to newegg!

Making a similar addition this year myself. Hard to believe it'll have been 5 years since my last PC by the time I'm done. Going about it differently this time though, probably going to put it together over several months. Essentially started this month by picking up an SSD which I'm using as a games drive until I reorganize my PC at which point it'll be my OS drive (prob gonna pick up a larger SSD for games later on).

Been giving some serious though to a custom water cooled solution as well. My PC is currently located in a cabinet and I don't like the sort of heat it's seeing when running more taxing games. I'm thinking of having the parts just mounted on a vertical wood panel that slides out and the radiator/fans exchanging air outside the cabinet.

Edwardo

Off to newegg!

Sweet. I eventually want to build a new pc. I've been playing pc games on laptops for the past 8 years.

Newt

If you hit challenger before the reset hits though, is it REALLY challenger, or will people not give you legit bragging rights?
The reset doesn't tend to change much. People who hit challenger shortly climb right back to up to challenger.

Blizzard

Banned
The reset doesn't tend to change much. People who hit challenger shortly climb right back to up to challenger.
I still feel like master should be higher than challenger. If you're the MASTER, that's where a new challenger should approach to challenge you!

Jeff-DSA

I'm getting murdered tonight, just like last night. Ended up with the same feeder in back to back games. Finally blocked him and I'm hoping this next match turns out differently.

Sofo

What was the update today for? Get rid of Poro king? I had that stupid hope that new Blood Moon skins hit... but nope! :mad:

Jeff-DSA

Yeah, our Nasus said he was high when we started. He went 2-8 and fed the entire team up in his 1v5 engages. I'm down to 0 LP. Might was well demote real quick...

Jeff-DSA

Just lost a game where we had 5 dragons to 0 and baron because our Tristana refused to group and she would never be there for fights or she would run ahead and die. Then Brand would YOLO engage on them and it would only get worse.

Edit: If I lose this, I won't play ranked until the new season. It's so full of crap right now.

Sofo

Just lost a game where we had 5 dragons to 0 and baron because our Tristana refused to group and she would never be there for fights or she would run ahead and die. Then Brand would YOLO engage on them and it would only get worse.

Edit: If I lose this, I won't play ranked until the new season. It's so full of crap right now.

This reminds me when playing normals and we throw by just going one by one and dying. Full-on brainfarts, I tell ya.

Jeff-DSA

Yeah, I'm done until the season starts. People are using ranked as a test bed instead of normals and it's ridiculous. Never mind that my support was a full on racist in that game. Too toxic, I'm out until next season for ranked.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Yeah, I'm done until the season starts. People are using ranked as a test bed instead of normals and it's ridiculous. Never mind that my support was a full on racist in that game. Too toxic, I'm out until next season for ranked.

just duo, guv.

Jeff-DSA

Drawing Zyra in an ARAM is enough to make me go to bed not angry. She's so broken in that mode.

ICNKroT.png

v4GSScE.png

Edit: We started 3v5 because our Teemo and TF were both DC'd until about level 5. Didn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom