• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

Deadnames, I feel like you go into games, get outplayed by shit champions like Viktor and then magically claim that they're sleeper.

DeadNames

Banned
Deadnames, I feel like you go into games, get outplayed by shit champions like Viktor and then magically claim that they're sleeper.

Uh dude, Viktor is pretty sleeper.

At least much stronger than people think he is.

Just had another game that is proof how shit Aatrox is, I wreck this Volibear in lane and go 3/0 out of laning and try to roam, but I die in 1 second. Sigh.

subtles

One thing I don't quite understand about the reset is whether or not your LP gains take into account your previous season? Does your account (after the initial MMR calculation) more or less behave like a fresh one? Last season was my first so I'm not sure how it works.

DeadNames

Banned
Yorick's pretty broken.

I just hate how hard his ghouls are to click.

~~~~

I don't like how Riot has all these cool champion idea, but has something totally broken about them that makes them overbearing when strong. It's like they just give everything to everyone. Rek'sai is a really sick concept and has unparalleled mobility, but has everything else too. Sustain, waveclear, and hard CC. Does she really need a knockup? I like the whole land shark idea, but her kit just has way too much.

Same with Gnar, I like the idea of a transformation but both his forms are just so strong. They literally put almost everything a top laner wants into him. They should have designed him around "if" he transforms, not when. He's just got way too much in both his forms.

And Azir? His E is totally random. It doesn't fit his theme at all. It's just shoehorned in there because League of Mobility. I get Aatrox is kinda like this and I have proposed many rework ideas to even out his power budget.

Blizzard

Banned
I know agreeing with DeadNames is a scary thought, but I also hate how hard Yorick's ghouls are to click. I try to use A-move to kill them at least, but that can have its own issues.

Someone mentioned packet loss. How do you tell packet loss versus other types of lag? I disconnected 3-6 times in a couple of PVP games yesterday, and still seemed to be disconnecting in bot games. I seemed to be unable to ping even nearby servers when it happened, which made me think my internet and/or computer were screwing up.

Today I haven't had any dropouts in two bot games, so I don't know if it's fixed or what.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
TEAM-o support too good.
FdRIQ2D.png

DeadNames

Banned
The Irelic pic in the recent skins show her more mature compared to her kiddie look in that splash art

I hope they give her a new splash. The new ones Riot has released have been so cool.

And they need to give her new hair a la Sona. The tentacles she has now are so weird.

Blizzard

Banned
Well I made it through two bot games without crashes...and in the third one I got a bugsplat crash and died. I haven't seen that in a long time.

To add insult to injury, I promptly got the normal internet dropout problem after that. X_X

Am I wrong for loving Vel Koz this much?
Nope. I main as Vel'Koz, and he absolutely destroys. So many people underestimate him in lane, and get wrecked for it. He also has my favorite ult. As long as you have a tanky champion on your team to engage, or to lure an engage, and you can pop an E-Q-W then ult....it'll kill anything.
Oh, lol.

I hear he's pretty OP as a support.
He's a good support...but he really doesn't "support" the ADC so much. He pretty much is just there to wreck faces, because even when behind his passive makes it possible to deal out large damage when a proper combo is landed. His biggest problem as a support is that it is very easy to take kills from your ADC. Sure, they get assists, but yeah. And too many times I see "supports" like Vel'Koz or Brand abandon support, and start building full AP. Then by end game, they're useless.

Blizzard

Banned
Another big temptation for AP supports is to build AP before sightstone. "I just need my big rod" or whatever, and before you know it you're 30 minutes in with no sightstone.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Oh, lol.

I hear he's pretty OP as a support.

Well every time I choose him, I definitely get questioned by my team. I like him because if I aim just right, I can chop down the enemy lanes health from behind the minion wave, then let my adc just have free reign. I can spam without worrying too much about mana.

Tizoc

Morde is the ultimate assassin for taking out ADCs; flank from behind, DFG>R>E>W>Q their butt, then just waste the rest of the enemy team while your teammates charge in from the front.
Ultimate betrayalathon.

You're probably not lying about being bad, but If you want I can help you fix it. Are you on NA?

Yeah.

To be honest, it's not worth helping. I'm awful... I did enjoy the Poro King mode at least. It was fun even though I got like 5 kills and 12 deaths every single game. Sometimes worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom