• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofo

Has anyone on EUW still not received their mystery gift?

Still waiting on mine ;__;

I still haven't on my main! but my husband's account got Grungy Nunu lol. I know I qualify but even so I am being paranoid >_> (never been reported afaik, nor leaver buster nor banned/restricted!)

http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2056434

Says it's still ongoing!

Pd. Very off topic but I had a headache so I napped and my husband woke me up for dinner and for some reason I woke up as he came in the room and I got like a huge panic attack lol. Jesus Christ, my heart still hasn't settled. I wasn't even having a nightmare nor any sound woke me up, wtf lol.

drawkcaB

Morellonomicon is base mana regen, Athene's is just mana regen so it takes all your mana regen items into account.

Right, but Stone Ocean said items. Outside of Athene's and Crucible's [now shitty] passive no other items affect mana regen runes?

(If it's no obvious I haven't played mid since roughly last Spring)

Oh, I didn't know it was base mana regen. I just checked out, your base regen is shown in brackets near your actual mana regen
Mana regen at level 1 with flat MP5 runes and a Doran's Ring
asdasd41jkn.png

Mana regen at level 7 with flat MP5 runes, a Doran's ring and Morellonomicon
semttulo0sjp4.png

Looking through the items, all of them are +Base mana, so I guess that means MP5 runes are even worse now as opposed to being better lol

DeadNames

Banned
Oh ok I thought you liked that abomination for one second. Didn't make sense.
Just a reminder of what champions you must hate if you want to be a good person:

- Akali - Kayle
- Annie - Lux
- Caitlyn - Master Yi
- Diana - Pantheon
- Fiora - Poppy
- Fizz - Riven
- Irelia - Ryze
- Jarvan IV - Teemo
- Jax - Tristana
- Kassadin - Tryndamere
- Katarina - Veigar
- Yasuo - Warwick

And of course, the most obnoxious, disgusting champion to ever be conceived: VI.

10/10 list IMO. Bolded the ones I especially agree with.

I thought I remembered DeadNames mentioning Fiora before. When I searched I found these posts, and I thought the progression was a little funny. The first post is from waaaaay back in 2013 though.

That's when I was a noob and based my opinions on what others say.

IShe's the ultimate feast or famine champ in the game.

Which is part of the reason I hate her. Her kit is so damn 1 dimensional, especially her ult.

I mean she has a decent pre6 gank but its channel is so long people can just walk away pretty much instantly as soon as they see you. Compare that to j4 or lee sin who just fly at you at 100000 mph and then you die or reksai who smites you and then does 10000000 damage with no items.

Sofo

Thanks guys! Yes, that skin is absolutely adorable! I own Red Ridding Annie (bought on sale when Sugar Rush happened) but I think I will keep Panda Annie as my go-to skin for her. I don't mind her having two because well, I do use Annie a lot so that's all good! At least I didn't get yet another Soraka or Warwick skin (I don't think I ever play them >_>;).

xDSNTOB.png

First match with her. To be honest, it didn't feel like a victory, because Ryze was level 4? or something like that. And it obviously wasn't a smurf (just AA'd and was fairly unaware/useless). I tried not to get on him too much but he kept going alone bot and pushing, so he became more like a permanent super minion in that lane... Otherwise he wouldn't have died so much, my friends and I had agreed upon not killing him unless he pushed past river!

Anyway, playing Annie never gets old, I could basically one-shot Lux and Draven easily, and I would set up traps (like 2 pinks near Dragon or sweeping the tribush at bot and wait for Lux). I actually died too much because I suck at using Zhonya's when I have my Sighstone on number 1 (my default), that could have spared me 2-3 deaths (more like 2, but whatever!). Since I basically only build Zhonya's on ARAMs or when mid, I ended up spamming wards upon my death.. lol.

Pd. And yes, the recall is so cute ;_;/!

Blizzard

Banned
In the last few weeks, most of the time I try to access the store, I can't. Just now, I started the client, briefly saw one store page, but then any other category is an apparently endless loading circle, or an error message.

I restarted the client, tried the store again, and now it's COMPLETELY black, not even a store menu visible. Switching between my profile and the store, same thing for the store, totally black every time. Finally got a Session Expired error...which suggests that I restart the client YET AGAIN. But, automatically loaded the store menu after several more seconds.

...but now the store categories are back to the loading circle again.

Jeff-DSA

In the last few weeks, most of the time I try to access the store, I can't. Just now, I started the client, briefly saw one store page, but then any other category is an apparently endless loading circle, or an error message.

I restarted the client, tried the store again, and now it's COMPLETELY black, not even a store menu visible. Switching between my profile and the store, same thing for the store, totally black every time. Finally got a Session Expired error...which suggests that I restart the client YET AGAIN. But, automatically loaded the store menu after several more seconds.

...but now the store categories are back to the loading circle again.

I'm having the same issues on both my main and my nerf. It's so annoying.

Blizzard

Banned
my wife's going to be upset over the $100 im about to drop in RP, but a smurf needs IP boosts too dammit
Just think of all the expertise you could have gained if you played those extra low-level games normally instead!

Plus the marital happiness passive that comes with it.

Nekofrog

Banned
zyra has no mpen

how sad

and cait has a triforce and an essence reaver along with bt and no armor pen

this is like the cinemax version of league, no penetration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom