• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon

Ordering from outletpc.com might have been a mistake on my new PC build. I already have all the parts from the other two vendors I used while OutletPC still has my order marked as "pending."

Cool.

I ordered from outlet pc last thursday and had no issues. It says it's been shipped and should be here by the end of the week if not earlier. I only got a few parts through them though.

Edit: And just now I get an email from micro center saying they cancelled my SSD order due to it being unavailable. I knew things were going too smoothly.

Talents

Banned
Does the new ranked season start tomorrow? Some people say tomorrow when the 5.1 patch is released but some people say it'll be disabled till the weekend.

Edwardo

Does the new ranked season start tomorrow? Some people say tomorrow when the 5.1 patch is released but some people say it'll be disabled till the weekend.

Dunno really. One of my friends messaged me on facebook last night and said Thursday. Some say tomorrow after the downtime. Some say the 22nd when LCS starts. Some say not until this weekend.

D:

Newt

I doubt it would start tomorrow. If it did though, it would be a pretty big inconvenience for me.

Still have 3 spots to go for best Sivir NA :/.

Jeff-DSA

I ordered from outlet pc last thursday and had no issues. It says it's been shipped and should be here by the end of the week if not earlier. I only got a few parts through them though.

Edit: And just now I get an email from micro center saying they cancelled my SSD order due to it being unavailable. I knew things were going too smoothly.

Good to know that Outlet worked out. It's just weird that my order is still marked as pending. It's possible that someone forgot to update the status or something, I guess. You just reminded me to order my SSD. Thanks, duder.

Bacon

Good to know that Outlet worked out. It's just weird that my order is still marked as pending. It's possible that someone forgot to update the status or something, I guess. You just reminded me to order my SSD. Thanks, duder.

I just ordered this one. Price seems good compared to other retailers.

Actually its about the same as elsewhere. I just have a B&H near me so I can pick up and not have to deal with any more shipping nonsense.

Edwardo

I'm going to be making a Fantasy LCS league sometime soon. I'll post again with more deets when I figure out when it'll be done.

_woLf

Dunno if it's been posted, but...

Tristana CU

tristana_promo_background_-_2.jpg

She doesn't really look like a yordle to me. Reminds me more of Gnar.

Blizzard

Banned
The new Tristana looks so weird, like some sort of mouse or bat.

The patch notes talk about jumping in for "trademark reset rampage" that Tristana used...but didn't good players NOT do that? Instead, if they were playing AD Tristana, didn't they attack with good positioning like a normal ADC, and just use the jump like the Jinx kill/assist passive to escape a fight and reposition?

Jumping to melee range seems like a questionable tactic for a champion that would be building very few defensive items with no tank abilities. I feel like there's way too much CC in the world for you to hope that you can escape with a reset.

drawkcaB

Wait really? That's a double whammy. Better to buy it in stores then since you'd be paying CAD.

I'm paying USD and receive US point quantities. Last time I checked the conversion rate and fees basically made the whole thing a wash so I never bothered to follow-up and left things as is, but maybe I should check again with the loonie taking a dive. Reason I'm hesitant is that every single damn company is slow to give proper conversion rates when our dollar goes up. If the loonie ever goes back to more recent values (0.90 to 1.00 USD) then I'm positive I'd be getting gimped when I buy RP.

Leezard

The new Tristana looks so weird, like some sort of mouse or bat.

The patch notes talk about jumping in for "trademark reset rampage" that Tristana used...but didn't good players NOT do that? Instead, if they were playing AD Tristana, didn't they attack with good positioning like a normal ADC, and just use the jump like the Jinx kill/assist passive to escape a fight and reposition?

Jumping to melee range seems like a questionable tactic for a champion that would be building very few defensive items with no tank abilities. I feel like there's way too much CC in the world for you to hope that you can escape with a reset.

The jump is definitely used offensively when the Tristana player judges she can do it.

Nev

Banned
So not only they don't rework the extremely outdated and toxic 2009 Tristana kit but they buff it. The jump reset better than Kha Zix's, without the need to evolve and for one of the adcs with the longest range and a point and click ranged knockback better than Lee Sin's had to stay didn't it? Sigh. Thanks Riot.

Another Katarina skin yay...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom