• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofo

Trist looks too adorable

Riot probably needs to undo the Q duration nerf if they want to cut her AS per level though, or at least buff her base AS. Low attack speed and low uptime on Q sounds janky as fuck

Yeah I was thinking that too. Q already feels really weak atm (active duration too short is my biggest concern) but slowing her base AS on top of leaving it untouched.. ugh.

http://matchhistory.eune.leagueofle...etails/EUN1/1075246357/205390904?tab=overview
This was a weak start, I died 3 times at bot, but Yi helped us out and the other lanes were doing good. By mid to late game I managed to wrack up gold and kills and we eventually rushed them and got the win.

Kog'Maw is really nice with Janna imo, particularly if she was peeling
well, anything is good with Janna
. Basically nobody could really get close to you, I assume! That's good!

tbh i dont see the problem with zed

out of all the assassins he's the most easy to deal with. a QSS or a zhonyas practically removes him from the game as an influence, and a tank toplaner with TP will stop his splitpush pretty fast.

or you can just pick vlad mid and ensure that zed never does anything in the game :3
Why learn to deal with melee assassins that are easy to punish and becoming a better player when you can just bitch endlessly (DeadNames syndrome) until they're nerfed?

Who do I want next...Irelia or Azir.....Decisions, decisions. Azir seems fun as hell, and can be slightly useful still if behind. Irelia seems strong as hell, but easily countered through item builds (if your opponent in lane is smart).
Buy Azir. Playing Irelia just makes you a sorry human being.

hecarim top is pretty good why have i never seen it before ?
Because he's not good at top.

Easy to gank (made worse by his massive character model), very vulnerable to ranged harrass, mana hungry and his sustain isn't really comparable to other top lane melees.

Edwardo

Guys!

This just happened on my smurf.

T7iXAcp.png

CdvR8S4.png

I want to be in Phillip's fantasy. it's the only one that matters. (not really but i do want to beat phillip)

Ooo la la

hecarim top is pretty good why have i never seen it before ?

I remember seeing it in OGN last year in some games.

Jeff-DSA

I'm so tired of seeing Rumble in competitive play. Get rid of that shit.

Why? The pros are going to play the champs that give them the best chance to win. Right now a Rumble in very good hands is very effective. Maybe not quite effective enough to draw a ban, but that just means that he's fairly well balanced.

DeadNames

Banned
Why? The pros are going to play the champs that give them the best chance to win. Right now a Rumble in very good hands is very effective. Maybe not quite effective enough to draw a ban, but that just means that he's fairly well balanced.

I'm just tired of seeing him. I wanna see more variety :;

subtles

I'd actually be fine with that.

I've spent the better part of preseason learning Rumble, and frankly, my eyes hurt any time I see a player that isn't Marin playing him. The nuances make quite the difference.

As long as we never see Irelia, that is.

Cathcart

Haven't played much since the new map went in but I saw a bunch of the recent news and I've been wanting to play some League for a while now. What's hot? Graves is a thing again? Is Rek'sai as ridiculous as she seems?

This DFG thing seems like an Ori buff to me. Time to get back to my favorite ballerobot.

Jeff-DSA

In the LCS I think we'll see Gnar come into the mix as well. In mid, Azir will probably be there a lot. He's just insanely powerful and safe. I wonder if Rek'Sai's nerf's will be enough to keep her out of the LCS mix.

Haven't played much since the new map went in but I saw a bunch of the recent news and I've been wanting to play some League for a while now. What's hot? Graves is a thing again? Is Rek'sai as ridiculous as she seems?

This DFG thing seems like an Ori buff to me. Time to get back to my favorite ballerobot.

Right now, Rek'Sai is more ridiculous than she seems. She's just an auto ban.

The DFG removal will be a buff to all the AP mages, like Ori. The assassins that used it will see a hit to their burst combo, but the mages never needed that. They'll be a bit safer in lane against the high burst assassins.

Cathcart

Yeah, I guess I'm mostly talking about my games, not pro or high elo stuff :) I like Ori a lot and idk if it's my level (silver to low gold) or just me personally but I feel like a lot of the harder games I play are against DFG champs.

ho lee fuk.

can you imagine trying to play against that xerath?

"Oh we killed everyone but xerath. TOO BAD HE'S JUST GONNA NUKE YOU FROM FOUNTAIN."

jerd

Elise used to not be able to jump to her target in spider form, but could instead create webs that would ensnare enemies who ran under her.

Rengar's rework used to allow you to get an acceleration gate effect by running through bushes during your ult.

Azir's passive (Tower resurrection) used to be his ultimate, except it shot lasers like Viktor E.

Ryze used to deal magic damage on his basic attacks.

More of these things from Xelnath. I find them so interesting for some reason.

Lucian used to have two independent auto attack timers.

I have no clue what this means but it sounds broken

drawkcaB

I have no clue what this means but it sounds broken

Just a stab in the dark, but I think it meant that each hand gun had it's own attack speed, wind up, etc. So your first AA after pausing for a while would shoot both guns, but then after that each hand gun would fire at different rates until they sync'ed up for one AA and began the process again. You'd end up with this pseudo-crit effect every X seconds.

I assume that once they dumped that idea they moved that "shoot both guns simulatenously" moment onto his passive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom