• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtles

Speaking of Bot games, how many games does it generally take to reach lvl 30?

The easiest way to reach Diamond/high diamond is to be a one trick pony. There are a lot of them in this mmr.

Surely they can play other champions at a decent level? I find it strange that a player only playing Ahri to Diamond wouldn't be able to play other mages at a similar level, considering the number of skills that are transferable once learned.

Leezard

Speaking of Bot games, how many games does it generally take to reach lvl 30?

Surely they can play other champions at a decent level? I find it strange that a player only playing Ahri to Diamond wouldn't be able to play other mages at a similar level, considering the number of skills that are transferable once learned.
It depends on how much of a one trick pony they are, some really struggle on other champs while others might be able to play one or more champs good enough to contribute something to the team, even if it's not near the same level as their main.

Luckily things like game sense etc transfer in-between different champs.

newt i think the perfect support for you is blitzcrank

like when you play sivir, you press q lose 1/4 of your mana. when you play blitz, you press q lost 1/4 of your mana. then you both move really fast after pressing a button.

Jeff-DSA

Guys!

This just happened on my smurf.

T7iXAcp.png

Blizzard

Banned
newt i think the perfect support for you is blitzcrank

like when you play sivir, you press q lose 1/4 of your mana. when you play blitz, you press q lost 1/4 of your mana. then you both move really fast after pressing a button.
Also both champions have a potentially game-changing ability (Blitz Q and Sivir R) that can be, in practice, a bit anticlimactic.

Blizzard

Banned
Every damn game someone wants to support Vel'Koz. I hate it!
I totally forgot. I and one or two other people suggested you start trying Azir as a mid-lane champion and see if you enjoy the mechanics. Have you tried that yet? It might be fun to watch too.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I want to be in Phillip's fantasy. it's the only one that matters. (not really but i do want to beat phillip)

brehs

BREHS

oh my goodness.

we lost every lane, Vayne jungle wasn't worth shit, didn't get a single dragon, didn't get baron once, we were turtling in our base for a hot 30 minutes just fighting waves and waves of them coming for the nexus. We were pretty much getting rekt for an hour. Alistar had 6.6k HP.

I have no idea how we did it.

i've never been so happy to win a game of league. so much taunting on their side too.

drawkcaB

DFG gone...so conflicted. On the one hand I'm happy Riot is finally going about removing it after almost 3 years of futzing around (looking forward to Void Staff and Last Whisper reducing bonus armor/MR next year, or whatever). But on the other hand holy shit is LoL itemization is bad. Easily the weakest aspect of the game.

zkylon

zkylewd
brehs

BREHS

oh my goodness.

we lost every lane, Vayne jungle wasn't worth shit, didn't get a single dragon, didn't get baron once, we were turtling in our base for a hot 30 minutes just fighting waves and waves of them coming for the nexus. We were pretty much getting rekt for an hour. Alistar had 6.6k HP.

i've never been so happy to win a game of league. so much taunting on their side too.

i think it's cos short of having jax or jinx in your team you had like insane tower taking potential

you could've taken like half their base off a single teamfight lol

i think it's cos short of having jax or jinx in your team you had like insane tower taking potential

you could've taken like half their base off a single teamfight lol

we couldn't win a single team fight until we were finished our builds. we spent half the game hugging our nexus turrets

brehs

BREHS

oh my goodness.

Those are some of the most satisfying victories, especially if the other team is taunting. This was only an ARAM, but my friends and I were losing so badly one time. They would ace us and run it all the way to the our Nexus and just spam laugh and dance instead of ending it. They'd also taunt us in all chat. I remember their Yi had like 30 kills. We ended up winning somehow, and it was immensely satisfying. Yours must have been way more incredible.

Less than one week till 2015 starts. I can finally play ranked again.

Sorry about brag but I'm just really proud.
nR83ZD2.png

Bronze V in Season 2. Gold V in Season 3. Diamond V in Season 4. 90% yoloqueue.

23qwerty

brehs

BREHS

oh my goodness.

THAT ZED BUILD HOLY

Sofo

So uh, I had something absolutely weird happen in the coop vs ai game with Thresh. Had it happen to two hooks where I landed it but Thresh didn't "tug" the chain, and it wasn't because I reactivated the Q or anything. I hit the hook and was waiting for the tugging to flay towards me and it just stood there, as if there was a spellshield (except they were actually stunned).

Any clues?? I wasn't lagging or packetlosing or anything, was absolutely shocked. I know there's been the skillshots-going-through issue but that did hit and it did stun them, then it just like, stopped ?

Leezard

So uh, I had something absolutely weird happen in the coop vs ai game with Thresh. Had it happen to two hooks where I landed it but Thresh didn't "tug" the chain, and it wasn't because I reactivated the Q or anything. I hit the hook and was waiting for the tugging to flay towards me and it just stood there, as if there was a spellshield (except they were actually stunned).

Any clues?? I wasn't lagging or packetlosing or anything, was absolutely shocked. I know there's been the skillshots-going-through issue but that did hit and it did stun them, then it just like, stopped ?
I don't know any direct reason for it, but it wouldn't be the first time that bots didn't follow the common rules of the game.

Sofo

I don't know any direct reason for it, but it wouldn't be the first time that bots didn't follow the common rules of the game.

Hmm I guess! It's just I've used Thresh before for my morning daily win vs bots and never noticed but I guess it might be that! ._. Weird though!

Pd. I am so in love with the ears of Tristana flopping when she lands from her jump. <3

cat-dropping-in-the-snow-gif.gif

Trist looks too adorable

Riot probably needs to undo the Q duration nerf if they want to cut her AS per level though, or at least buff her base AS. Low attack speed and low uptime on Q sounds janky as fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom