• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iosefe

I noticed they both share Blue Gems with Battleborn Kayle. also the silver/iron armor will gold tirmmings

Battlebrn Sivir and Naut?

Blizzard

Banned
I noticed they both share Blue Gems with Battleborn Kayle. also the silver/iron armor will gold tirmmings

Battlebrn Sivir and Naut?
It looks like the new Vel'koz skin, so maybe they'll end up with an entire arbiter team. They just need an arbiter support skin.

zkylon

zkylewd
speaking of which, this year pls tell me about the fantasy leagues thing T_T

don't wait until the third league is made T_T

Blizzard

Banned
I think I missed the fantasy leagues last time. Can I just pick people/teams and see how it works out, or would I have to micromanage trading people midseason?

Blizzard

Banned
Side note, Nekofrog, I -may- finally have a clue about the internet situation. The new cable modem has more information available than the old one, so I can see log events from dropouts. It also supports DOCSIS 3 or whatnot for upstream and downstream bonding.

The first time I plugged it in, both upstream and downstream were bonded, but I kept getting critical ranging errors and having internet die and/or the modem reset. The last two times I have power cycled, upstream specifically has come up with the (presumably slower) non-bonded setting, and I have not seen ANY errors or internet dropouts. I only played maybe two League games to try it though.

If upstream specifically has a problem, that could explain why I would still see enemy units move for a couple of seconds, but could not move myself. Maybe downstream data was still flowing before the game got too messed up by my system not responding.

b80871fcee38d3a680186b50f3779360.png

grinding ip and people still get mad.

Nekofrog

Banned
Side note, Nekofrog, I -may- finally have a clue about the internet situation. The new cable modem has more information available than the old one, so I can see log events from dropouts. It also supports DOCSIS 3 or whatnot for upstream and downstream bonding.

The first time I plugged it in, both upstream and downstream were bonded, but I kept getting critical ranging errors and having internet die and/or the modem reset. The last two times I have power cycled, upstream specifically has come up with the (presumably slower) non-bonded setting, and I have not seen ANY errors or internet dropouts. I only played maybe two League games to try it though.

If upstream specifically has a problem, that could explain why I would still see enemy units move for a couple of seconds, but could not move myself. Maybe downstream data was still flowing before the game got too messed up by my system not responding.

Stop torrening your furry spank videos

garath

Patch notes been posted yet?

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-51-notes

I didn't realize they were fixing cc chains.

omg. So many changes it makes my head hurt.

Double smite? whoa
Elise buffs? yay
More jungle gold? yes pls
chilling smite nerf? boo
Trinket and boot exchange? crazy
Jungle item exchange? crazier. Start rangers until you are ready to upgrade/gank then switch to chilling. Farming junglers should/will do this every time.
Dragon swiping wards? wat. Seriously.. wat. This is nuts.

edit: I could have sworn the initial post was reignofgaming. Weird :)

drawkcaB

omg. So many changes it makes my head hurt.

Double smite? whoa
Elise buffs? yay
More jungle gold? yes pls
chilling smite nerf? boo
Trinket and boot exchange? crazy
Jungle item exchange? crazier. Start rangers until you are ready to upgrade/gank then switch to chilling. Farming junglers should/will do this every time.
Dragon swiping wards? wat. Seriously.. wat. This is nuts.

edit: I could have sworn the initial post was reignofgaming. Weird :)

More jungle experience indirectly as well.

Newt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom