• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwardo

ITS NOT FUCKING BATTLE.NET

4hMaWQT.jpg

Nekofrog

Banned
you KNOW they had that question come up in a meeting

"can we call her heartseeker annie? would that be wrong?"

and everyone looks at that guy

zkylon

zkylewd
opinions on patch:
* janna nerf is good but imo not enough
* sona nerfs are dumb, but rito doesn't know what to do with sona so whatevs. it's so weird to see sona get so many nerfs and janna be mostly untouched. not that sona doesn't need nerfs or whatever, i don't really play sona anymore, but it's weird to nerf a champion that doesn't 'feel' strong to the one playing her.
* syndra nerfs are too much, she ends up having the weakest level 1 nuke out of any mage that isn't ryze, that's just not syndra. i really disagree with the number, imo it had to be 60, so she's on par with the rest of them (like ziggs and ori, who also have passives that give them damage?). i guess she has insane rank scaling now, but it's so weird. e nerf is fine.
* morellos nerf is good, but still athenes feeling really bad atm is not cool.
* i don't get the red trinket nerf, it sounds like a competitive thing

There's a first blood joke in here somewhere

don't

Blizzard

Banned
About Janna:
...while digging deeper we found that her Tornado's width was actually hitting much wider than the particle indicated.

This makes me happy. That's one of the abilities that made me feel like "That spell really, seriously, touched me on the way past?"

zkylon

zkylewd
About Janna:

This makes me happy. That's one of the abilities that made me feel like "That spell really, seriously, touched me on the way past?"

yeah, i really want rito to do a massive champion spell hitbox rebalance. you know, morgana binding and shit

DeadNames

Banned
sona nerfs are dumb, but rito doesn't know what to do with sona so whatevs. it's so weird to see sona get so many nerfs and janna be mostly untouched. not that sona doesn't need nerfs or whatever, i don't really play sona anymore, but it's weird to nerf a champion that doesn't 'feel' strong to the one playing her.

Yeah this. I don't know why Riot keeps nerfing her.

Jeff-DSA

About Janna:

Xerath's indicator is shorter than his range while he's charging up. It sucks when it clips you when you're safely outside of the indicator.

zkylon

zkylewd
Yeah this. I don't know why Riot keeps nerfing her.
my bet is cos she's a freelo champion

Xerath's indicator is shorter than his range while he's charging up. It sucks when it clips you when you're safely outside of the indicator.
yeah xerath q is one of the most bullshit spells because you have the added indicator on the ground that's always half a champion off and still hits you

no azir had the same problem that leblanc had a few patches ago when she still had her retarded silence; he was insanely strong but everyone was bad with him.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
opinions on patch:
* sona nerfs are dumb, but rito doesn't know what to do with sona so whatevs. it's so weird to see sona get so many nerfs and janna be mostly untouched. not that sona doesn't need nerfs or whatever, i don't really play sona anymore, but it's weird to nerf a champion that doesn't 'feel' strong to the one playing her.
They literally explain everything in the patch notes. It is not hard to understand why Sona is being nerfed if you actually play bot lane. Janna is a powerful champion but her kit does not shut other champions out/down. Sona combines excellent poke with excellent sustain and it locks other poke supports out of the lane in most situations.

Blizzard

Banned
It's kind of funny that, until the patch notes pointed it out, I hadn't heard anyone realizing Super Galaxy Rumble had a lower cooldown on the harpoon firing.

zkylon

zkylewd
They literally explain everything in the patch notes. It is not hard to understand why Sona is being nerfed if you actually play bot lane. Janna is a powerful champion but her kit does not shut other champions out/down. Sona combines excellent poke with excellent sustain and it locks other poke supports out of the lane in most situations.
which poke supports?

ed: btw wasn't my intention to do a wrongnames thing of WHY IS X NERFED IF Y IS STRONGER with the janna thing, i was just pointing out how weird it feels for sona to be nerfed when she doesn't feel strong or fun or interesting or anything atm. unlike janna who to me feels very noticeably overpowered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom