• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

i'm learning nootie pls be proud (should've died like 2 times at best but zed kept trolling me -___-)

iY7mNPkUjT7zw.png

not one shockblast landed <3

(i'm terrible but getting there)
Build your defensive item sooner.

Ferga

Fuckin trolls....

I tell a guy to pick me reksai jungle. He tells me to get him kass.

Turns out he doesn't have kass and I'm forced to kass top for the first time in my life.

Great game.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Fuckin trolls....

I tell a guy to pick me reksai jungle. He tells me to get him kass.

Turns out he doesn't have kass and I'm forced to kass top for the first time in my life.

Great game.

wait, what? isnt reksai a more contested pick than kass?

Sofo

Anyone else find watching Sirhcez play Singed to be really relaxing?

I really enjoy his (my) mornings streams, so chill.

MaxiLive

Anyone else find watching Sirhcez play Singed to be really relaxing?

I really enjoy his (my) mornings streams, so chill.

Yep, his streams are amazing :D He is such a pleasant guy which makes his streams far easier to watch rather than the rage/loud shouting/hype from other streams.

Also to add I think newt is right with his Sivir obsession, I'm not a very skilled player but generally enjoying playing adc so I thought I would give Sivir a go after reading all the comments on here and in my second game nearly got a penta (panth stole the last kill ¬.¬). I'm realllllly bad at using her ult and getting the poke down when sieging she seems to be much more of a support adc and less of a killing maniac like Jinx etc.

zkylon

zkylewd
Build your defensive item sooner.
yea my build was kind of awkward cos i was pretty fed early on so i started building a bt and then i realized wuko was pretty big so had to stick a lw in there and i dunno it just came out like that

it was a pretty bad game since their akali was afk for like 10 minutes and we kept doing silly stuff lol

just happy i'm slowly getting the hang of the spellshield thingie

also the vayne was like ridiculously bad lol. we had her as our ahri previous game and she was like 3 12 3 or something lol

we actually got matched with her again a third time in our team and were like DODGE DODGE DODGE

Sofo

Man, I just won one of those "deserve to win" games. We were doing very well at bot, we were Vayne/Nami versus Ezreal/Blitz but around midgame and through the hole at mid, Pantheon and Yi started really being obnoxious. On top of that, our Yasuo was giving up and being all Q_Q and the enemy team were taunting us the entire time. Yi got really huge and was absolutely annoying to deal with and Nasus tunneled quite a bit the whole time, but we managed to pull through. I warded a lot in our jungle which allowed us to not be picked and once we grouped up we started making picks out of them and slowly crawled and started controlling the map a bit more.

At the end I think Yi traded killing me for us popping his GA and after that it was GG for them, due to timers.

I was on my way to make a Thornmail.. lol.

HIhGSfD.png

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1927946177/206655443?tab=overview

Match history shows a bit more detail but damn, that felt fucking amazing. Nami2stronk.

Sofo

The enemy team's builds hurts my eyes

To be honest, Ezreal and Blitzcrank were really bad (lane was really smooth despite having a Vayne), and the only real danger were Yi and Pantheon, and since they were fairly squishy, if isolated, we could easily ace them afterwards.

Is anyone else playing League @ 4K?

I find the minions and their HP bars in particular to be extremely small; poorly scaled and subsequently difficult to click. Is there a way to fix this? They're literally half the size they would be @ 1080p.

Jeff-DSA

"aatrox is bad" - everyone 2014

okay scrubs ;^)

their Annie was so upset holy shit lol

Why is Riot polluting the ocean? Disgusting, someone call PETA please.

Dude, their Shyvana is unranked and their best player was obviously trolling. Maybe you were screwing around a bit too, I don't know, but that's hardly a match that can be used to prove anything.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I started playing ranked again for the hell of it. I love the bans. It's always the same thing - Yi, Zed, Akali, Fizz, Yasuo, and Tristana. Blitz and Tryn come up often too.

Type2

If anyone still wants to do a fantasy lcs pm me for a good time to draft. Im going to a concert tonight and likely wont be on at a reasonable hour if at all.

I should buy the new jungler right?

garath

If anyone still wants to do a fantasy lcs pm me for a good time to draft. Im going to a concert tonight and likely wont be on at a reasonable hour if at all.

I should buy the new jungler right?

Rek'sai? Definitely. Really fun to play and strong as hell. You'll never play her though. She's perma banned right now.

I just hope they don't nerf her too bad. She's genuinely fun to play and very viable for solo queue.

Edwardo

I have room for 4 more people in my Fantasy LCS league that I made with my friends. Anyone feel free to join. Just make sure that you'll actually check your team every week.

quote for link

Tizoc

So apparently Taric's Q can heal minions as well.
Imagine healing a super minion and that super minion kills a champ and the kill goes to you :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom