• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EoiN4Al.jpg

i dont even know how i did that.

DeadNames

Banned
What is this picture showing? Does the Thresh hook glitch out and show a double line if it's near an enemy or something?

The BS on Thresh's hitbox.

AY2DgkD.png

This boys, was the hardest game of my life. Our Kayle did absolutely nothing and ulted herself until we convinced her to ult me. Were were getting rolled and they had our Nexus open. Thresh was playing on a trackpad.

God damn it was intense.

Tizoc

Went top Udyr against a Panth.
Early game our bot got wasted real bad, and the enemy Jungle Trynd was really ahead.
All throughout our Jungler was being flamed, but I personally didn't care much. I mainly focused farm and managed to get a kill against Panth. One time I went to mid in order to help in a team fight and got a double kill.
From there, me, Kata and our jungler Shyvana just wrecked the opposition, talk about a turnover.

I like Top Udyr, though my build path is Frozen Heart>Tank>BoRK>Tank some more.

zkylon

zkylewd
pretty weird/cool summer event starting this week: http://oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/community/community-events/ocean-week-coming

basically winning games with nami or some shit champions i don't care about racks up points that unlock stuff for everyone, from ip boosts to the final one being "If you contribute at least three points before this goal is reached your Summoner Name will be recorded on the statue that gets sunk to the bottom of the ocean."

i think a nami statue with my name on it sounds pretty cool

also daily 30% skin sales:
23/01/2015 Surfer Singed
24/01/2015 Coral Reef Malphite
25/01/2015 Atlantean Fizz
26/01/2015 Atlantean Syndra
27/01/2015 Pirate Ryze
28/01/2015 River Spirit Nami
29/01/2015 Outback Renekton
30/01/2015 Tundra Fizz
31/01/2015 Minuteman Gangplank
01/02/2015 Subterranean Nautilus
02/02/2015 Koi Nami
03/02/2015 Bilgewater Swain
04/02/2015 Void Fizz
05/02/2015 Buccaneer Tristana
06/02/2015 Giant Enemy Crabgot
07/02/2015 Fisherman Fizz
08/02/2015 Bilgewater Katarina

atlantean syndra shall be mine, i knew i bought this rp for a reason

(i hope the statue part at least is available worldwide lol)

Leezard

pretty weird/cool summer event starting this week: http://oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/community/community-events/ocean-week-coming

basically winning games with nami or some shit champions i don't care about racks up points that unlock stuff for everyone, from ip boosts to the final one being "If you contribute at least three points before this goal is reached your Summoner Name will be recorded on the statue that gets sunk to the bottom of the ocean."

i think a nami statue with my name on it sounds pretty cool

also daily 30% skin sales:
23/01/2015 Surfer Singed
24/01/2015 Coral Reef Malphite
25/01/2015 Atlantean Fizz
26/01/2015 Atlantean Syndra
27/01/2015 Pirate Ryze
28/01/2015 River Spirit Nami
29/01/2015 Outback Renekton
30/01/2015 Tundra Fizz
31/01/2015 Minuteman Gangplank
01/02/2015 Subterranean Nautilus
02/02/2015 Koi Nami
03/02/2015 Bilgewater Swain
04/02/2015 Void Fizz
05/02/2015 Buccaneer Tristana
06/02/2015 Giant Enemy Crabgot
07/02/2015 Fisherman Fizz
08/02/2015 Bilgewater Katarina

atlantean syndra shall be mine, i knew i bought this rp for a reason

(i hope the statue part at least is available worldwide lol)
Cool. Outside of league, is Ocean week some oce thing?

Sofo

"aatrox is bad" - everyone 2014

okay scrubs ;^)

their Annie was so upset holy shit lol

Why is Riot polluting the ocean? Disgusting, someone call PETA please.

If you wanna be a one-trick pony you need to work around your champion's weaknesses. When people say Aatrox is bad I doubt they mean that you can't do shit with it, it just prolly means you will have to do a tad bit more than other meta top laners.

I mean, in your reddit post there was a diamond 2 Aatrox main that clearly said Aatrox was balanced enough and maybe needed a tweak here and there, but if you commit to it, I am sure you could become better. It probably starts with stopping the blame game though. ;3

DeadNames

Banned
If you wanna be a one-trick pony you need to work around your champion's weaknesses. When people say Aatrox is bad I doubt they mean that you can't do shit with it, it just prolly means you will have to do a tad bit more than other meta top laners.

I mean, in your reddit post there was a diamond 2 Aatrox main that clearly said Aatrox was balanced enough and maybe needed a tweak here and there, but if you commit to it, I am sure you could become better. It probably starts with stopping the blame game though. ;3

The main point of my post was my troll as hell build, lol.

Blizzard

Banned
Playing against Reginald with Rex atm. This will be good.
Lolking says he's only Gold I. how did he get matched with Diamond players?

*edit* Oh, "ReginaId" with a capital 'i' before the 'd'. I never realized. They're Diamond III.

Thus far this match is 0-13. ReginaId's team has no kills and no turrets taken. Diamond is crazy one-sided sometimes. I wonder if they will surrender before ever getting a kill?

*edit again* Turrent shutdown is over, ReginaId managed to take one, but there are still no kills for that team. And just like that, a kill too. Shutdown over!

End result: A 1-22 surrender. ReginaId had the only turret kill, Veigar had the only champion kill, and Warwick managed one dragon for their team. Rex kept getting "legendary" kills. I guess diamond matchmaking doesn't work very well sometimes. :p

Ferga

What an amazing game. To be against regi and a veigar who was trash talking me in the last game.

Everyone just wrecked everywhere.

"CANT WIN BECAUSE JUNGLE IS TRASH" x10 times in 20minutes - Veigar

Ferga

This is what happened in my ganks:

Janna saves Regi from my E-Q and keeps him alive every single gank. We run back and regi, for some reason, starts chasing after me with autos.

I just turn and E-Q him for a pop up and instagib him.

Happened 3 times.

Wut.

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm learning nootie pls be proud (should've died like 2 times at best but zed kept trolling me -___-)

iY7mNPkUjT7zw.png

not one shockblast landed <3

(i'm terrible but getting there)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom