• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Me6Z3QxpVlvz8zol

u sure about that?

Edwardo

Phil, Kayos, Kitsune, and Saxophonjob (whoever you are..) how does 7PM EST tonight sound for the draft?

Don't go looking them up. The internet is a dangerous and unfriendly place.

Lol. I haven't gone on a wild internet journey in a while, so maybe i'm due.

Tizoc

This season I'll rank as Sona only, she's the only chara I feel confident in winning with.

Jeebus I'm hating team builder.
ADC and Jungler join, then a few seconds later they leave AND THEN A SUPPORT JOINS.
Frikkin' hell people.

drawkcaB

i'll be honest

i'd hate xerath a lot less if xerath looked like that

I was so disappointed first time I saw Xerath. There was a gaming magazine that had an imagine of a floating sarcophagus and said that Xerath's ult for his unleashing his power, so I this concept in my mind where he's just an ominous floating hunk of stone and when he used his ult *BAM* unleashes his final form.

Xerath's model sucks. Probably the biggest reason I don't play because otherwise he suits my style of mid champ. (Ziggs for life).

Newt said:
Feels good to be a botlane main. If I don't like your picks, I'm out. *New lobby pops up in 2s*

Same when I support in TB. Just glance over the picks and determine whether or not I feel they're worthy of my magnificence. They are usually not.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I seriously want to learn Ashe. She's just so god damn difficult. Like holy shit.

Mobility creep really hurt her already limited viability. That ult is the best engage in the game but it's so difficult to hit consistently.

Godan

RDu8LF9.png

Really is a shame that people like Graves won't really get ban'd. Him and his Ahri friend just flamed everyone all game with all kinds of shit. Would hope that they are kids at like 12 and not some person at like 28 because its a real shame if it is.

garath

Aw. Elise has almost passed Urgot as the lowest winrate champ on lolking. Wow. I didn't realize it had gotten that bad. I still win with her. She's just not nearly as good late game as she used to be :(

Sofo

RDu8LF9.png

Really is a shame that people like Graves won't really get ban'd. Him and his Ahri friend just flamed everyone all game with all kinds of shit. Would hope that they are kids at like 12 and not some person at like 28 because its a real shame if it is.

To be honest, he's probably on his way to getting banned. There are lots of people like this on EUW and checking his history he plays highly toxic champions anyway (Kat, Riven, Zed, Shaco, Lee Sin...), so it'll end up biting him back.

Prolly the no-sighstone and only buying 2 stealth wards and 0 vision wards Ahri "support" stopped you from getting a win, as I assume lack of vision?

Blizzard

Banned
Lol right. I can't wait to grind to silver 1 just to get into my promos in the last couple days of the season. Just to lose again. It's gon b good.
With 7-3 placements, I went from Gold V to Silver I last season at the start.

I then proceeded to take like 400 games to get from Silver I to Silver IV or V, then back to Gold V. It was a lot of hours.

Jeff-DSA

With such massively reduced damage, how is Katarina supposed to clear waves? Seems like she's going to be under tower all during the laning phase now and she'll hardly ever get to roam. If they're going to neuter her burst so much, they should at least make her ult uninterrupted (though she can still take damage/die while using it).

I think that this will be one of those deals that a patch or two from now they'll bring some of that damage back up. Combine this with the removal of DFG and there's no way I'll pick her in the current meta.

Ocho

After reaching Diamond I lost the urge to play ranked. I can feel the NEED to get back to Diamond after the reset. I've been so productive, I'm scared.

Newt

I really wish Riot would do something to her ult to make Mikhaels less punishable against her.
I wish riot would give her reasonable CD on her W at early levels. I'm fine if they have to reduce the range to do that. Also, she needs some decent base damages. She gets 40 base damage level 1, Lucian and Corki get 80. Balance at it's finest :/.

Godan

To be honest, he's probably on his way to getting banned. There are lots of people like this on EUW and checking his history he plays highly toxic champions anyway (Kat, Riven, Zed, Shaco, Lee Sin...), so it'll end up biting him back.

Prolly the no-sighstone and only buying 2 stealth wards and 0 vision wards Ahri "support" stopped you from getting a win, as I assume lack of vision?

The vision yes was not good but also Graves fighting 4 people top solo for no reason was kinda a problem too and of course it was our fault because we would be pushing bot.

Anyway on to the next one :)

I wish riot would give her reasonable CD on her W at early levels. I'm fine if they have to reduce the range to do that. Also, she needs some decent base damages. She gets 40 base damage level 1, Lucian and Corki get 80. Balance at it's finest :/.
Well, at level 1 is fine since it's 40+100% AD so volley will probably outdamage other similar abilities at level 1. The problem is her base damage growth is a fucking joke, 10 per rank? Seriously Riot? This is her only fucking damage ability and you want it to do 80 + 100% AD at level 9?

The CD wouldn't be so bad if it actually did damage as you rank it up like Kalista's Q. Either that or make it so you can hit the same target with multiple arrows like it used to.

Newt

Well, at level 1 is fine since it's 40+100% AD so volley will probably outdamage other similar abilities at level 1. The problem is her base damage growth is a fucking joke, 10 per rank? Seriously Riot? This is her only fucking damage ability and you want it to do 80 + 100% AD at level 9?

The CD wouldn't be so bad if it actually did damage as you rank it up like Kalista's Q. Either that or make it so you can hit the same target with multiple arrows like it used to.
Yeah, they either gotta reduce the CD, or give it damage.

Problem with Ashe is that she has no advantage of having mobility. She doesn't have the damage of MF or Draven, she doesn't scale like Twitch or Kog'Maw and she's not a strong midgame champ like Sivir because her damage is just so bad. I propose they reduce her range to 550 and buff her W.

I seriously want to learn Ashe. She's just so god damn difficult. Like holy shit.

Funny you should mention that as I just played my first Ashe games in a few months last night. Well ... at least I tried to but it got cut short:

That last one is the first surrender at 20 I've had in a couple weeks and I'm pretty sure my ult that hit from across the map is what broke them. Didn't even get to finish my damn build but it was fun as hell to kite Ezreal and Thresh for those 20 minutes. Helped to have a great Sona laning with me.

Yeah, they either gotta reduce the CD, or give it damage.

Problem with Ashe is that she has no advantage of having mobility. She doesn't have the damage of MF or Draven, she doesn't scale like Twitch or Kog'Maw and she's not a strong midgame champ like Sivir because her damage is just so bad. I propose they reduce her range to 550 and buff her W.

I'd be OK with this. I'll trade range for doing more damage with W on a shorter CD.

Jeff-DSA

yea but pre30 yis were all morons.

They still snowball in low elo games. Building up my smurf, it's beyond stupid how many times I see them stack up kills in the other lanes and he's a monster by the time you see him in team fights. He's just such a stupidly easy champion. To avoid losing if the other team takes him, I just pick Zyra and focus him in the team fights and beg my team to do the same while I've got him bound.

Really? I would think Ashe would be one of the ADC's that could just wreck Yi.

"CAN'T BE SLOWED"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom