• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff-DSA

You're not freaking out like you did with Talon are you?

This one bugs me way more. She's going to get absolutely annihilated in the mid against the other assassins. Now she's not only super squishy, but she has so much less of a damage output that she'll get bullied off the minion line with ease. Wave clearing is going to be a nightmare. She can't push the lane, can't roam, and won't be able to do damage quickly enough to make it worth the risk (especially since her ult is still the easiest thing in the world to interrupt).

Fracas

#fuckonami
What's the current vi build path? I know Triforce first but I'm not sure if I should go for cleaver second or straight tank.

jerd

So apparently Riot bought something called CrossPvP which is supposed to lead to a new client? Whatever it is I can't imagine them making the client much worse.

So apparently Riot bought something called CrossPvP which is supposed to lead to a new client? Whatever it is I can't imagine them making the client much worse.

It's also been around a year since they hired the guy who made Wintermint.

Did Riot or a CrossPvP dev even specifically say Riot bought the client? All I can find is the client dev confirming that "Riot reached out to us and we stopped working on it", and Riot confirming that.

jerd

It's also been around a year since they hired the guy who made Wintermint.

Did Riot or a CrossPvP dev even specifically say Riot bought the client? All I can find is the client dev confirming that "Riot reached out to us and we stopped working on it", and Riot confirming that.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2t3omx/riot_boompje_crosspvp_picked_up_by_riot/

Riot Boompje confirmed it, but idk who that is

Update! http://CrossPvP.com : We’re no longer working on CrossPvP, Riot reached out :) and yes, Riot is working on a new League client.

https://twitter.com/Koen_Hendrix/status/557659513722249217

Official announcement on their website too.

http://crosspvp.com/

killatopak

Gold Member
I've been playing Riven for a while now and I'm wondering if building crit items is viable to her rather than pure damage. Something like Ghostblade and IE. I normally build cleaver and GA.

zkylon

zkylewd
had a long day, sorry for the wall of quotes

I was so disappointed first time I saw Xerath. There was a gaming magazine that had an imagine of a floating sarcophagus and said that Xerath's ult for his unleashing his power, so I this concept in my mind where he's just an ominous floating hunk of stone and when he used his ult *BAM* unleashes his final form.

Xerath's model sucks. Probably the biggest reason I don't play because otherwise he suits my style of mid champ. (Ziggs for life).
i don't think his model is too bad and his new spells are actually pretty neat, it's mostly that he's boring to look at because he's a blue thing with floating rocks

I only had four spots left (´・_・`)
you're on my list now

I wish riot would give her reasonable CD on her W at early levels. I'm fine if they have to reduce the range to do that. Also, she needs some decent base damages. She gets 40 base damage level 1, Lucian and Corki get 80. Balance at it's finest :/.
how about an interesting passive?

Dat Akali nerf tho.
pretty tame i think?

bull.

ahri gets 3 free flashes at 6, whoopee. xerath is rooted in place with his ult, and is immobile in general.

plus she's a generic waifu. we know what the bias is in this situation.

also unrelated, my smurf got banned for a month even though ive only played 10 games on it. strange.
after i made that big ass post you get stuck on the waifu thing?

neko pls

Guys, I'm seriously bummed about the Katarina nerfs. Can someone come over tonight with a pizza and some drinks and we can just talk about it while you ignore that a random tear rolls down my cheek from time to time? Can we just queue up a few more times before she's Urgot-bad together, and can I play with my mic muted because my voice sounds like it has a wahwah bar attached to it?
she's not gonna be elise tier, just more shit in lane which is good since she was actually really stupid in lane

hope this makes a difference sooner rather than later. i'm tired of having to call my brother to change my runepage order for me because i don't have java 1.7 on my computer for the program that moves em :I

I've been playing Riven for a while now and I'm wondering if building crit items is viable to her rather than pure damage. Something like Ghostblade and IE. I normally build cleaver and GA.
nope. ghostblade is fine if you're going for a more split push oriented build but she's never going to AA enough to get the full use of crit out.

This is why you never let a tank team get to late game in ARAM.
QhjyhVi.png
oc75M5I.png

Pop horn, ult, ghost then 1v3 Ashe, Cait and Orianna. It really helps that their ADCs picked lifesteal LAST.

I looove the change to mana and health regen in Howling Abyss. Throwing Cleavers at Lv3 doesn't hurt me so hard anymore.

drawkcaB

This is going to sound crazy, but I think I'm worse with Nami now that my big has gone from 90 to 45. It's like I got so used to the higher ping for bubbles I can't seem to land them well anymore, except for my last match. So maybe I'm getting it back? Let's hope so.

Einbroch

Banned
Why is there not a "cheater" category on the report page?

I played against a Jinx, phzi. Using scripts. Obvious. I mean, really obvious. Blind rockets hitting dead on, blind zaps nailing around corners every time, etc. I confronted phzi, and he denied. Search "phzi scripts league" and the first like five results are him talking about getting away with scripting or discussing scripting on a hacking message board.

He lost, and we mocked him. He denied it the entire time. Shit is so annoying.

Ambition

I played against a Jinx, phzi. Using scripts. Obvious. I mean, really obvious. Blind rockets hitting dead on, blind zaps nailing around corners every time, etc. I confronted phzi, and he denied. Search "phzi scripts league" and the first like five results are him talking about getting away with scripting or discussing scripting on a hacking message board.

yep

Just popping in since I don't post here but do lurk in this thread, but a year ago one of my friends quit because of these types of scripts. It was when they first came into popularity and Cass started being played alot more, and it was really obvious that they were using aim scripts. Man, it sucks that stuff is still going on. I included one of my old tickets I dug up when I reported a person.

<player name>...playing Xerath, and me and many people in the game believe he was using an aim bot/scripting of some sort. Whenever he fired his ultimate, he would fire all 3 shots within a second, and they would all be on the dot. Even in the Fog of War, he managed to kill our Corki. I used my trinket sigh stone, and there were no wards in that area.

Usually I give a benefit of a doubt, some players are good, However, there was one unnatural occurrence. earlier in the game, pre level 10, he ulted, and hit 3 different places very farm away from each other. As in, if Xerath was in the center of your screen, he shot his 3 ults past the screen from xerath, in 3 different directions. One went north, one east, one west. This is where for me, I went, 'that's not right'. Because not only was my team on top of him during that fight and there was no reason for him to ult that far, but he fired all 3, in 3 different directions, within a second.

Nekofrog

Banned
Last ranked game of the season with Neko. They were about to get 5 dragons but he gets a random Q steal on drag haha.

secured more jungle objectives than our own jungler until i told him to go steal baron (which he somehow did lol)

that was the first dragon or baron that our jungler even tried to contest and we got it.

bidguy

Banned
after over 400 normal games i will finally start my first soloq game after work tonight

hope ill get placed in silver. end season goal is at least gold 5

Watch Bakemonogatari, Tasogare Otome x Amnesia and Spice & Wolf.

Oh and Barakamon. And Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. And Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun. And Akame ga KILL! and....

yeah.

garath

Does attack on titan get better? I'm currently starting the second episode and the first was alright. I was kinda boring.

I stopped watching after ep 3.

I've found Knights of Sidonia to be a more interesting version of Attack on titan though. And it has mechs!

DeadNames

Banned
I stopped watching after ep 3.

I've found Knights of Sidonia to be a more interesting version of Attack on titan though. And it has mechs!

Sweet.

Episode 2 was pretty good. Needs more epic action sequences though.

If anyone has any more suggestions, I'm all ears. I wouldn't wanna watch some highschool kawaii desu drama though. It should be something cool, like science fiction or fantasy.

Talents

Banned
Sweet.

If anyone has any more suggestions, I'm all ears. I wouldn't wanna watch some highschool kawaii desu drama though. It should be something cool, like science fiction or fantasy.

Tokyo Ghoul is really good. The first season of it is done and the second season is on going. If you want a humorous fantasy anime then The Seven Deadly Sins is good.

Also don't watch Kill La Kill. It's basically just a show filled with fan service.

Edwardo

Sweet.

Have u seen Ninja Scroll? It's one of my favorite anime movies. It's ninjas and stuff like that so I dunno if it's up ur alley or not.

you're on my list now

Is this a list of cool ppl that you love?

DeadNames

Banned
Tokyo Ghoul is really good. The first season of it is done and the second season is on going. If you want a humorous fantasy anime then The Seven Deadly Sins is good.

Also don't watch Kill La Kill. It's basically just a show filled with fan service.

Yeah I just looked up Kill la Kill. Looks lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom