• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerd

Godly Eden: Top
Godly Eden: or feed
VICOMINGFORYOU: ty
yoshikoji: mid or supp
i eet colorz: im goin top then to see this boii feed
i eet colorz: yoshi do you know how kalista works?
VICOMINGFORYOU: please dont play her
i eet colorz: oh i am
yoshikoji: i know a little
i eet colorz: like her ulti and ****?
Godly Eden: "a little"
Godly Eden: Yeah some1 dodge
Godly Eden: lmfao
i eet colorz: you dodge
Godly Eden: "a little" and playing ranked
i eet colorz: she isnt using kalista i am
i eet colorz: so stfu
Godly Eden: thats a good indicator.....
Godly Eden: of a feeder
Godly Eden: oh sht hes toxic
Godly Eden: too
yoshikoji: mid
Godly Eden: Toxic and unskilled
i eet colorz: DONT TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE
i eet colorz: WE ARE SILVER 4
i eet colorz: WE ARE ALL UNSKILLED
Godly Eden: no1 is telling u hwo to lvie anything
i eet colorz: GET REKT BOII
Godly Eden: ur lfie is probably ****
i eet colorz: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Godly Eden: you're playing kalista with 0 skill
i eet colorz: LOLOLOLOLOL

First game in Silver 4. Gonna be a struggle

543ceb5601.png

You did it Deadnames

You saved leg of legends

Jeff-DSA

I feel the same way. As far as my level goes the old adage that LeBlanc's biggest counter is the 25 minute mark is still true 90% of the time. It doesn't help that player are too stubborn to change their play around LeBlanc.

I buy MR. You have a heck of a time trying to get your teammates to do the same.

I'm wondering if I should continue to play my prelims during my break before class.

i have two hours to kill, but also now rock 150 ping instead of 40

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Did the reset affect normal queues? The levels of incompetence have been much higher than usual on my random teammates these days, and that's saying quite something considering the game.

So, as I'm going through and making sure things are up-to-date for 5.1 ... are there any changes to the itemization for ADCs or Braum from 4.2x? I realized I probably haven't changed what I've been using since maybe June.

iosefe

i build braum as my season 4. Face, Mobis, Righteous Glory, sunfire. didn't get to finish locket. just played a great match, them insane ins

So, as I'm going through and making sure things are up-to-date for 5.1 ... are there any changes to the itemization for ADCs or Braum from 4.2x? I realized I probably haven't changed what I've been using since maybe June.
IE's crit chance got shifted over to PD, IE > Shiv is weaker and pretty meh if you have innate wave clear, IE > PD makes you strong 1v1.

Jeff-DSA

IE's crit chance got shifted over to PD, IE > Shiv is weaker and pretty meh if you have innate wave clear, IE > PD makes you strong 1v1.

Last night on Miss Fortune my build order was:

Infinity Edge > Phantom Dancer > Bloodthirster (they weren't building armor, it was weird) > Banshee's Veil (that dang Leblanc) > Last Whisper

I picked up my boots during the IE and PD builds. The build worked really well. I could survive their worst from Leblanc and Morgana while being able to roll Ashe and Gnar in 1v1s. Their jungler just flat stayed away from me after I got the PD done.

I think that building BT after PD is probably a mistake and that you'd want LW at that point, but their team was going high damage over armor, so I delayed it.

BT 3rd item is not a bad option, you get that if you need survivability / anti poke / extra damage but don't want to invest on a defensive item right away.

Newt

What are the advantages of this over Infinity Edge first? Better sustained fights if the other team doesn't have ways to quickly disengage?
Draven gets a lot more LS than other ADCs due to his Q. You can also rush BT faster than IE, so you can get a stronger midgame. Also, BT is better for dueling.

Nekofrog

Banned
placement results from last night:

1-2.

First game I was constantly disconnecting but could still see other people doing things (reconnecting to server...). It happened when I was all-inning a Wukong as Irelia and I thought I was being DDOSed. Still won that game.

Second game, all lanes but mine got pooped on, no disconnections on my end (or my teams, I think).

Third game; my botlane literally never connected. Both of them. And they weren't the duo queue. I've played 4v5s but never 3v5s. Still absolutely pooped on the Ryze top with Irelia, but our midlaner just opened mid and let them push freely at like 4 minutes. Fuzzery still 1v1'ed their ADC.

Oh wait, our Graves did come back when they were at our nexus turrets, but a level 1 Graves at that point...

I stopped after that. Watched some streams, saw some other disconnects and shenanigans and decided it just wasn't a good time to doit.

i build braum as my season 4. Face, Mobis, Righteous Glory, sunfire. didn't get to finish locket. just played a great match, them insane ins

Last night on Miss Fortune my build order was:

Infinity Edge > Phantom Dancer > Bloodthirster (they weren't building armor, it was weird) > Banshee's Veil (that dang Leblanc) > Last Whisper

I picked up my boots during the IE and PD builds. The build worked really well. I could survive their worst from Leblanc and Morgana while being able to roll Ashe and Gnar in 1v1s. Their jungler just flat stayed away from me after I got the PD done.

I think that building BT after PD is probably a mistake and that you'd want LW at that point, but their team was going high damage over armor, so I delayed it.

BT 3rd item is not a bad option, you get that if you need survivability / anti poke / extra damage but don't want to invest on a defensive item right away.

BT>PD is a pretty good core for Draven now.

Draven gets a lot more LS than other ADCs due to his Q. You can also rush BT faster than IE, so you can get a stronger midgame. Also, BT is better for dueling.

Thanks, folks :) I will be reworking my ADC build a bit and incorporating PD more often.

Also need to practice support Annie, and both Graves and Lucian a bit more and give Sona a shot. Deciding between her, Leona or Thresh as my next support.

Jeff-DSA

Everybody I've talked to has said that promos are a mess of DCs, AFKs, and MMR tankers. What in the world is going on? Do people fail placements on purpose or something?

Jeff-DSA

My friend played his first promo and a guy in there said he was going to lose on purpose so he didn't end up too high to duo with his friend. He apologized, and then promptly cost his team the game. My friend was pissed, waiting a few minutes, and then queued up again. The guy was in that match and said and did the same thing.

This game.

At least he'll have enough reports to probably draw an investigation and a ban. That's some really irritating behavior.

Nekofrog

Banned
i'm conflicted

helios won't play in the first week of the lcs because of visa issues

do i go for the short term point game and drop him and add an NA jungler or just bite the bullet this week

zkylon

zkylewd
http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.co...-experimental-attack-move-change-going-to-pbe

Luckily I never learned how to attack-move in the first place so I'll have nothing to relearn.

a friend of mine was pretty upset about this

to me it's really not a skill worth rewarding to be able to click exactly on the champion, so i look forward to this

doesn't seem to me like dumbing down

Support Ahri ^___^
might as well be a support without dfg and the damage amp <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom