• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A part of me wishes I could go 8-2 or 9-1 in my placements, be placed in Gold V, and take the rest of the season off.

Realistically I'll go 4-6, end up in Silver and lose every game where I have to jungle.

A part of me wishes I could go 8-2 or 9-1 in my placements, be placed in Gold V, and take the rest of the season off.

Realistically I'll go 4-6, end up in Silver and lose every game where I have to jungle.

You can dodge placements and it won't count as a loss. This was changed during Season 4 by Riot so smurfs wouldn't dodge all ten matches to get into Bronze V.

zkylon

zkylewd

you prolly should dodge if you get jungle

5 lp is not much

i don't play ranked much but i would probably dodge if i had to jungle

You can dodge placements and it won't count as a loss. This was changed during Season 4 by Riot so smurfs wouldn't dodge all ten matches to get into Bronze V.
does it count as one of your 10 games tho?

zkylon

zkylewd
i use a lot of attack move as kind of a hotkey for "stop and attack nearest creep", actually, so the change might be kind of detrimental for me

unless if there's no enemy around it attacks the closest

i also wonder if this will prioritize champions

Skux

Bad idea. The proposed new functionality has so many catches and exceptions that it makes it less intuitive.

Attack move is attack and move. It means "move here, and if you come across a target along the way, attack it." Prioritising a further away target doesn't make sense. Giving it a different set of rules within a certain invisible range doesn't make sense.

If you want to attack a specific target, you should click on the target and not let the game decide automatically for you.

zkylon

zkylewd
Nope, just counts as a dodge.
that's good to know, i'll make sure to dodge all my jungles then

fortunately to me top lizzy is in-meta (as in, you don't get trolled by your own team for picking lizzy top even tho i'm like 10-2 in ranked with her), so i only have to dodge one role

Newt

5-5, in B4. was B2 last season with similar provisionals. why did they make it harder to be decently mediocre?

):
I don't think they made it harder.
i use a lot of attack move as kind of a hotkey for "stop and attack nearest creep", actually, so the change might be kind of detrimental for me

unless if there's no enemy around it attacks the closest

i also wonder if this will prioritize champions
I usually only use attack move in bushes.

23qwerty

So many times I've used attack move into a bush but a minion was too close and I charged back into the minion and it procs hecarim's charge and i crai
This change probably wouldn't change that though huh...

Dat Kat splash:

B7_wP_8CcAEgHrD.jpg:large

Dat Nidalee splash:

B7_wPBaCcAA_jwd.jpg:large

Dat Jinx splash:

B7_wEcOCYAATr-p.jpg:large

also new Trist splash:

Tristana_Splash_0.jpg

Archlight Vel'Koz:

Velkoz_Splash_2.jpg

Sweetheart Annie:

Annie_Splash_9.jpg

DeadNames

Banned
Something seems off with Tristanas new art. I just can't put my finger on it.

Attack on Titan is sick. I've watched so much in the past few days. I just realized they're speaking German in the theme song. I guess it's no coincidence a lot of characters have German sounding names!

Ferga

Are you kidding me with the jungle item costs?

What the fuck?

So does Riot want me to run to a lane to steal 3cs to finish my jungle item or something? Or do they just want me to stay on machete and buy 5 pots?

What?

Oh no. That green hair streak. Can't...

Those super long hair ties look kind of meh.

EDIT:
Anyone else think that new Tristana splash art looks off?

Fracas

#fuckonami
Hecarim feels pretty strong in the new patch. First clear isn't great, but he gets a lot better soon after. Been going Warrior+Triforce into full tank.

Jeff-DSA

My buddy was Plat 3 at the end of the preseason. Went 6-4 and ended up in Gold 2. WTF? So I guess I'll drop from Gold 4 to Silver 3 or something stupid like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom