• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadNames

Banned
Thoughts of Rek'Sai.

Nerf her heal. That sustain is just so strong. RekSai can beast top lane due to her already impressive kit, adding a sustain that can take her from low health to half in three secs is crazy. How did they not catch that in PBE?

I

Yeh. She's super safe between her sustain and ability to farm from range with her low CD q.

I mean this video was from the initial impression and comparing it to the cinematic. Even here on GAF some people claimed Rek'Sai lacked enough CC to be worth a damn and obviously we see the tune has changed, because we have experienced her.
I still think her kit is mediocre at best and the only reason she is strong is because her damage is grossly overtuned. Once that is nerfed I expect her to disappear from the face of the Earth.

cHinzo

Had to jungle for the first time in S5, because someone took my support role, lol. I felt so useless. What are some fun champs to play in the jungle this season? 4-2 atm in placements, still 100% win rate with the Blitz over 3 games. 8)

Had to jungle for the first time in S5, because someone took my support role, lol. I felt so useless. What are some fun champs to play in the jungle this season? 4-2 atm in placements, still 100% win rate with the Blitz over 3 games. 8)
For freelo funtimes: J4, Vi, Rek'Sai, Xin
If you want to actually put some effort: Sej, Naut, Panth, Wu, Lee

Blizzard

Banned
hhNWTqe.png

Easy.
What's your summoner name? See if you can hit diamond before Rex and Newt.

cHinzo

For freelo funtimes: J4, Vi, Rek'Sai, Xin
If you want to actually put some effort: Sej, Naut, Panth, Wu, Lee

U can play tank junglers again? Loved them in Season 2, but it wasn't that effective in the last few seasons, because of those OP early game bullies. Might try Naut again then. :D I love hookers. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

U can play tank junglers again? Loved them in Season 2, but it wasn't that effective in the last few seasons, because of those OP early game bullies. Might try Naut again then. :D I love hookers. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yeah, Naut and Sej got some sweet buffs in the last couple patches. Hecarim is also looking pretty great.

Blizzard

Banned
What's your summoner name? See if you can hit diamond before Rex and Newt.
Answering my own question, it looks like it's Arau, if you're EUW.

Although if that's the case, apparently you were already diamond last season? I guess I forgot. Nice result since I think Platinum I is the highest you can get from placements.

I'm kinda happy with my performance so far. Doing great in mid-high gold, seems like taking a 3 month break from ranked and just spamming normals to practice paid off.

It would be great if there was an auto-option for placement and instead of getting the chance to have an effect on your actual placement you got to simulate the 10 games instead.

Nev

Banned
Answering my own question, it looks like it's Arau, if you're EUW.

Although if that's the case, apparently you were already diamond last season? I guess I forgot. Nice result since I think Platinum I is the highest you can get from placements.

Yes that's it, and yes I was diamond already. I was d3 but lately I was stuck in d5 hell. Godbless I was the leader in a lot of placement matches and people for the most part listened to me when I asked them to ban the trifecta of freewin, otherwise I would've gone 2-8 and end up in bronze, the two matches I lost had a J4/Vi/Fizz on enemy team ofc.

Tizoc

This was hilarious
WQOC7W3.jpg

and to think I wanted to dodge.
Our Leona went top and apparently cho'gath was afk for a while?

What are some good jger for the jungle
I have Warwick, xin, shyvana
Also do you guys think rek'sai is worth the ip.
I played her and had fun but it is a lot of ip

1-2 so far

shouldn't have lost the last one, but we tilted dramatically, we had a fed cho mid but they had control of all dragons, and ended up getting two barons.

we should have just pushed our advantages when we had the chance and won the match like 15 minutes in, but we stretched it out to the point where they outscaled us dramatically.

I haven't played a serious game of league in like a month but i'm gonna jump into my placements this weekend.

I also decided that I have a really weird gravitation towards enjoying playing DoT champs like teemo and singed. I should pick up cass. I was watching voyboy play her on a vod and as long as you land your shit she's STUPID strong. He was talking about some mana cost nerfs to her though.

Tizoc

Welp I'm Bronze 4 :V
I'm not familiar with either champ but I imagine this is very winnable for Morde

I had lag and sadly lost it :/ Don't help that our Yi was a bad jungler and Panth had armor penetration up the wazoo. Seriously I can't help but feel like this guy needs a rework.

Jeff-DSA

Ugh, I'm so sick of Leblanc already. People don't ban her and it's irritating when she snowballs. It pisses me off that they extended the time for her to teleport back. That was so unnecessary. She can so safely burst and escape. They freaking crippled Katarina, who has so many more weaknesses than Leblanc. It's time to slap her down too.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I haven't played a serious game of league in like a month but i'm gonna jump into my placements this weekend.

I also decided that I have a really weird gravitation towards enjoying playing DoT champs like teemo and singed. I should pick up cass. I was watching voyboy play her on a vod and as long as you land your shit she's STUPID strong. He was talking about some mana cost nerfs to her though.
For the love of God play swain mid

Newt

Ugh, I'm so sick of Leblanc already. People don't ban her and it's irritating when she snowballs. It pisses me off that they extended the time for her to teleport back. That was so unnecessary. She can so safely burst and escape. They freaking crippled Katarina, who has so many more weaknesses than Leblanc. It's time to slap her down too.
She's not as strong as you think she is.

drawkcaB

She's not as strong as you think she is.

I feel the same way. As far as my level goes the old adage that LeBlanc's biggest counter is the 25 minute mark is still true 90% of the time. It doesn't help that player are too stubborn to change their play around LeBlanc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom