• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
i played velkoz with noot yesterday and i was happy to see his hitboxes seem super tight, like really matching the visuals

Yeah, Ahri is too strong.

I feel like I can hardly make a bad play with Ahri right now.

It almost doesn't matter what I do, I'll still make a lot of damage. I can miss my charm, and be like "no-problem". lol.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Yeah, it's recommended to just leave it at Stinger. 1700g for 10% ASPD, 10CDR and 60AP ain't worth it.

actually that should be cost-efficient. 60ap is worth 1300g alone.
nashor's would actually be slightly more efficient than a needlessly large rod and thats the buy it's most likely to compete with.

zkylon

zkylewd
Yeah, most of them are pretty well done. Only one I scream "bullshit" at sometimes is the hitbox of his split Q.
he felt very fair, really good example of how champions should be

azir also feels pretty good hitbox wise, even if his general hitboxes are more unclear

this reminds me i need a new girl mage, since ori is off-meta (still playable but she got really burned by the mana changes and athenes nerfs) and syndra got screwed

rito pls

Sande

Ugh, i hate it when you do great early game, but then your teammates get cocky and do the most ridiculous dives.
If I got a nickel every time the adc I'm supporting throws a won lane with some idiotic dive I'd be a rich man. They just get so excited by that 200hp booty but can't pull off a successful dive at this skill level (silver-gold).

actually that should be cost-efficient. 60ap is worth 1300g alone.
nashor's would actually be slightly more efficient than a needlessly large rod and thats the buy it's most likely to compete with.
Well yeah, but that's 1700g already going towards the passive of Deathcap, Rylai or Void Staff.

Newt

he felt very fair, really good example of how champions should be

azir also feels pretty good hitbox wise, even if his general hitboxes are more unclear

this reminds me i need a new girl mage, since ori is off-meta (still playable but she got really burned by the mana changes and athenes nerfs) and syndra got screwed

rito pls
I mean you got riot Kayle. Not sure what else you need.

giphy.gif

Darius, Karma, Tristana, etc... I mean hell most of the time it isn't even my fault. I had matches were we were doing great and then everyone throws. Hell I had a match last night I played Garen ranked (really don't give two shits on peoples opinion on him), and did quite great. Never died once... But we had a feeder and nothing could be done...

What's everyone problem with Garen? In solo que Garen is great for punishing mistakes. Last night I was going against an udyr that just wrecked me in lane. Then 10 mins later, I come up against him again. I've got thornmail, sunfire, black cleaver and last whisper. Just wrecked.

MaxiLive

I narrowly missed out on a penta with Kalista the other day :( That is like the 3rd one in the past two weeks that has been stolen or just missed out on due to not being able to catch up with the runaway! :D

I still can't play Kalista at all though her hops really don't work with my current attack move muscle memory.

Edwardo

Huge comeback game just got me to Silver 1. Annie support turns the tides of battle. That and when your Jinx farms really well despite the other team dominating lanes.

Jeff-DSA

Huge comeback game just got me to Silver 1. Annie support turns the tides of battle. That and when your Jinx farms really well despite the other team dominating lanes.

Formula for winning if you have Jinx on your team.

1. Let Jinx farm.
2. Peel for Jinx.
3. Accept your LP.

Says who?
He has pretty much no pressure in a straight lane against anyone with half a brain, his wave clear is mediocre and his ratios ensure that no matter how fed you get you'll never be as threatening as decent mids with half as much gold because a big part of his damage is gated by his passive which doesn't scale.

He's not unviable in solo Q or anything but people barely remember he exists for a reason - and no, it's not "because he's not a waifu".

Ashhong

I don't even think vk support is any good. His skill shots are so easy to dodge. Back when I used to Lucian I would love vk supports because it was so easy to just burst him down

zkylon

zkylewd
velkoz is pretty shitty, his damage is so unreliable that everyone just steps over him. he depends too much on the enemy laner to make a mistake to really chunk them

Azir Q and W hitboxes are anything but clear lol those sand spears feel like fucking javelins.

As for girl mage, why not Cass?
i dunno i feel like it's easy to predict when you're gonna be hit by azir

it's just hard to dodge him

and i like cassi, but i meant like a new champion :p

I mean you got riot Kayle. Not sure what else you need.

a fun champion

Sofo

Someone save me. My friend who recently reached 30 is playing ranked and doesn't stop complaining about his teammates ;_;

He made it to Silver 3 and I still am wondering how, though. (???)

Kureransu

I've played this game too casually for too long myself. This is the year i actually plan to move up in ranks. I tired last year towards the end, but i was too late and just gave up.

I did an amazing 4/6 in my placements (to be fair i had 6 afks too), starting me at B5. I hit B2 yesterday, sitting at 34/21 now. I'll be looking to your guys for guidance when things seem like they are falling apart lol.

njean777

Vayne is just to fun. A friend and me went bottom and he was support blitz. Our team was terrible but thanks to him and me we ended up carrying the whole team. Ended up with 33 kills and turning the whole game around.

In other words never let Vayne farm cuz she will turn into a wrecking ball if you ignore her. Have had a great time with Talon also, talon still throws off mids and just is fun to annoy people with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom