• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fracas

#fuckonami
aJlqJ6L.png

Duo'd with a friend (the Graves) and by god that was one of the biggest carries we've ever done. Holy shit. I can't get over how bad our teammates were, it was like a bot match.

At least Veigar realized his champion wasn't designed to 1v5 about halfway through. Like he'd drop a stun and w then just start autoing.

Duo'd with a friend today who was, at one point, in Plat V last season before dropping to Gold V and who ended up placed in Silver IV this season. One of the biggest differences, I feel, between gold and silver is that if you make a call in Gold people are more inclined to listen. If you ping something in Silver, everyone just kind of goes about their business and ignores it.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
12 losses in a row and Zyra support breaks my curse.

I may LoL peacefully now.

bidguy

Banned
so how many games does it take at 0 lp to drop ?

i lost 4 in a row and sitting at 6 lp now silver 1. think ill take a break for a few days now

Edwardo

i lost 4 in a row and sitting at 6 lp now silver 1. think ill take a break for a few days now

I think it depends. You get a little grace period right when you get promoted.

Otherwise, I've had times that I got demoted the next loss after hitting 0. I've also had times where it took a couple games.

Maybe it depends on your hidden rating, but I don't really know.

Well you can at least lose another one.

On my push up from S3 to S1 I lost 4 on the bounce once hitting S1 but didn't get demoted. It all depends on your MMR.

Ferga

All of the people I added in diamond 2/3 last season are either stuck in diamond 5 or diamond 1 right now.

It's like diamond 4-2 don't exist.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Most people on my friends list have dropped from last season and can't seem to climb up.

Placed into a lower priority queue for AFKing from a game where our Fiddle didn't bother with a jungle item and Annie never left the lane.

Riot pls.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I've literally afked like 25% of games in this season and haven't even got a warning yet.

You just alt+f4 though. I imagine people who say stuff like "K imma AFK, cya nerds." are obviously going to get punished more since no one knows if you actually quit or are having DC problems.

Edit:

I was peeling like crazy for this Varus and it was like he was throwing toothpicks at Sion then I saw his build...

Negaduck

Placed into a lower priority queue for AFKing from a game where our Fiddle didn't bother with a jungle item and Annie never left the lane.

Riot pls.

Lol. I got put in that once. Gotta wait 5 minutes before you can even start to queue. And if you miss the queue pop afterwards you gotta wait the full time again

Sofo

You just alt+f4 though. I imagine people who say stuff like "K imma AFK, cya nerds." are obviously going to get punished more since no one knows if you actually quit or are having DC problems.

Edit:

I was peeling like crazy for this Varus and it was like he was throwing toothpicks at Sion then I saw his build...

At first I checked Sion's build (thought you were referring to him) and was like oh, now that's tanky. Then I saw Varus' ._.

Made me laugh though 8)

Blizzard

Banned
I've literally afked like 25% of games in this season and haven't even got a warning yet.
I wonder if Alt-F4 is making Riot's system think you're having connection problems instead? Have you ever got the "you must type 'I agree'" or whatever popup after an AFK/Leave game? The only time I've had that this season was when my ISP died for about an hour.

Tizoc

Had a nice winning streak with Garen yesterday, in one game our Skarner dominated but our bot and mid fed Yi and I couldn't tank his shit until much later.
In one game I went top against a Wukong, while I died twice at top, I managed to get 7-8 kills afterwards and only had my 3rd death taking the top turret; it took all 3 of TF, Wukong and Aatrox to finish me off XD.
They surrendered afterwards. I can't help but feel Garen could do with some more damage but by late game, his tankiness is out of this world.

Uh, so I just tried Lissandra top and got matched up against a Tryndamere. He went all in at level 1 probably knowing I didn't have my CC yet and he killed me with an unexpected ignite.

Then it kinda snowballed from there. His slow combined with his gapcloser basically negated my CC and escape. I had to use ult if I wanted any chance of coming out alive if he engaged in lane. His ult meant I wasn't even safe under turret.

He ended up getting really fed and carrying. :/ So any tips on dealing with that?

Uh, so I just tried Lissandra top and got matched up against a Tryndamere. He went all in at level 1 probably knowing I didn't have my CC yet and he killed me with an unexpected ignite.

Then it kinda snowballed from there. His slow combined with his gapcloser basically negated my CC and escape. I had to use ult if I wanted any chance of coming out alive if he engaged in lane. His ult meant I wasn't even safe under turret.

He ended up getting really fed and carrying. :/ So any tips on dealing with that?
There's not much Trynda can do against Liss, to be honest. Even without your W he doesn't really have the tools to finish you off at level 1 unless you allow him to cheese you. Same as once you hit 6, don't bother using your ult to stun him because he can use his ult regardless, use it on yourself to waste his ult's timer and damage him at the same time. He can't really chase you once he uses his dash either, because your W will root him down and your Q will slow him while you get slowed.

Basically all you need is more experience against him and with Liss.

There's not much Trynda can do against Liss, to be honest. Even without your W he doesn't really have the tools to finish you off at level 1 unless you allow him to cheese you. Same as once you hit 6, don't bother using your ult to stun him because he can use his ult regardless, use it on yourself to waste his ult's timer and damage him at the same time. He can't really chase you once he uses his dash either, because your W will root him down and your Q will slow him while you get slowed.

Basically all you need is more experience against him and with Liss.

He definitely cheesed me at level 1. I didn't know about his passive crit chance so I was taking way more damage than anticipated and then the random ignite...

Also didn't know that he could activate his ult while stunned. I had him rooted/stunned, the full combo, under my turret at one point and he still survived. I think that's completely ridiculous.

But you're right, I guess it was just inexperience and it'll go better next time.

Tizoc

He definitely cheesed me at level 1. I didn't know about his passive crit chance so I was taking way more damage than anticipated and then the random ignite...

Also didn't know that he could activate his ult while stunned. I had him rooted/stunned, the full combo, under my turret at one point and he still survived. I think that's completely ridiculous.

But you're right, I guess it was just inexperience and it'll go better next time.

Are you sure he activated his ult while you stunned him? Based on the wiki, Liss' ult will stun for 1.5 seconds if cast on enemy champs.
If he activated it while being rooted, then that's more likely, alt. he knew of the freeze duration and activated his ult before or after being stunned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom