• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Trynda can activate his ult even when stunned etc.

I never knew that o_O
Well damn I really need to read ability descriptions more carefully
ACTIVE: After a 0.5 second delay, Tryndamere instantly receives FURY and becomes immune to death for 5 seconds during which his health cannot fall below 1. This move is usable even when under the effects of hard crowd control.

Tizoc

Which is better to max first on Mundo; his Q or his E? At max lvl. his E grants him 100 extra attack damage IIRC.

Someone's just swapped from Leo to Nami and locked in on their team

PFFFFT.png

Time to put my Nami knowledge to use.

bidguy

Banned
just saw i made a 2.4k crit with nasus the other day

it was a custom game with friends pretty hilarious since it was a tryndamere who got the crit. couldnt even activate his ult

Jeff-DSA

Being able to build stupid shit on Nasus is the only thing I miss about Silver

Nasus is so dumb in silver. No matter what, he gets to that unkillable monster state and makes it incredibly awful to play against. I hate burning a ban on him, but if the other team gets him, I know that my team will have to win quickly.

Edit: How is DeadNames in Gold 2 with such a poor KDA and somewhat shaky win rate? It looks like he feeds a lot, but he still manages to keep going up through divisions. What sorcery is this?

zkylon

zkylewd
Am I the only one who thinks that aspect of it is a bit much?
i don't think so

tryndamere is kinda awful, the crit bar thing in my experience made laning against him sometimes feel completely random and he's just annoying to deal with

i'd love if they made his spin have like half the range when not spinning towards enemy champions

for a fighter king, he sure likes running away and fighting turrets rather than enemies

Nasus is so dumb in silver. No matter what, he gets to that unkillable monster state and makes it incredibly awful to play against. I hate burning a ban on him, but if the other team gets him, I know that my team will have to win quickly.

Edit: How is DeadNames in Gold 2 with such a poor KDA and somewhat shaky win rate? It looks like he feeds a lot, but he still manages to keep going up through divisions. What sorcery is this?
it doesn't take much to get those ranks

bidguy

Banned

i pretty much only play nasus and i cant tell you how wrong you are lol

Fracas

#fuckonami
Nasus is good in low elo, but your team has to work with you I feel. Triforce Nasus is huuuuuge.

That and it's really easy to get Nasus syndrome; afk farm top for 30 minutes while the other team takes your base after like seven 4v5s.

"Guys I'm stacking, stop da portz"

Jeff-DSA

Good to see that those Fiddlesticks nerfs definitely worked.

Edit: And holy crap at Blitz's win rate being that high with that level of popularity. People see him all the time and he still wins.

Newt

Good to see that those Fiddlesticks nerfs definitely worked.

Edit: And holy crap at Blitz's win rate being that high with that level of popularity. People see him all the time and he still wins.
In diamond. He's not even top 10 in Silver/Gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom