• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
In my defense I'm old and if I can't get the gist of changes in two sentences then I don't care

Also id do a lot of pbe but even blind pick takes ten minutes to get a game during the hours I play

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
League really needs more items in general.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
we've had 11 months of dudes.

give waifus a chance.

23dRIzr.png

And they will stay unbought!

Blizzard

Banned
It's a bad feeling when you think "I'l just play Amumu jungle" "oh, this top-rated lolking guide updated in the last 7 days seems promising".

And then after buying spirit stone, you realize that the guide says always finish ancient golem as your first item, because the GUIDE IS OUT OF DATE and ancient golem doesn't build out of spirit stone anymore. :'(

Bacon

It's a bad feeling when you think "I'l just play Amumu jungle" "oh, this top-rated lolking guide updated in the last 7 days seems promising".

And then after buying spirit stone, you realize that the guide says always finish ancient golem as your first item, because the GUIDE IS OUT OF DATE and ancient golem doesn't build out of spirit stone anymore. :'(

Spectral wraith is still a viable path for amumu to build. That said I see what you mean. These new jungle changes will throw an even bigger wrench in the old guides.

Blizzard

Banned
Spectral wraith is still a viable path for amumu to build. That said I see what you mean. These new jungle changes will throw an even bigger wrench in the old guides.
Yeah, I went with wraith instead and we won, but it was still a nasty feeling since I already had spirit stone and had gotten red buff stolen so I was behind. I don't jungle often so I always forget the build path is different.

Edwardo

Aight boys my bball team just made it into the finals so I'm all kinds of pumped.

TIME FOR THE GAUNTLET

6-0

PLAY TIL I LOSE

THE DREAM IS STILL ALIVE

Wraith is way better than Golem for Amumu. Amumu runs out of mana with Golem unless you stick with just W for clearing camps. It's too slow even if you max W first.

Ferga

Trinkets should turn into a blink dagger to make early game even more awesome.

0 deaths for 20 minutes while junglers play pve with pre nerf feral flare. Thatll be great.

drawkcaB

My issue is with mana dependent junglers who got by simply because of Spirit Stone. :/

Most I've tried are still good to go. Just don't expect to able to just sit and farm the jungle. The flat mana was buffed to 5 today as well, which I figured would happen sooner or later. My own impression is that players will adapt by buying one mana potion in one of the first backs just to top up for ganks. Panth, Wukong, and others aren't going anywhere.

Stone Ocean said:
In general or jungle-specific?

In general.

Ferga

They are still perfectly viable. Its just people got bored or rather play kha zix.

They are my try hard champs which I dont have much fun playing since you just point and click.

I have no god damn idea how to play this champion. I always make myself look stupid whenever I try.
counter jungle the shit out of your enemy (unless it's lee sin) and gank everywhere early because you shit on people 1-6.

you fall off super hard in team fights later on so become a viable split pushing threat and always try to force down objs or get advantageous picks/fights with good vision.

Korten

Banned
Anyone hate the games where you're so on top of things but everyone just is doing so terrible that it doesn't matter? Typically
I avoid playing support cause I'm not very good at it but I tough it up and play Karma support.

And the hell I play the fuck out of support Karma. I'm constantly doing so much good but the vayne lagged and couldn't do
shit. Mid fed le blanc to hell and back, top was doing fine but slowly lost to Nasus... Our jungler was useful at the start. I eventually
started just going full AP and even was 5 and 1 at one point... :(

Ended it at 5 and 3 since I could do nothing to the fed enemy team.

that's the risk you have to take if you're playing as a soloq support. thats why super strong early supports like sona have super high win rates right now, because there's like zero coordination needed to go AA-Q-PCAA to chunk half of someone's health with 0 items.

Bacon

Couple of tales from diarrhea V tonight -

Vi complains that veigar needs to be needed because his stun is too op after she tries to q right through it underneath his tower in my first game.

In my second game I have a Lucian saying that Ashe is a cheap champion.

I love hearing hot takes from the people I play with. It's always so entertaining to see what people think of champions and the game when they have zero grasp of the game themselves.

(Obviously I'm included in that group of people since I play with them XD)

Korten

Banned
Lost another ranked... So much for trying to get to gold tonight. But fucking had a smurfed Xerath on the
enemy team... le sigh. Our team actually did very good, but eventually they just could tank more and even
though I as Darius tried... Damn... :( Silver II is my end for this season.

It's weird, I'm doing actually really good tonight, I just can't win. I mean I won my first game but still.

Maybe doing good bodes well for me in season V. Where I will get gold! Hopefully.

Sofo

Couple of tales from diarrhea V tonight -

Vi complains that veigar needs to be needed because his stun is too op after she tries to q right through it underneath his tower in my first game.

In my second game I have a Lucian saying that Ashe is a cheap champion.

I love hearing hot takes from the people I play with. It's always so entertaining to see what people think of champions and the game when they have zero grasp of the game themselves.

(Obviously I'm included in that group of people since I play with them XD)

To be honest, there's a difference in knowledge even if you are on the same division as these people. I for one know I am trash, that's the first part, for the most part we people in Silver think we know shit but we don't. Also people that go on and on about "this champ so op" make me barf.
Part of playing this game is knowing other champions you are against, just see how much I was shat on by a Mordekaiser because I had no idea how to play vs it. People blame their lack of skill on "op champ" "noob champ" "easy champ" and that just sickens me.

Pretty hilarious someone playing Lucian would say that too, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom