• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends: Season 4 World Championship (Sep 17 - Oct 19)

Can't stop the hype train!

attachment.php

Rurunaki

I can't be the only one who wants that guy announcing for Iron Chef right? COME ON KUMSAMIDAAAAAAAAA ALLEZ CUISINEEEEEEEEEEEE !!

Xerotwo

So much hype in the presentation.

I'm still bummed out that the Ahri Nendoroid isn't available on any site, not even the Good Smile has it on the site. :(

Too bad we can't watch in the game client like we can in Dota2. See stats we want to see, and observe the players we want to observe when we want while listening to the casting.

I would generally prefer to have active statisticians and camera-work being done on the back-end, but admittedly Riot's not gotten good enough at it that there's a significant advantage in having the production crew over just having a spectator view.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Well no zilean revives and no alistar heals for the first game though, but we do have a twitch jungle.
Its happening.
Edit nevermind, its the old bait and switch.

I don't know about targeted jungle bans on InSec. Yeah, his Kha'Zix is underwhelming, but if you force him onto Pantheon again that doesn't actually seem to gain much advantage. Pantheon suits his... "style" of jungling pretty well, anyway.

Top Bottom