• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Left 4 Dead 2 |OT| The South Rises Again

DaFish

morningbus said:
Why would I pay $0.00 for the Sacrifice when it costs just as much money as air? I need air way more than I need your downloadable content, Valve.

FFS, start paying me to download this shit or GTFO.

Also we can just bribe Vert with chicken nuggets and Capri Sun. (He lives in the 90's)

vertopci

DaFish said:

Also we can just bribe Vert with chicken nuggets and Capri Sun. (He lives in the 90's)

You guys should mail me some chicken nuggets and capri sun and I'll gift you guys the overpriced DLC because I'm nice like that. And we'll play it. Once.

1. Nabs
2. RD
3. Gunnery Sergeant Bojangles Williamsworth III and associaties

But you can call me Gunnery Sergeant Bojangles Williamsworth III and associaties.

You guys playing tonight?

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
vertopci said:
You guys should mail me some chicken nuggets and capri sun and I'll gift you guys the overpriced DLC because I'm nice like that. And we'll play it. Once.
Target or Tyson?

Mr. B Natural said:
1. Nabs
2. RD
3. Gunnery Sergeant Bojangles Williamsworth III and associaties
4. Stall
You guys want me to do the purchasing?

MNC

Can I join in on the pack? Rather snot be the one purchasing, as currency rates are pretty shitty. I bet Steam will find a way to make $0 = €20.

MNC said:
Can I join in on the pack? Rather snot be the one purchasing, as currency rates are pretty shitty. I bet Steam will find a way to make $0 = €20.
We should just be glad we can get a discount at all, man. These 4-packs are a life-saver.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Twig said:
None of your group specifically that I'm aware of, except vert.

But the other people who post in this thread, yeah. U:
Well the people in our group are the ones who play VS on a nightly basis and just shoot the shit.

Twig

Banned
Stallion Free said:
Well the people in our group are the ones who play VS on a nightly basis and just shoot the shit.
Yeah, I know.

I play TF2 on a nightly basis and do the same, but I would like to play some L4D as well. U:

DaFish

I guess I'm out the loop (again)...

But what are they charging us PC gamers for?

Happy to do a 4-Pack with someone if its for NM in L4D2...

somesang

So I bought this on impulse the other day. First game I join, everyone is just standing around, I say "Hey, what's up?" And I get kicked.

If anyone wants to run through a campaign with me or whatever, let me know. I play late, like 2am EST. Send me an invite or whatever. http://steamcommunity.com/id/somesang

I'm late to the party, I know. Thinking about getting TF2 as well.

DaFish said:
I guess I'm out the loop (again)...

But what are they charging us PC gamers for?

Happy to do a 4-Pack with someone if its for NM in L4D2...

Also, don't forget to save up your space bucks for next week! You need at least 0 for L4D2 since we play that the most, but I'm sure at least a couple more of us will pony up the extra 0 to get it for L4D1 as well.

I think I can only afford one of them. I'll probably go for L4D2, but then I'm not sure if I'll be able to afford the 0 for the No Mercy remake, and that's FIVE maps instead of three. Maybe I should pass up The Sacrifice since we rarely play the short campaigns in versus anyways?
:D

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
When we say that we do big things here, we mean that I take out the other team one at a time with Panda's help.

1. Death charge, Stallion Free
2. Death charge, Panda
3. Mind blowing pulll as the door closes on the ferry instantly incapping Nabs, Stallion Free
4. Cop out pull on final survivor as ferry crosses, Stallion Free

That's how we do Swamp Fever map 1.

somesang said:
So I bought this on impulse the other day. First game I join, everyone is just standing around, I say "Hey, what's up?" And I get kicked.

If anyone wants to run through a campaign with me or whatever, let me know. I play late, like 2am EST. Send me an invite or whatever. http://steamcommunity.com/id/somesang

I'm late to the party, I know. Thinking about getting TF2 as well.
Don't let that experience get to you. That is pretty rare. When you are playing campaign, it is all about cooperation.

Add Speculawyer to your friends list. I like playing the campaigns. Get the add-on support and download some of the alternate maps too.

Nabs

Stallion Free said:
When we say that we do big things here, we mean that I take out the other team one at a time with Panda's help.

1. Death charge, Stallion Free
2. Death charge, Panda
3. Mind blowing pulll as the door closes on the ferry instantly incapping Nabs, Stallion Free
4. Cop out pull on final survivor as ferry crosses, Stallion Free

That's how we do Swamp Fever map 1.

aaand you guys ended up losing. sucks.

Sibylus

Banned
So wired is miles better than my wireless so far. Probably going to stick with it.

Okay, so if you're on board with the 1 campaign a day rhythm, the Omzom Left 4 Dead 1 replay begins tomorrow! There's enough people here to start forming some more teams, methinks. Lemme know what ya'll work out.

[PC Teams]
1. Botolf, Red Scarlet, Daigoro, Conceptor (Subs: leadmagnet)
2. Mo the Hawk, leadmagnet, HK-47, ?
3. derfeef, MNC, Sadist, OmegaDragon
4. ?, ?, ?, ?

[360 Teams]
1. afternoon delight, ?, ?, ?

[Unassigned]

- HK-47
- charsace
- Mo the Hawk
- Baha
- andycapps
- Efeman

(Latin America)
- SalsaShark

(GMT+1)

(GMT+8)
- marvelharvey

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Twig said:
None of your group specifically that I'm aware of, except vert.

But the other people who post in this thread, yeah. U:

I only play customs cause I'm a jackass. You know this.

MNC

1 campaign a day is fine. However, I think if we do well enough/fast enough I'd be up for two campaigns. I don't have internet access after friday 8pm - sunday 10pm.

Twig

Banned
Botolf said:
So wired is miles better than my wireless so far. Probably going to stick with it.
Told you.

HK-47 said:
I only play customs cause I'm a jackass. You know this.
I have nothing against customs. But every time I play with you nobody talks and it's boring. I like to shoot the shit while I play games. U: And text chat doesn't count.

vertopci

Twig said:
Told you.

I have nothing against customs. But every time I play with you nobody talks and it's boring. I like to shoot the shit while I play games. U: And text chat doesn't count.

But but no mics makes it more tense and scary! Thus no mic > mic

Botolf said:
So wired is miles better than my wireless so far.

Thought everyone and their dead relatives knew this. :/

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
vertopci said:
But but no mics makes it more tense and scary! Thus no mic > mic
Definitely agree here.

"Nabs and Bus and Stallion talk way too fucking much. I was playing on their team one time and they would not stop talking about the most awesome random shit. I mean I am boring as fuck so there is no way I could keep up with them or even contemplate contributing."

-Whiny bitch we play with.

Nabs

My mic crapped out on me during last nights l4d2 game. I don't know how you guys handle that shit, because it made me want to rage. Hard.

Top Bottom